Student left in DEA cell to get $4 million from US

my bad and apologies, you guys right, under a week without water, 30 without food, too blazed to proof but I did say no water, initially thought he had toilet but he was in black hood cell, show this ***** the money 

yall have the luxury of never having to do it so y'all crying after 12 hours of no food/water is first world problems

"i cant even think straight with no food for 10 hours" gotta be ******** me

yall have the luxury of never having to do it so y'all crying after 12 hours of no food/water is first world problems

You might be right that most people here wouldn't have to go through that. So what's the problem? If you want to voluntary starve yourself and test your limits, then go ahead. I don't know if you'll be rewarded though.

thats not the point

the point is that this clown had his own feces all over him, why would he do that????

and carving his arm?? too dramatic man
Chong was hospitalized for five days for dehydration, kidney failure, cramps and a perforated esophagus. He lost 15 pounds.
This dude was going insane. Think about his mindset, he didn't even know he was gonna be found on the 4th day. Who knows how long he would be cooped up in there for? I don't see that as dramatic at all. He wasn't thinking about "having a case" against the DEA this dude genuinely believed he was ****** and was going to die in that cell.

All this while being cuffed, bro I think we could let the feces-on-body go
he didnt know he was going to be found? how about he didnt even know he was lost

we dont know what he was thinking

but no, you get no pass for covering yourself in your own feces, homie was cuffed, not in a freakin straight jacket with matching pants

Yeah 10-12 hours with no food or water is not a huge deal at all. I pretty much do that on the daily because I don't take anything to work with me. I mean I'll be uncomfortable after that but ill probably just sleep more when i get to hungry to conserve energy and prevent boredom. Wake up and count to a trillion or something mindless. I will knock out that challenge no prob for that amount of money. 

I've actually fasted for 5 days before I was getting dizzy by day 3 but I can see why people who've never done it wouldn't make it. You have to have complete control of your urges. No different than the "no jerk" challenges that NT does. It's tough. Most will fail. But it's really not that hard if you're determined and conditioned enough to hold out..

30-40 days???
laugh.gif

yeah okay Jesus.

the human body can survive without food or water for a max 6-7 days.
no water is max 3-4 days

but the human body can actually survive quite some time without food, ive heard 2 weeks, especially if the person is living a sessile lifestyle

3.2 a mill settlement is just for the circumstance. The kid will never have to worry about money again. Who knows his current mental state though, he may have been damaged for life cause of it.

People saying 4 days is not that bad?  There's a difference between going in knowing you'll be there for 4 days

and being forgotten about and having no idea when someone is going to realize you're there

People saying 4 days is not that bad?  There's a difference between going in knowing you'll be there for 4 days
and being forgotten about and having no idea when someone is going to realize you're there

stop making real life sense. this is nt, where fantasies are real.

Last edited:
3.2 a mill settlement is just for the circumstance. The kid will never have to worry about money again. Who knows his current mental state though, he may have been damaged for life cause of it.

Never worry about work again?

$3.2 mill is nothing.

$3.2 mill is nothing.

It can buy him a decent house and car. But if he spreads the remainder for the rest of his life, he can live Ok.

$3.2 mill is nothing.

It can buy him a decent house and car. But if he spreads the remainder for the rest of his life, he can live Ok.
$3.2 mil is not nothing. That's equivalent to making a 100k+ salary every year for the next 30 years. Or a 50k salary for the next 60 years.

It's not enough to be balling out the gym, but if he's smart (Uhhh.. I assume he is, don't ask me why :nerd: ) it's def enough to not have to work again.

What was the DEA's excuse? They just forgot? I'd use some of that money in a revenge plan.

Back
Top Bottom