STREET FIGHTER

:wow::wow::wow: HOLY **** that soul stone is insane!! So your revived player becomes AI controlled solely or they are AI controlled until you change out and the other becomes AI controlled but both stay on the screen?? If it's the latter it's game over for the haters.

:wow::wow::wow: HOLY **** that soul stone is insane!! So your revived player becomes AI controlled solely or they are AI controlled until you change out and the other becomes AI controlled but both stay on the screen?? If it's the latter it's game over for the haters.

This video explains it all. You control both characters basically.

They always put in at least one OP cheese like Phoenix getting her life back :smh:

This one seems super cheese OD :smh:

Double team or team hypers were in Marvel 1, Marvel 2 and Marvel vs Street Fighter so nothing new really and in Marvel 1, you could also control both characters

Dark phoenix was waay to OP compared to this.

From what i understand they only come back to life with 20% life.
It will take some time for someone to control both characters effectively. Will still give mvci a try but i am more hyped for february 2018

Dragon Ball Fighter Z visually looks good but the mechanics look really basic. Everyone will be hooked on Marvel by the end of the year

Dragon Ball Fighter Z visually looks good but the mechanics look really basic. Everyone will be hooked on Marvel by the end of the year

This. I'm sure Arc Systems will make the gameplay deep and it looks amazing but too many beam supers.

In terms of variety of characters and archetype, I prefer Marvel and as far as gameplay goes, from what we know I think Marvel's much better.

I hope DBZ kicks out one of the Smash games for Sunday Finals at EVO though.

New Vlog up. I forgot I met Xavier Woods at EVO LOL

Also I'm giving away goodies if anyone cares. Check out link in the description

Catering to the cheap stuff.
It's Marvel

Nothing I've seen in this game is as cheap Lvl 3 X Factor from Marvel 3, especially with the likes of Dark Phoenix and Vergil.
Marvel 1 dual team combos gave you infinite meter which led to those war machine war destroyer infinites.:lol:

Now those were cheap.

2:27

This. I'm sure Arc Systems will make the gameplay deep and it looks amazing but too many beam supers.

In terms of variety of characters and archetype, I prefer Marvel and as far as gameplay goes, from what we know I think Marvel's much better.

I hope DBZ kicks out one of the Smash games for Sunday Finals at EVO though.

If DBZ plays anything like Guilty Gear it's going to be a very fun game

image.png

Menat Announced for SFV

She looks sick.
getting a Rose vibes and her design and other costumes are on point.

screenshot2017-08-27a92sl5.png

Menat, The Eyes of the Future, makes her way to Street Fighter V August 29th

upload_2017-8-28_21-38-12.jpeg

Menat is an apprentice of a famous Fortune teller that lives in Italy. The techniques she was taught revolve around her crystal sphere, which she controls with her soul power. This power lets her extend the base of her attacks, giving her a fortunate advantage at longer ranges. She is also able to send it out at the opponent to disrupt attacks, where she can later call it back. While the crystal sphere is out, she can cancel any normal attack and her V-Skill into Soul Sphere: Ankh, calling the crystal ball back to her, greatly increasing her combo potential.

1df5d2c7bfcade775b182a9ceb04311e.jpg

V-Skill : Soul Reflect - Kamal

df0cabe1891564c1e625d3c30cd01947.gif

Produce a shock wave attack from her soul power. While the crystal sphere is retracted, this lets her reflect the average projectile back at the opponent. If the crystal ball was sent out into battle prior to using her V-Skill, this will absorb the projectile to help build up her v-gauge. This can also be used to launch the opponent into the air to help extend combos.

V-Trigger: Wisdom of Thoth

673a255205bafb870d989bddb8c36939.gif

Menat summons six spheres with her soul power and each sphere is linked to her normal attacks. Pressing and releasing of a normal attack sends the sphere linked to that attack flying at the opponent.

Critical Art: The Nefertem

12b75b67bd9adf48e70f0f118c8c1af5.gif

Menat sends her crystal sphere to bind her soul power with the opponent to deal devastating damage.

Mastering this fortune teller is dependent on knowing when to use her crystal sphere to keep her opponents at bay, and when to unleash it to create unpredictable mixups.

upload_2017-8-28_21-40-17.jpeg

upload_2017-8-28_21-40-37.jpeg

One last thing! To help celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Street Fighter, players who log into Street Fighter V from August 29th to September 5th will receive an additional 30,000FM!

I am gonna log in and get her today. Haven't really been playing though :smh:.

I got Abigal as well. Was tryin to learn Karin. This is the hardest fighter for sure.

Back
Top Bottom