STREET FIGHTER

I had to switch to Vega cuz the lag was killing my Dudley.
With Vega i can just poke the *%## out of you and play footsies all game.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

have M4rioL and KillItWithFire played yet?

Nope. I was away on travel this weekend but KillItWithFire still hasnt accepted my friend request and is a no show here and on Live.
I'm ready to go though
Sorry anytime after 9pm today (the 3rd) I should be available.

Couldn't get our match in bc Samb was away when i had to fight and i had to get off bc the wifey wanted to watch a movie -__-

We'll get our match in later today Sam

pm me when ur ready sam
pimp.gif

so it looks like we got bozo 7000 and ddrnrgonxtc being the first to play for a spot in the finals. the winner of that will go to the final to play a best of 5 set for 1st place. the loser will play for 3rd place. just need the other side of the bracket to fill out.

no sub has stepped up for the ps3 tourney yet. : \

yo Jae the PS3 bracket isnt showing on page 30... might wanna fix it bro.. just lettin u know

^ i think i'm only going to post updated brackets to page 1 now. yuku's lag makes posting/editing a lot more difficult than it needs to be. like your last post is just showing up for me right now.
laugh.gif

joe billionaire - if you could post your location/time zone and what time you're able to play, it'd be appreciated.

so tetsujin23- so for your match, it's looking like this now.

tetsujin23 - jaydean03 - GA vs. joe billionaire - jbg11241

good to go?

crazy *!% seth game no cheap either but very very good . rushed home to get my butt kicked so that kinda sucked lol

^^yeah. only the "finals" are a best of 5. semi's are still best of 3/first to 2.

so for those 1st-4th place decision matches, it's a best of 5/first to 3.

Yo sam thats twice you pulled that dude.... had me waiting a good hour when you said hold on for 2 min.
smh.gif

I'm not doing that again so YOU let me know when you wanna run this fight and actually PLAY

J steezzz Vs. SamB

J steezzz wins 2-0

GGs my A game wasn't with me but still gutted out the win
pimp.gif

^you didn't say what system you have.

soooo...what's the word on the 2 first round matches that haven't been completed yet?

might just have to advance the first person who posts from those matches
laugh.gif
it's taking way too long now.

Back
Top Bottom