SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Well it was never about a law firm but the writing has definitely went to **** on this show.

I was one of the first to say that. Past 2 or 3 seasons now. Spinning their wheels hard.

Last edited:
Nice adding a Jessica cameo.

Would've liked it if they just ******* on the lady and made her lose her job.

:rofl: @ Louis losing ol girl cuz she got a glimpse of his ugly douche side. He deserves that. Son is a lousy person, shouldn't be allowed to raise the next man's kid.

The whole Donna subplot did not work for me.

Nice adding a Jessica cameo.

Would've liked it if they just ******* on the lady and made her lose her job.

roll.gif
@ Louis losing ol girl cuz she got a glimpse of his ugly douche side. He deserves that. Son is a lousy person, shouldn't be allowed to raise the next man's kid.

The whole Donna subplot did not work for me.
Blessing in disguise.

Dude is a sucka for trying to raise another man's kid. Even more egregious was proposing to her.

So I'm just now starting the finale.... Why is Gibbs such a hard *** on Mike (or is it Harvey)?

Note: I skipped a bunch of episodes around him going to jail, so I really only have a basic knowledge of who she is.

There's no character or story depth to her. She's just a harder.

Mike is a fraud, so he deserves to be punished. End of story in her mind. Mike does a deal to get within weeks well **** he definitely is never gonna practice law ever again.

Yet with a Jessica appearance and a sob story from her past she lets it slide even though she wanted to nail Mike and Harvey.

The way she was looking at that dude on the board makes me think she'll figure out Harvey was blackmailing him.

That should have been the series finale. Imma keep watching, but that should have been the ending.

Couldn't have been happier to see Louis take that L.
Hopefully his simp *** finally mans up and becomes a better character next season.

The Donna storyline was cool at first but why did they have to make it so serious? Like I thought it was an entertaining subplot, somewhat...the whole personal assistant Donna device thing. I thought it was funny at first. Then i was interested in her pursuit of selling it and so on.

But then they made it into such a soap opera... so fast they jumped straight to the "this is getting sued" plot and I was like why?... why introduce that plot to us 2 episodes ago and end it so abruptly with a "hey we can't even sell this we'll get sued" ending :rolleyes

Just seemed like they needed something to fill episodes with unfortunately. Like I said, I was actually interested in seeing Donna kill it as an entrepreneur, idk why they had to tease that plot and snatch it away with all that serious nonsense.

I thought finale was weak. So Mike is back and a lawyer :rofl: but Jessica making an appearance was dope

The Donna Story was a waste

I will watch just cause of being loyal but show is trash, so they leave this season with Louis relationship issues, great.

Not that I wanted to see it badly but I find it weird and frustrating these final few eps of the season didn't lead up to the wedding when they were about to elope before Mike went to prison.

It got mentioned but just took a back seat.

Last edited:
Not that I wanted to see it badly but I find it weird and frustrating these final few eps of the season didn't lead up to the wedding when they were about to elope before Mike went to prison.

It got mentioned but just took a back seat.

Definitely saving that for the final season.

Haven't been watching, but what the hell was stopping son from being a consultant and finishing law school?

Haven't been watching, but what the hell was stopping son from being a consultant and finishing law school?
NOTHING.

The entire premise for the show was always a reach. It just got that credibility cuz early on the hacker chick put his name in to the college and bar records.

Nothing was stopping Mike from just taking the bar exam (other than money). Harvey could've gave him the money to take the test.

This whole pretend to be a lawyer when there were only so many cases Mike was needed to be a lawyer in court is small. Same questions he asked in depositions, etc.

I really like how that was executed. Jessica coming back, Mike basically getting PSL to absorb the clinic, etc.

Really need them to stop doing Louis dirty though, enough is enough. 

Finished the season. This show is that the end of it's line. It's basically hanging on by a thread just like their firm. The writing is pure garbage, the rapport between characters is so unbelievable and forced to the point where, whenever they meet, I see the same damn formula for dialog:

- be there at the right place and right time EVERYTIME, don't bother greeting them, just make a snarky comment
- hit back with some lame comeback then go "but you didn't come all the way here to tell me this" blah blah blah
- hand them a folder, papers or tell them some life or death problem
- fake witty banter
- one walks away

Other notes:

- "The Donna" was the DUMBEST story line on the show since inception. Holy crap, what a waste of time.
- Louis does more 'Louis'. Guy hasn't done anything usefull since Season 3, maybe. His character is being wasted.
- Rachel is pretty useless.
- I actually would have preferred Mike to stay-on as a teacher for a while to keep things fresh. If not that, the Clinic, and now it's unlikely.

Sub note:
Throughout the entire series, I noticed the writers are too scared (and untalented) to go off a beaten path and end up right where they left again and again, often way too soon that it gets spoiled quickly and people see it coming now. \

- Pearson/Darby (Darby leaves)
- Donna works for Louis (comes back to Harvey)
- Harvey quitting (comes back)
- Louis quitting (comes back)
- Katrina quitting (comes back)
- Mike going to Prison (gets out early)
- Mike becomes a teacher (gets fired first day)
- Mike works at Clinic (probably is going to leave next season)

The show has lost it's flare and has become so predictable. In addition to that, Jessica is gone and now with Rachel's new life with the prince IRL, she's most likely to leave the show as well. Mike's a lawyer now, who didn't see that coming? lol. Even with Anita Gibbs there (and how convenient of a story arc that was to get her on the Bar panel), not only did he defraud the state of NY, but he can't even attend law school as he was kicked out of Harvard for taking tests for students. Why wouldn't Anita Gibbs bother digging that far to find that out, and she should have. I've invested 6 seasons into this so I'm on the fence, whether or not I should continue after ending the season so poorly.

To be fair, it started off pretty good. Mike in Prison was an interesting dynamic with so much potential that they ruined by taking him out early by magical opportunities to get him out.

Back
Top Bottom