STREET FIGHTER

I can already see alot of pros switching to Sagat.

High damage output, easy combos, fast fireballs. Pretty much plays exactly like he did in SFIV. Its a no brainer

EVO once again never cease to amaze me. Every year it gets better and better. I highly recommend you guys to come through at least once in your life!

4F7EEF92-0470-4462-90B6-C148B579E31A.jpeg BD16D9EE-E4EF-4DD8-A3AC-4293E04F34DD.jpeg 4014BA07-BB86-4D21-B281-83F6B9EA98C4.jpeg FBC3ECEE-642E-437C-90AB-DE6769C73C58.jpeg 8EC82C37-EF53-4C9D-9E21-CB89A6FB97B0.jpeg

top of the year, I planned on goin.

did a lil too much BS'n and let the opportunity pass.

I def wanna go tho. I watch so much high level play on YT, it only makes sense to travel to some of these tourneys and take in the hype first peron. lol

If Marvel is resurrected in one shape or form or even just a Capcom all stars with the Marvel DNA, I'll be there.

I really need to make the trip one year.

You still taking part in games Dnyce?

I entered FEXL for fun and lost to Justin to qualify top 4.

Most of the week I've been doing media work. First time in the media team and it was a wonderful experience. SCR will be my next stop

I can’t see infinite being dead when it hasn’t even been on the market for a year. There is def an overhaul needed but Capcom is def capable of doing it and Marvel now knows that being stubborn will get you nowhere. I bought Street Fighter 5 the day it released and thinking back to how bare bones it was and how everyone hated it to now where we have over twice as many characters as we started with and so many features, stages and modes and it’s heralded by so many it’s day and night. Easily the best Street Fighter game made but it was that way just off of the mechanics alone when it first came on the scene it just needed polish. Infinite can def be revived. The minute I touched the game and got time with it I called it Capcom’s magnum opus fighting game wise. The system is genius.

Not a fan of the system at all. Everything can be made safe and the gems........ wow. The overhaul mvcI needs would orettt much warrants a new game. You can tell Capcom was sippin their own juice making that game

Problem is both Marvel and Capcom.

Marvel for not letting their good characters get used because of MCU beef and Capcom for using a low budget.

I'm a big fan of the switching system and how crazy things can get. I like them gems too especially during the storm.
So much new tech is still coming out and more of the other stones like Time are getting used more in tournaments.

Marvel pulled the plug though because they don't want to be associated with a game that has had a bad rep from even before it even released.
Too much negativity plus low sales so they took it out back and put it down quietly.

X-Men and F4 will change things but no one at Marvel is going to green light that.
Maybe someone can come at them from an E-Sports angle since that is now making lots of money for Capcom but I don't see it happening.

EVO once again never cease to amaze me. Every year it gets better and better. I highly recommend you guys to come through at least once in your life!

4F7EEF92-0470-4462-90B6-C148B579E31A.jpeg BD16D9EE-E4EF-4DD8-A3AC-4293E04F34DD.jpeg 4014BA07-BB86-4D21-B281-83F6B9EA98C4.jpeg FBC3ECEE-642E-437C-90AB-DE6769C73C58.jpeg 8EC82C37-EF53-4C9D-9E21-CB89A6FB97B0.jpeg

Still upset I missed this year.

Not a fan of the system at all. Everything can be made safe and the gems........ wow. The overhaul mvcI needs would orettt much warrants a new game. You can tell Capcom was sippin their own juice making that game

I would have no problem paying for a full game if they went back to either mvc2 or 3. I prefer 3 for the combos and button system.

Hindsight is hilarious. I remember 3 being out and everyone hating 3 because it didn’t have as many characters as 2, x-factor blah blah....now 3 is heralded. It def takes time but people will come around.

What's more is that I still would have given MVCI a chance if the animations were fluid like 3.
This.
It's the one thing that bugs me about infinite which clearly shows the lower budget compared to Ultimate Marvel 3.
We got story mode which was great since Marvel 3 was bare bones but man the animation in Infinite could be better.

