Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

nthat.gif

the wake & bake is the most glorious 
nthat.gif
+1

Someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, but did anyone notice a number on the bottom right of their Supreme 5 receipt? What was your number I'm wondering if maybe those are production numbers. Mine was 1575.

The blacks n camos have been selling like hot cakes on FC for $650 a pop, they're currently sold out of camo n only 1 size 14 in black...yet they have a FSR in the white joints.

The blacks n camos have been selling like hot cakes on FC for $650 a pop, they're currently sold out of camo n only 1 size 14 in black...yet they have a FSR in the white joints.
lol they're all going for the same price

half the white sizes are sold out, but they are still listed there for some reason (you can't add to cart)

Last edited:
Someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, but did anyone notice a number on the bottom right of their Supreme 5 receipt? What was your number I'm wondering if maybe those are production numbers. Mine was 1575.

Mines 1575 too

These stupid sweatshirts were harder to get than the shoes. I think Supreme's site was glitching on me though, I added to cart and checked out but it gave me a total of $0.00 at confirmation. I then went back to try again and said I was limited to one style per product.. I'm BENT and SALTY.

These stupid sweatshirts were harder to get than the shoes. I think Supreme's site was glitching on me though, I added to cart and checked out but it gave me a total of $0.00 at confirmation. I then went back to try again and said I was limited to one style per product.. I'm BENT and SALTY.
that mens u scored

and don't call Philadelphia Philly 
indifferent.gif

I had the opposite experience. Shoes the site messed up for me. black hoodie large was easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom