Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

What happened?

The usual.... very responsive... great deal...

Paid via PayPal and seller goes ghost... not responding anymore... claiming will be shipped XX day and nada...

Waste of time really not sure what they be thinking, specially when paying by PayPal and eligible for the buyer protection.... I guess maybe a no interest loan for a couple of days :smh: either way I'm baffled but moving forward to find these blacks on a good deal :nthat:

Last edited:

Paid via PayPal and seller goes ghost... not responding anymore... claiming will be shipped XX day and nada...

Waste of time really not sure what they be thinking, specially when paying by PayPal and eligible for the buyer protection.... I guess maybe a no interest loan for a couple of days
mean.gif
Yeah I don't get why people do that, they never get to keep the money lmfao.

Waste of time really not sure what they be thinking, specially when paying by PayPal and eligible for the buyer protection.... I guess maybe a no interest loan for a couple of days :smh: either way I'm baffled but moving forward to find these blacks on a good deal :nthat:

Yea some guy from Atlanta tried to scam me for the whites, I posted up his fugazi pic of the shipping receipt some pages back.

The tracking on the receipt ended up in Washington, I live in Cali.

I filed a claim and he actually just offered the refund

Damn waste of time

That's why I'ma just sell locally nowadays. I've been getting offers, some acceptable, some low, but I'm not with it to do online. Too many shady people out there now. I got a great offer on SC but I've been scammed on Sole C before, **** was a headache to get my money back, so I'm very close to not accepting the dude's offer.

I'm also scared of dude buying, then making a false claim, then having to do a return only for the buyer to send back fakes/replicas. Even though PayPal for the most part will make sure I get my money, it'll take like a month or two. 

it doesn't matter,  sounds like a hype beast to me..
You suggested I  "follow"  sneaker sites.  Scratching my head.
I know that
I wanted to see what his answer would be
If I can't discuss relevant topics in a sneaker thread, then please direct me to where I can.  For your answer,  I'm curious to see how the celebrity might have paired the shoes with an outfit.  You toddlers kill me.

Yep. I think that's how they canceled my 2nd pair. All was different, but email. I asked what if it I wanted to buy a pair for my son and I who is 13 yrs old and live in the same household. All the rep said was 1 per household. Flawed system at its finest

I don't know about that, I literally ordered 2 to the same house in the same name but with two different credit cards. Credit cards were both in my wife's name and I shipped them both to my parents house. Both arrived together on Wednesday 
I ain't here to hate, but I've had orders cancelled for different everything except address. I would suggest you make everything different the next time.

Not my original pic but wondering the likelihood of a S5 popping up in an outlet....did the AF1s pop up ever in an outlet to best of folks knowledge?
I never heard or saw anything about them being at outlets...and I'm guessing that pic you found is fake? I dont get why people do that lol

I mean it's possible for a pair to get returned to an outlet, they'd have to issue a refund if you're for some reason not satisfied with the product. The thing is, I bet nike employees would hop on those before they even hit the shelves. People know what these sare.

I mean it's possible for a pair to get returned to an outlet, they'd have to issue a refund if you're for some reason not satisfied with the product. The thing is, I bet nike employees would hop on those before they even hit the shelves. People know what these sare.
my point exactly.

Im going to assume that picture was leaked by nike as advertisement . To get people to start going to outlets every week
roll.gif

Random Question:

You guys think I can go to a Niketown and return my camos so they can refund the total amount back to my credit card and then repurchase the same camos the fund on my Nike Gift Card? I forgot I had funds on the card.

Unless this is your VERY last pair of shoes you purchase from Nike, I would just use the GC on your next purchase. Sounds too much of a hassle to me to go to NT, ask for a refund, repurchase it and use the GC.

I mean essentially it should just be exchanging one for the other. Money is money for Nike. Like others have said though, just use it towards your next purchase to be safe.

You suggested I  "follow"  sneaker sites.  Scratching my head.

If I can't discuss relevant topics in a sneaker thread, then please direct me to where I can.  For your answer,  I'm curious to see how the celebrity might have paired the shoes with an outfit.  You toddlers kill me.
Why are you scratching your head? We told you where to look that's the answer. Sneaker sites and here.
You didn't look very hard, I've seen multiple pics of celebs rocking these. You haven't so clearly you didn't look hard. The reasoning of needing to see how a celeb rocked them so you can go match them is ridiculous. If you can't figure out on your own how to rock them then you have a bunch of other issues... Man up figure it yourself just like the rest of us. If your not a hype beast then my bad but hype beast are the ones asking what celebs wore with their kicks so they can match.... Smhhhh I'm not a toddler, I'm a man that knows how to dress myself , good luck in life dude Maybe let your mother dress you it might be some help to you instead of relying on pics of other people

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom