STREET FIGHTER

Who preordered the Xbox version? I got the code for ultra street fighter 4 redeemed but I got no game??? Where is it at that’s the game I mostly wanted

So I guess you have 2 weeks for ultra idk...but rn I’m also pretty disappointed played a few matches it seems unfinished or lazy

Last edited:
You gotta be kidding me on the alpha 3 news . They at least could of thrown world tour version on there

Get ready to be heartbroken. The game I was looking forward to the most out of the collection. The default 25 are the only characters and you can unlock Juni, Juli and Balrog in Arcade :smh:

^^^Don't forget the superior Saturn version. I think that was the closest gameplay and graphically wise (despite the stupid slowdown).
And it was clear they were going to be no frills when they didn't include online options in the other titles or go the breath of options like TS on PS3/360.

It's the first attempt at a comprehensive SF collection. It is what it is.

Now, a KOF collection. That would be money.

Yeah the Saturn version and the PS version are the same. That original home console version I feel is the definitive version of Alpha 3. I don’t consider upper and Max real versions. KoF collection would be decent but I can live with my emulator versions of them.

i'm a wait till this goes on heavy discount. From the reviews i've seen i was already excepting a capcom lackluster port. No training mode??

I used to play Cody in SF4 so i'm kind of hyped for him. I'm a be at E3 so i'm expecting they will let people play with him there.

Yeah the Saturn version and the PS version are the same. That original home console version I feel is the definitive version of Alpha 3. I don’t consider upper and Max real versions. KoF collection would be decent but I can live with my emulator versions of them.

The Home versions aren’t the same. I bought them all.

The PS3 was cool for adding a lot to the arcade content. However, the sprites were smaller, there were animations missing and the gameplay was off. You couldn’t exactly execute the V-ISMs 100%.

Dreamcast was off sprite wise and the V-ISMs were off. They added more content to this version (Boss Dictator was playable and a few other things).

Saturn was the last port (before the A3 Max and Alpha collections). It was just jacked because of the slowdown.

And technically you could emulate all of the titles in this collection. With GGPO and whatever the newness is, you could play many of the titles on PC versus other hard core players.

i wont be home til late tonight

lamekilla lamekilla nice review i will see what is up

if anything i will def be online tomorrow to play..the only game i really wanted to play online was super turbo anyway

i am really really good at all the snes games..i think the only players im not that good with are zangief, bison, and vega

Attachments

• 20180612_141948.jpg
    20180612_141948.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 4
damn... maybe it was only good for yesterday. Sorry fam. If I see another deal like that pop up I'll PM you.

Actually I just checked my e-mail and it appears to be tied to my account. If you've ever ordered from Newegg before check yesterdays e-mails and see if you got one.

Also I just played the arcade mode in SFA3 and got my *** whupped twice by Chun-Li... who was the second opponent. I suck with sticks. :frown:

Last edited:
Yes they always have some type of deals going on. I used to have a credit card with them and then they changed creditors and I never re-opened, otherwise I probably would have bought all my PC parts from them instead of Amazon because they were cheaper but I wanted the 12 mo no interest. My friend just bought a light bulb that has a security camera and mic in it that connects to your phone for surveillance for $20 about a week ago, I think I should have got one too.

That was a mistake... these sticks are super easy to replace parts. Even a "broken" stick is worth something as the hardcore fighters often upgrade some of the components anyway. I would have just bought a new one somewhere else and returned the broken one...

That was a mistake... these sticks are super easy to replace parts. Even a "broken" stick is worth something as the hardcore fighters often upgrade some of the components anyway. I would have just bought a new one somewhere else and returned the broken one...

The start button didn't work I believe. There was nothing on the web on how to fix it. I even switched the start button with the select button and that start button still didn't work. I thought it was something within the board itself.

Haha, the start button is the touch pad with the mad catz symbol (the 4 scratch marks) top center. I had a helluva time trying to figure out how to start the SF Collection earlier today.

711uKjjPFhL._SL1500_.jpg

Street FIghters:

^^^Don't forget the superior Saturn version. I think that was the closest gameplay and graphically wise (despite the stupid slowdown).
And it was clear they were going to be no frills when they didn't include online options in the other titles or go the breath of options like TS on PS3/360.

It's the first attempt at a comprehensive SF collection. It is what it is.

Now, a KOF collection. That would be money.
I was going to mention the Saturn versions. The PS versions didn't hold a candle to the Saturn editions. System was so solid man.

Saturn and dreamcast ports were pretty spot on. Maybe capcom USA weren't in charge of them??

The Saturn version was the most arcade perfect version up until the Alpha Anthology on the PS2. The PS2 didn't have enough RAM for all the animations on most CPS2 ports, so it was scaled down for that hardware, but it introduced the World Tour mode which most people (myself included) loved. The Dreamcast version obviously had the horse power for an arcade perfect port with WT mode, however they did something with the speed of the game or something where it wasn't considered arcade perfect, I forget exactly what the case was. Either way I love Alpha 3, easily my favorite SF and thus my favorite fighter of all time. I have the import Saturn version, import Dreamcast, domestic Dreamcast, Alpha Anthology for PS2, and the newest SF collection, which finally made it online.

Back
Top Bottom