SUSHI LOVERS CHECK IN!! Vol. HOW MANY ROLLS CAN YOU EAT??

dammit.. just got a sushi craving.

salmon nigiri is the truth.. i know what i'm having for lunch tomorrow.
pimp.gif

I can eat about 3. After a while the taste gets borin to me. Its not that I'm full, I'll end up gettin suttin else to eat afterwards too.

Oh btw Shrimp Tempura>>>>>>>>>>

wow seeing these single digit numbers is making me angry....i can down like 30 rolls easily...i stretch the 12 packs my school makes over like 10 minutes so ifeel like ive been eating more but i can down a LOOTTT of sushi

id say if i was really trying maybe like 10 rolls.....

where is a good / cheap place to get all you can eat sushi at in so cal?

im in Riverside

~10 if i'm not eating other stuff

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

Fujis in Davis Ca<3
pimp.gif
i used to go there all the time. but now i just go to "davis sushi buffet" on 2nd and E. supposedly a former co-owner of fuji'sdecided to open one up a few blocks down
laugh.gif

they both have the same menu and everything tastes exactly the same.

Originally Posted by bns1201

wow seeing these single digit numbers is making me angry....i can down like 30 rolls easily...i stretch the 12 packs my school makes over like 10 minutes so i feel like ive been eating more but i can down a LOOTTT of sushi
30 pieces or 30 rolls? I don't believe you can eat 30 rolls thats like 240 pieces unless you on that kobayashi tip.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

I dont eat shushi but i LOVE california rolls
Its them rice wrapped @%!# with the crab and avocado in it
I drench them in that spicy green @%!# stuff 4 of em in my mouth at a time
That @%!# clears my sinuses better than Sudafed

I thought those were sushi
laugh.gif
, but the def
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I eat for quality. When I went to Japan I had to fly in a helicopter just to go to a remote *+! mountain restaurant. Best sushi & alcohol ever.

my fault patnah...i thought we was just talkin about local sushi spots, talkin bout helicopters and remote mountain restaurants and ishh...lol

I dont know how many I CAN eat, but I usually just eat 1. I like the nigiri and sashimi more, so I usually stick to that for my main course.

My girl slammed down 3 rolls today I was like
eek.gif
(for a girl) but Iremembered that she was Asian
laugh.gif
. I myself can put away about 3-5depending how hungry I am.

Spicy Tuna with the CRISPY rice, a little soy mixed with a little wasabi...OH GOOD LORD!
eek.gif
smh.gif
.Definitely going to hit up Tamarind this weekend with the wifey, any Chi town NTers hit me up.
-The Juice

I could eat 7-8 rolls. After reading this, now I have a sushi craving.

One of these days, I'm going to go to Japan and have real sushi.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

wow seeing these single digit numbers is making me angry....i can down like 30 rolls easily...i stretch the 12 packs my school makes over like 10 minutes so i
feel like ive been eating more but i can down a LOOTTT of sushi
30 pieces or 30 rolls? I don't believe you can eat 30 rolls thats like 240 pieces unless you on that kobayashi tip.

haha rolls peices whatever they are im like 6'11'' with a mean appetite put 240 peices in front of me and gimme about 2 hours and we're good

i usually only get 2 rolls but i could easily eat like 6.

sushi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't go wrong with that. i think i'm going to have some for lunch today

these days since I don't have a lot of extra money to splurge on sushi

I hit up the All You Can Eat every couple months or so and just go buck wild

I'm guessing I eat around 5-6 rolls.

I know I usually get 2-3 spicy tuna hand rolls (*%%+%+ love these things), then me and my friend will order some special rolls and split them. And if we getsome mixed tempura and chicken or beef terayaki then it cuts a roll out.

I have to sit in the car for a good 10 minutes or so after if I'm driving lol

We refer to All You Can Eat Sushi as "A Y E"

Originally Posted by BgL2687

wow seeing these single digit numbers is making me angry....i can down like 30 rolls easily...i stretch the 12 packs my school makes over like 10 minutes so i
feel like ive been eating more but i can down a LOOTTT of sushi

haha rolls peices whatever they are im like 6'11'' with a mean appetite put 240 peices in front of me and gimme about 2 hours and we're good
lol rolls and pieces are mad different. in a roll theres 8 pieces. i could kill a 12 pack of sushi they have on my campus in like 5 mins and idont think i could eat even 13 rolls. i dont even think kobayashi ate over 200 pieces on that true life episode im a competitive eater. but if you really caneat 30 rolls you might as well be a competitive eater on the side you could make some money

Back
Top Bottom