Student left in DEA cell to get $4 million from US

Not bad for four days. Wouldn't mind living off of that for a minute. Just strip me of sharp objects and I'm good

Dude almost died and dudes are SERIOUSLY saying "not bad for 4 days?" :smh:

Forget the fact he may be ****** up in the head for life b/c of this...he's got millions!

Idiots.

"He ALMOST died, he didn't actually die. Count me in!"

I don't think you guys know what you'd be getting yourselves into. The average person can go 3-4 days without water, meaning half of you saying you'd do it wouldn't survive. There's a 50% chance you'd live to collect that 4 million.

Just as big a story should be the fact that he's 25 and hasn't finished his Bachelor's Degree.
mean.gif
Stop judging him. You don't know his life story.
Right? That was the dumbest comment in a thread full of dumb comments.

Anyways, you can go pretty long without food, but a few days without water and you're toast. Dude almost died from dehydration.
indifferent.gif
 What's dumb about my statement? 

It's ironic because my standards are higher than yours and you're calling me dumb.

Last edited:
:stoneface:  What's dumb about my statement? 
It's ironic because my standards are higher than yours and you're calling me dumb.

Your statement is dumb because:

1) You didn't read well enough to see that he was an engineering student when this happened, but now he's an economics student. If he switched majors that would have set him back a bit.

2) You assumed that he didn't get his bachelor's in engineering. For all you know he may have his degree in engineering and now he's pursuing a degree in economics.

3) Your statement is dumb.

:smh:

Holy **** we got some dumb people on NT.
Dudes not even dumb. Just always trying to act tough for no reason.

"4 Days handcuffed without food and water is nothing, where do I sign up"

Same dudes in the Miami Beach Package thread incriminating and snitching on themselves/their boys for a few reps. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
you should go without food and water for 4 days and put it on youtube
pay me 3.2Ms

thought so
Whether I could pay you or not doesn't matter. You wouldn't be able to do it for a billion.
LMFAO, you just dont know man

a billi????!!!!!!!!!!!

you dum, you can snatch me up in 2 weeks (i will most definitely have forgotten about this story by then) and hold me for 4 days no nothing and i will be collecting da mulah on the fif day

i do realize what some of you guys mean by him no knowing, that would be scary, but most of you are confusing the abysmal ignorance of the situation with the fact that it was 4 days

just because someone doesnt know theyre going to be detained, and forgotten about for 4 days does not make it hard to survive on nothing but your piss for 4 days, those of you saying you wouldnt survive have no idea whether you would or not, and those like me saying i would survive are just more understanding of my physical capabilities

unless you have a srs predisposition, im positive everyone in this thread (even the fat ***** chillin in their vans right now) would survive 4.5 days with nothing, hell, the fatties have a better chance because fat is just stored energy

Hope he writes a book and does TV interview for a couple more millies...

Eff the Feds

you should go without food and water for 4 days and put it on youtube
pay me 3.2Ms

thought so

Whether I could pay you or not doesn't matter. You wouldn't be able to do it for a billion.
LMFAO, you just dont know man

a billi????!!!!!!!!!!!

you dum, you can snatch me up in 2 weeks (i will most definitely have forgotten about this story by then) and hold me for 4 days no nothing and i will be collecting da mulah on the fif day

i do realize what some of you guys mean by him no knowing, that would be scary, but most of you are confusing the abysmal ignorance of the situation with the fact that it was 4 days

just because someone doesnt know theyre going to be detained, and forgotten about for 4 days does not make it hard to survive on nothing but your piss for 4 days, those of you saying you wouldnt survive have no idea whether you would or not, and those like me saying i would survive are just more understanding of my physical capabilities

unless you have a srs predisposition, im positive everyone in this thread (even the fat ***** chillin in their vans right now) would survive 4.5 days with nothing, hell, the fatties have a better chance because fat is just stored energy
Troll alert.. yawn

indifferent.gif
What's dumb about your statement?

That you think that not having your bachelors by the age of 25 is as big of a story as being forgotten in a cell for 4 days.

Also the fact that it's not even relevant to anything that has to do with the thread.

You also don't know what irony is. Or maybe you understand the concept but don't really know how to explain it. Your standards have nothing to do with your statement being dumb. Another point, no one called you dumb but you sure are making a case for it.

Your holier than thou mentality fails once you reveal the glaringly obvious fact that you are not as competent as you think you are.

Wait scratch that...I'm calling you dumb.
Reported for name calling. 

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

1) You didn't read well enough to see that he was an engineering student when this happened, but now he's an economics student. If he switched majors that would have set him back a bit.

2) You assumed that he didn't get his bachelor's in engineering. For all you know he may have his degree in engineering and now he's pursuing a degree in economics.

mean.gif
 I KNOW he switched majors. But that's part of not being a good student, where you need extra time to "figure out what you want to do." to the point where you're taking far more than 4 years to earn your bachelors. 

2. Who does that? Ask yourself. I know double majors. They don't finish a major and then start another. You do them concurrently.

3. Thanks. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
3.2 million is a lot of money, more than enough to regenerate income from itself. The kid isn't a compulsive gambler or drug addict, rather a student majoring in economics. I'm positive he will do something smart like earn rental income and accrue interest in a savings account.

:stoneface:  What's dumb about my statement? 

:smh:
 I KNOW he switched majors. But that's part of not being a good student, where you need extra time to "figure out what you want to do." to the point where you're taking far more than 4 years to earn your bachelors. 

2. Who does that? Ask yourself. I know double majors. They don't finish a major and then start another. You do them concurrently.

3. Thanks. :stoneface:

Maybe he worked while he lived with his parents for a couple of years right after HS and then decided on college later. I mean we don't know this guy's whole story.

Last edited:

Eff the Feds

A book about how he was locked up with nothing to do and **** himself doesn't sound like something anyone wants to read or watch. :lol: Its not like he did some extra over the top **** to survive or escape so kill the extra "deals" nonsense. :lol:

What's wrong with taking a little more time in figuring out what you want to do :nerd:

Eff the Feds
A book about how he was locked up with nothing to do and **** himself doesn't sound like something anyone wants to read or watch.
laugh.gif
Its not like he did some extra over the top **** to survive or escape so kill the extra "deals" nonsense.
laugh.gif
The mental breakdown during the time spent in there would actually make for an interesting movie

Back
Top Bottom