Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I don't see how the Saints are underdogs. I'm kinda worried about Indy's secondary.

But you already know...

Lets go Colts
pimp.gif

wow, look at your sig.
         Damn
laugh.gif

i don't think this game will be all that close. these saints are the same team that needed a missed field goal to beat the ******** only about a month ago.

Ima jus go ahead and add the Rams, Hurricanes, Devils, and the Orange to my sig so you guys can post up emoticons and go all "Oh my god your'e a bandwagon fan because teams who won a ship before are in your sig on a message board"

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Ima jus go ahead and add the Rams, Hurricanes, Devils, and the Orange to my sig so you guys can post up emoticons and go all "Oh my god your'e a bandwagon fan because teams who won a ship before are in your sig on a message board"
Isnt your name in frontrunner4life's sig?

I think the Saints got this on a game winning td.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Colts secondary versus Saints receivers.
sick.gif
Colston, big play Henderson, Meachem, Shockey
smh.gif

These O lines give Peyton and Drew all day to throw, regularly. Going to be a high scoring game
Honestly this is the only thing that worries me
ohwell.gif

smh.gif

Saints gon' win no doubt. Colts is not physical enough, they played nobody the whole year, they lame, got a rookie head coach inherited the team from Dungy, he can't coach just riding along on Dungy's coat tails, Saints gon' hit Peyton vagina man like they hit Favre, Saints receivers>>>>>>>Colts secondary, Saint too good, Saints win by 17 easy.

Skill Jonez wrote:
Saints gon' win no doubt. Colts is not physical enough, they played nobody the whole year, they lame, got a rookie head coach inherited the team from Dungy, he can't coach just riding along on Dungy's coat tails, Saints gon' hit Peyton vagina man like they hit Favre, Saints receivers>>>>>>>Colts secondary, Saint too good, Saints win by 17 easy.

Shut up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

I can't take anybody serious talking like this
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think this will be a close game..the Saints will fix those dumb penalties that could have cost them the game against the Vikes..but Peyton will be too much in the end IMO

Back
Top Bottom