Spencer's Bionic arm was legendary in Marvel 3, It was like being hit with a truck but it's like being hit with a scooter in Infinite.

Little things like that all add up. The game had lots of potential but it took too many L's. It's a shame the gameplay wasn't what people

Hindsight is hilarious. I remember 3 being out and everyone hating 3 because it didn’t have as many characters as 2, x-factor blah blah....now 3 is heralded. It def takes time but people will come around.

Happens all the time.

SFIV got complaints about focus attacks, vortexes, Eleana. etc..
Marvel 3 was slaughtered for having Phoenix, X factor, Vergil, Morridoom, etc..

It's just the natural cycle once a sequel is out.

As for infinite, it never took off in a way that SFIV, SFV and Marvel 3 did so it's going to be another Street Fighter x Tekken situation.
I really hope it does turn around but lots of the pros dropped it for DBZ. If there's no developer or community support for the game then no one will come round because it's sunk far too low.

There will need to be another season with X-Men and F4 characters, balance patches and a graphical upgrade for it to be taken seriously again.

I was never a fan of 3 for multiple reasons and that will never change. No relations in that game just guess the mixup and training room combos. To combat that they threw in X factor to hopefully swing it the other way. Mvc2 still the goat

You can lose a character 5x faster in 2 than three with resets that were very difficult to block and I won't even mention incoming guard block glitching that leads to death. 3 is like 2 just in it's own way. Only thing I hate about 3 is Vergil, Morrigan and Zero. And the fact that, despite the learning curve being high to play at a high level, any UOP can come in and fraud their way to victory.

This.
It's the one thing that bugs me about infinite which clearly shows the lower budget compared to Ultimate Marvel 3.
We got story mode which was great since Marvel 3 was bare bones but man the animation in Infinite could be better.

Spencer's Bionic arm was legendary in Marvel 3, It was like being hit with a truck but it's like being hit with a scooter in Infinite.

Little things like that all add up. The game had lots of potential but it took too many L's. It's a shame the gameplay wasn't what people

Standing light OTG's...lol...

I can’t see infinite being dead when it hasn’t even been on the market for a year. There is def an overhaul needed but Capcom is def capable of doing it and Marvel now knows that being stubborn will get you nowhere. I bought Street Fighter 5 the day it released and thinking back to how bare bones it was and how everyone hated it to now where we have over twice as many characters as we started with and so many features, stages and modes and it’s heralded by so many it’s day and night. Easily the best Street Fighter game made but it was that way just off of the mechanics alone when it first came on the scene it just needed polish. Infinite can def be revived. The minute I touched the game and got time with it I called it Capcom’s magnum opus fighting game wise. The system is genius.[/Quoted]

Definitely never heard anyone say this is one of the best SF games made, that's a first for me.

Wait till SF6 come out and you'll hear it :lol:

SFV is a very balanced game and I can see it having 2 more seasons at least so more characters, additional supers and maybe another mechanic to fine tune the game like red focus did for SFIV and the game might be even better so it won't surprise me if this ends up being someone's favourite SF when it's all said and done.

People say it about 3's all the time and that game was so damn broke. Literally it's amazing how people cape for Capcom. They got sfxt outa here super fast though.. :lol:

xTekken had a lot of potential. Didn't like the wall bounces and feel of it but that was whatever. The whole gem system was turned me off completely.

Street Fighter X Tekken was the dumbest idea ever. Tekken was drowning at the time and Street Fighter’s resurgence with SF4 was huge, there was no reason for Capcom to dip low and help out Harada but they did it and essentially made a Street Fighter 4 with playable Tekken characters and a horrible fighting system. Namco’s bum *** couldn’t even return the favor with Tekken x Street Fighter until Akuma appeared in Tekken 7

Street Fighter x Tekken will forever be my favorite fighting game. If the final patch/update was the original game the reception would have been alot different. By the time it came out though no one cared. Its a shame.

Yea I always hear the final patch made the game great but the damage was already done.
It's a shame really since the game had a big budget and I like the 2v2 they had at EVO. That was fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom