STREET FIGHTER

Her animations are pretty good. Can't wait to see videos of people breaking her down.

UA0mgHr.gif

rioK6e6.gif

XYSOdsD.gif

4BrAlFm.gif

Menat is annoying but once you catch her without that orb, it's party time. You gotta be careful though because when she calls it back it jacks up your pressure. I just try my best to not get caught in between her and the orb if I'm not in her face.

The lack of costumes for most of the cast is weird. But if you play Chun, Cammy or Ibuki I know you're loving it.

Hey everyone,

Been awhile! Lol

Anyways I'm working with ESL for our upcoming event here in BK was finally able to do something for the hypebeast/sneaker heads out here.

So if you live in the NYC area you can win a free pair of Yeezy's

Hey everyone,

Been awhile! Lol

Anyways I'm working with ESL for our upcoming event here in BK was finally able to do something for the hypebeast/sneaker heads out here.

So if you live in the NYC area you can win a free pair of Yeezy's

Pretty Cool.

Just wondering though, do you have to beat Ryan to have a chance.
That might be tough :lol:

Super hype for Marvel.

Gonna spin some UMvC3 to get some sort of familiarity. I think I am just gonna purchase a fight stick.

I want the Tekken 7 joint but can't find it for retail :smh:

What sticks do you guys have?

Super hype for Marvel.

Gonna spin some UMvC3 to get some sort of familiarity. I think I am just gonna purchase a fight stick.

I want the Tekken 7 joint but can't find it for retail :smh:

What sticks do you guys have?

I have a Mad Catz Tes+. Here's a pic of it, with custom Blanka artwork I made:

MadCatz.jpg

Been practicing stick for a while, but I really suck at it. I have problems with quickly returning to neutral when doing double QCF commands for critical arts.

Yeah I am scared man. I wish I could just try one out for a month.

I am Hines not bad with a controller so I dunno

:wow: :wow: :wow:

You guys see this?
Nemo is something else.

Someone said And1 Mixtape Urien :lol:

SMH, Nemo is crazy. That setup was nasty.

These online Menats are annoying me to no end. She's really starting to become a character that I just can't stand.

All the crybabies whining about the game and how worried they were about sure seem happy about it now to the point where they wanted it early :rolleyes

Make no mistake, I'm definitely going to cop day one. But I seriously see myself playing it for a day, getting frustrated and going back to UMVC3.

Back
Top Bottom