Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

sz 7.5 camos for sz 7.5 chi 1s, should I do it?
nerd.gif

I got A trade deal on hold right now for the white and black
Preme. Dude has another offer from guy giving up blk toe 1's
and Shadow 1's. My offer is Quai XIII's and '88 III's. It's hard
for me 2 let my Q54's go my only pair, as for the III's I still have
another along with the 2011 pair both DS so that's an easy give.

Random Question:

You guys think I can go to a Niketown and return my camos so they can refund the total amount back to my credit card and then repurchase the same camos the fund on my Nike Gift Card? I forgot I had funds on the card.

Random Question:

You guys think I can go to a Niketown and return my camos so they can refund the total amount back to my credit card and then repurchase the same camos the fund on my Nike Gift Card? I forgot I had funds on the card.
I don't see why not.

Random Question:

Just don't go to a sketchy one, where they'll say "ya sure we'll let u do that", and a manager listening says, after you return them,"sorry we can't sell you this " lol. That would suck

Just don't go to a sketchy one, where they'll say "ya sure we'll let u do that", and a manager listening says, after you return them,"sorry we can't sell you this " lol. That would suck
yea definitely tell them the plan beforehand :lol:

There are Sketchy Niketowns?

I am going to the one in San Francisco.

I think you should be fine, but let them know FULL plan ahead of time.
yea leave nothing to misinterpretation in that situation. I know some nike stores have a policy which they can't sell certain returns for 48 hours

smh thought I had my trifecta...

These new york sellers man.... :smh:

PayPal Claim filed.... back on the hunt for Blacks :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom