STREET FIGHTER

I'm really thinking of canceling my pre order. The graphics and UI are still what bugs me. The gameplay is the only thing keeping me on the fence.

MVCI looks better than it did a couple of months ago, but the roster is still lacking. I don't think I'll get this. I might get it if they eventually release a full version that includes all the characters on one disc. This way, the game is pretty much a DLC platform. It's going to have DLC up the ***.

Will be online later on for a umvc3 send off. PSN rickrude come get some games on. If it is dead then I'll switch to sfv for an Alex send off.
Thanks capcom

Last edited:
Will be online later on for a umvc3 send off. PSN rickrude come get some games on. If it is dead then I'll switch to sfv for an Alex send off.
Thanks capcom

Man. I'd play with you but I am exhausted. Will be asleep in 5 minutes.

SFV that is. I have Marvel but never learned it

MVCI looks better than it did a couple of months ago, but the roster is still lacking. I don't think I'll get this. I might get it if they eventually release a full version that includes all the characters on one disc. This way, the game is pretty much a DLC platform. It's going to have DLC up the ***.

Going to be waiting a while in that case. Most fighting games add DLC characters for a long time.

What kind of joysticks are these guys using? I have the MadCatz TE2+ and my options button doesn't work. I swapped it with the other same size button next to it and it still didn't work. Leads me to believe the wire or the connection itself is bad. Not sure how to fix that. Any ideas?

Preordered MvC infinite but realized you don't get the Hulk and X alternates unless you preorder the deluxe edition :rolleyes

upload_2017-9-18_17-49-56.png

Came in Today.

About to follow my usual fighting game cycle of hoping I can be good then going on online getting thrashed then settle down as a stream monster.

In other news.

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite DLC characters confirmed
Monster Hunter, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Venom, Black Panther and Sigma

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsl...ble-tomorrow-on-playstation-4-xbox-one-and-pc

Are you at least decent?

:lol:

I can run for real in NR games and pretty good at Tekken as of now but I only hope to be good at Marvel and SF when a few times of actually being pretty good.

I beat RicFlair in SFV in here oone time with RYU and he was Urein. I think he was ranked 5000 or so and the match was :pimp:. I will see if I can find it and then I will post it.

He is much better than me but that was my moment :pimp:

I couldn't even get to Ultra Bronze in SFV. :lol:
That should tell you everything :lol:

Man, the thing that helped me the most was sitting in training mode and then playing matches from there. I'm not anywhere near where I want to be but I've gotten much better. I really sat down and took the time to learn more about what made Birdie strong and how I could use that to break my opponent. His matchups are awful but the more I played people online the more it became easier to predict how they would react to things or how to get out of certain situations. What character do you play D Double? That could be part of the problem too, finding the character for you to excel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom