STREET FIGHTER

Saturn and dreamcast ports were pretty spot on. Maybe capcom USA weren't in charge of them??

That Capcom USA thing didn’t come into effect until recently. All of those ports were Capcom Japan. Accurate home ports weren’t a reality until SF anthology then IV.

yall seen that knowkami comeback in the dbz finals
:smh: :pimp:
heres the stream for the rest of the finals

sfv will be after the dbfighterz finals
they already an hour behind schedule

Ive never been a Sagat player but that new outfit is tough.

Might pick him up in SFV just because of that.

The King of Muay Thai returns

And G looks super fun. Both available today! The season just ended really that quick....but between that and G having the Q costume.............. That means Vergeben is right :wow:

There will be another season coming soon featuring Sodom

....and MvC:I is getting a second season :wow:

There will be another season coming soon featuring Sodom

....and MvC:I is getting a second season :wow:
Im looking forward to Sodom. I’ve heard Oro, Makoto and a couple others will make an appearance as well.

MVCi getting a second season is surprising. They have to make MAJOR changes to that game. Characters aren’t going to be enough. The game mechanics need work. I thought they’d just go to MVC4 and just move forward.

Second season really? The characters aren't interesting at all. They dropped the ball on the graphics also. Quickest brick I can remember.

I play on PC but I'm going to pick up a used PS4. Prob get back into it. Haven't been to Evo in 7 years which is crazy.

Yep. Vergeben is a leaker in the industry. He’s been leaking for a while but he’s been on the money for a while. He leaked DMC 5, REmake 2, Soul Caliber 6 and he leaked Street Fighter 5 arcade edition info first with the season 3 character roster about a month before it was announced. Many were skeptical about Sakura and Blanka and Sagat being in it but here we are about 6 months later. He also mentioned that a character would be in it that was essentially Q from 3rd strike unmasked and between G’s move set and his story costume, that seems true as well. He’s spoken about season 4 for SF 5 ft Sodom amongst others which is exciting. MvC: I has been hard for him to track cause the game has had a lot of controversy behind the scenes but he’s come out and spoken about what he’s heard. Of course it’s meant to be taken with a grain of salt but he’s been money for a while...

Im looking forward to Sodom. I’ve heard Oro, Makoto and a couple others will make an appearance as well.

MVCi getting a second season is surprising. They have to make MAJOR changes to that game. Characters aren’t going to be enough. The game mechanics need work. I thought they’d just go to MVC4 and just move forward.

I’m excited for Sodom. Makato is so damn annoying :lol: Oro would be interesting to see on this engine and I wanna say he mentioned Crimson Viper as well who would be welcomed, they need more SF 4 representers. The mechanics for MvC: I were ahead of its time to me personally. I feel like that’s the reason it just couldn’t be abandoned on top of the game not even being on the market a year. The thing is they started on season 2 before season 1 was over so they have character models with the rumors being Star Lord and Gene from God Hand just to name a few. There were ideas being implemented at the end of the first season such as special team supers such as Captain America’s and Winter Soldiers. And of course the elephant in the room was everyone wanting the X-men back. All they have to do is put Wolverine and Sentinel in the first trailer for the update and everyone goes crazy...

Second season really? The characters aren't interesting at all. They dropped the ball on the graphics also. Quickest brick I can remember.

I play on PC but I'm going to pick up a used PS4. Prob get back into it. Haven't been to Evo in 7 years which is crazy.

There were some characters that I questioned there inclusion such Black Widow but there were characters that were so insanely unique like Monster Hunter and the long awaited for Black Panther. Venom being brought back after all these years was insane as well. Game bricked because Marvel and Capcom exercises their individual stubborn ways on a classic IP but I think the game has a lot more life left. I was about to go to EVO around 2011 but couldn’t make it. Haven’t even played on a pro level in years but I enjoy beating up on casuals and hustling people on Street Fighter arcade cabinets at this arcade/ bar I frequent lol. Capcom has a big place in my heart.

Lol mvcI is dead one way or the other. They need to move one from that mess

This. There is no update that can bring me back to this game unless the gameplay and animations are completely overhauled and that might not even be enough. I would need to see Magneto and Doom. Otherwise I'm going to continue playing UMVC3.

I'm as hopeful as they get and really want it to happen but MvCI is done. Leaks give me hope but when you have both Marvel and Capcom having to greenlight a second season, yea I'm not hopeful.
The game's budget wasn't even high in the first place which is why it looked and animated terribly (Gameplay is terrific though).

