Student left in DEA cell to get $4 million from US

thats not the point

the point is that this clown had his own feces all over him, why would he do that????

and carving his arm?? too dramatic man

Chong was hospitalized for five days for dehydration, kidney failure, cramps and a perforated esophagus. He lost 15 pounds.

This dude was going insane. Think about his mindset, he didn't even know he was gonna be found on the 4th day. Who knows how long he would be cooped up in there for? I don't see that as dramatic at all. He wasn't thinking about "having a case" against the DEA this dude genuinely believed he was ****** and was going to die in that cell.

All this while being cuffed, bro I think we could let the feces-on-body go

He better start writing that movie script so he can make even more $$$$$

it's not prison unless you're with gen pop, this guy won the lottery 
You buggin

Four days without anything to do

In addition to that, you have no food, no water

And it's not like he knew he was getting out, and on top of that, I'm assuming there were no clocks so he lost track of time after a few hours, so he didn't know what day it was, how many days had gone by

mean.gif

LMAO

but on a srs note, i have a feeling he knew he had a case on his hands

why would his own dooky be all over him????

carving his arm doe? and only finished an S

the pee thing makes sense, but it aint that srs

all in all, leave me in a cell for 4.5 days with nothing but the clothes on my back and give me 3.2Ms

I imagine that 4 days feels like a damn week if you're cooped up with absolutely nothing to eat or drink
thats not the point

the point is that this clown had his own feces all over him, why would he do that????

and carving his arm?? too dramatic man

you should go without food and water for 4 days and put it on youtube

You buggin

Four days without anything to do

In addition to that, you have no food, no water

And it's not like he knew he was getting out, and on top of that, I'm assuming there were no clocks so he lost track of time after a few hours, so he didn't know what day it was, how many days had gone by

mean.gif
Sit down

clocks didn't matter, he spent 4 days planning what he would do with his lawsuit money 

no food, no water, normal human body can go 30-40 days before starvation in safe environment, Ghandi fasted 21 days when he was 70 

he would eventually be found or worst case scenario he did die after starving then his family would cash in even bigger

he won the American lottery 

Last edited:
He didn't have water and he was cuffed lol. Who knows if he was hung over prior to being arrested. Try sitting in a cell for four days drinking nothing but sips of your urine and tell me how that goes.

You buggin​

Four days without anything to do​

In addition to that, you have no food, no water​

And it's not like he knew he was getting out, and on top of that, I'm assuming there were no clocks so he lost track of time after a few hours, so he didn't know what day it was, how many days had gone by​

:smh:

Sit down

clocks didn't matter, he spent 4 days planning what he would do with his lawsuit money 

no food, no water, normal human body can go 30-40 days before starvation in safe environment Ghandi fasted 21 days when he was 70 

he would eventually be found or worst case scenario he did die after starving then his family would cash in even bigger

i dont know where you heard that from but sounds like complete ********

You buggin​
Four days without anything to do​
In addition to that, you have no food, no water​
And it's not like he knew he was getting out, and on top of that, I'm assuming there were no clocks so he lost track of time after a few hours, so he didn't know what day it was, how many days had gone by​
mean.gif
Sit down

no food, no water, normal human body can go 30-40 days before starvation in safe environment Ghandi fasted 21 days when he was 70 

i dont know where you heard that from but sounds like complete ********
link please 
laugh.gif
 No way a person has gone more than a month without food or water

The foolishness goin on here. :wow: Only on NT. :smh:

You need water to survive. END OF STORY.

30-40 days :lol: straight making numbers up.

30-40 days??? :lol:

yeah okay Jesus.

the human body can survive without food or water for a max 6-7 days.

Sit down

no food, no water, normal human body can go 30-40 days before starvation in safe environment, Ghandi fasted 21 days when he was 70 

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/survival/wilderness/live-without-food-and-water2.htm

you sir are an idiot.

humans can go about a week without water

Sit down

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/survival/wilderness/live-without-food-and-water2.htm

you sir are an idiot.

humans can go about a week without water

its usually 3 days without water, 3 weeks without food. After those 3 days, your body starts to shut down. You may last a day or 2 more

Dude said the average human doe :rofl:

Please go that many days without consuming anything and see how smart you'll still sound :smh:

Back
Top Bottom