I really hope it gets a lifeline next year at EVO but with Smash and MK11 coming soon it will be tough.

Yo SFV finals was hype!!!!
Well done to Tokido for making it to grand finals but Problem X doing it for the UK.
I remember the times where UK and Europe wasn't taken seriously except for maybe Luffy but how times have changed.

Can't believe we got an EVO before the US. So Happy

And to top it all off, the King is back along with Q who is even more interesting.
Both characterslook so sick out in time for people to grind for Capcom Cup.

What a day. Capcom is on a roll.

eb6cd56fba3ab707f150ea3e1700b45d.jpg

g.png

V-Skill – G Barrier

12a26dd9bf98ab06fb95b7a10432dd09.gif

G emits a force field from the energy of Earth around him that can hit nearby citizens of Earth, which sends them launching in the air and can then be followed up by certain attacks. G Barrier can also absorb projectiles. In addition, G Barrier can be used in the air!

V-Trigger I – Maximum President

e260089aeb1d722bfa62907b9c81f566.gif

In this three-block V-Trigger, G’s skin becomes gold. During the duration of Maximum President, all of G’s special moves are strengthened to their level 3 Presidentiality. G can also cancel his special moves into each other. Finally, G can now launch G Barrier as a projectile, even in the air!

V-Trigger II – Dangerous President

c5c116a84a64e984a3f9e2425fd3c250.gif

In this two-block V-Trigger, G’s arms become molten with anger. By pressing HP+HK again, G will use G Explosion, a special move that can be canceled into from a special move that sends citizens of Earth flying into the heavens. G can also use G Rage, a command grab that contains one hit of armor and deals a decent amount of damage.

Critical Art – Pangaea Burst

c3bf22ed95e2552984f85d9ee2d51eea.gif

G lets the citizens of Earth feel the full force of Gaia and unleashes a destructive set of magma pillars.

Take a look at G’s Story Costume, which may resemble another man of mystery.

ebf0b091c122ba274ab83561e198c802.jpg

Sometimes, Presidents need to go hunting, which is why G has chosen this outfit as his Battle Costume.

3d93a50cb92f07a980ff72fd0be4f37b.jpg

sgt.png

V-Skill – Angry Charge

3e066fff9e1ea856c65ded89765fa141.gif

Much like its previous iterations, Angry Charge sees Sagat clutching his scar to power up both the damage and stun for the next use of his Tiger Uppercut.

V-Trigger I – Tiger Charge

67d6e63e74f8951aa2126b44cc277254.gif

In this three-block V-Trigger, Sagat unlocks the ability to use Tiger Cannon by pressing HP+HK. Tiger Cannon is a large and quick projectile that deals decent damage. All of Sagat’s normal moves can be cancelled into it, which creates some devastating combos that take advantage of his long reach.

V-Trigger II – Tiger Assault

723ee5f44742b349e18ab05fd0c47294.gif

In this two-block V-Trigger, Sagat unlocked Tiger Spike by pressing HP+HK and Tiger Rush with Forward plus HP+HK. Tiger Spike is a long-reaching sharp kick that has armor on startup and can be cancelled into by most of Sagat’s normal moves. In addition, if HP+HK is held down, Tiger Spike breaks the opponents guard.

Tiger Rush is an altered version of Tiger Knee Crush that sees Sagat lunge forward with his knee. It can be cancelled into by most of Sagat’s normal moves and is useful for combos.

Critical Art – Tiger Rampage

85a87311b6191697ced8bef723c82eef.gif

Sagat shows exactly what it means to be the emperor of Muay Thai by delivering a series of kicks and punches followed by a charged up Tiger Uppercut.

Take a look at Sagat’s Story Costume, which reflects his time as a hermit deep in the mountains.

7a1d2d03bf9188ff967cfed48ac9058d.jpg

Sagat’s Battle Costume is inspired by traditional Thai clothing.

3dd50a505cca2edd252b6b1e36b975a7.jpg

This nostalgic costume needs no explanation for the king!

a6d8ad9dadb3655a3bc8b0405ea3f9a8.jpg

I hate MVCI's gameplay.

Can't wait to use Sagat. Hoping to drop Akuma for him.

Little faith :smh: don’t let me catch y’all even remotely getting hyped when y’all see Wolverine and Akuma

Sagat feels so powerful but he still has the same age old problem when he gets rushed down. It feels right though :lol: I am surprisingly loving G. He talks so much ****. His super is straight salt inducing when he points to the camera on some Uncle Sam type **** :lol:

Light it up” :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom