SWINE FLU CONSPIRACY..vol* you know what this is.

You swine flu deniers are morons. Keep fighting what you think is US gov propoganda while people in Mexico continue to DIE from this flu strand.

Swine flu, much like the pandemic of 1918, is likely going to rock the world in a terrible way this winter. Whats happening now is just the beginning. Justwait until its cold outside and people are indoors in closer proximity to each other contaminating one another at alarming rates.

Bet you dweebs also deny human beings' contribution to global warming, consume Fox News religiously, and blame the current economic state of the US onPresident Obama, right?

Idiots. Hope you at least have enough sense to wash your hands regularly.

No its the aluminum in deodorants thats dangerous. The fluoride in your toothpaste and mouthwash is what's dangerous.
There is ZERO scientific evidence to suggest that the levels of Al or flouride in either of these products can cause any adverse healthconsequences for human beings.

Stop lying.

Originally Posted by clkru

You swine flu deniers are morons. Keep fighting what you think is US gov propoganda while people in Mexico continue to DIE from this flu strand.

Swine flu, much like the pandemic of 1918, is likely going to rock the world in a terrible way this winter. Whats happening now is just the beginning. Just wait until its cold outside and people are indoors in closer proximity to each other contaminating one another at alarming rates.

Bet you dweebs also deny human beings' contribution to global warming, consume Fox News religiously, and blame the current economic state of the US on President Obama, right?

Idiots. Hope you at least have enough sense to wash your hands regularly.
roll.gif

I feel you though. Everyone plays it off as its a game even though a crazy amount of people have died. No matter where they live, people still died.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Don't buy into the fear, and don't get the vaccine. The government LOVES to create problems and then rush in and give the "solution."
v_for_vendetta_ver3.jpg

I'm actually watching this right now as well.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

In Mexico, people are scared to go into the streets. They are scared to go to mass and school. That is exactly what the Illuminati want.
As everyone starts wearing masks, it will be easier for Illuminati henchmen to sneak about. With everyone wearing a mask, no one can be identified. They can slip into the crowds and no one will notice.

That's how they will undermine society. As the swine flu spreads and more and more people wear masks they can move in larger numbers, take over cities, set up secret death camps and steal every freedom you had but never really had because they've always been in control. You only thought you were free. But now you won't be free. You'll only be dead.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT !?!?

I am literally damn near on the floor laughing right now. That has to be the most insane thing I have ever heard.

The fact is, this flu is not that serious. It will only affect countries with poor health care systems, like Mexico. No one has died from this here yet. It can be cured with a simple visit to the doctor. Some of the things you guys say are ludicrous. 36,000 people die from flu related symptoms in America each year, but we're worried about something that hasn't killed anyone here yet?

You guys really need to calm down. Afraid to go to the doctor? Don't take Advil? Nanobots? How big is the shack you live in and in what wooded area is it located?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, but seriously... that story is the most ridiculous thingi've ever heard

SARS, Bird Flu, West Nile, and NOW Swine flu? OH NOOOO the world must be ending. For real though!
eyes.gif

Fox news and the media are loving this, more ratings means more sponsers which means more $$.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

My GF (works at a pediatrician's office) just texted me saying that a kid from San Antonio who visited family in Monterrey came in yesterday with the symptoms of swine flu - they sent the results to the CDC and are now waiting. This could be the first confirmed one in Houston - assuming it confirms. Now, I'm getting nervous.

Lock everybody who has been to Mexico recently in a box until this *!!@ blows over. This is like a damned zombie movie.

Russ

i live in Connecticut.......as i type this at 300pm there is BREAKING NEWS that its confirmed in my state in the town of East Haddam and all schools in thatDistrict are now gonna be closed tomorrow.

doctors are laughing?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

My GF (works at a pediatrician's office) just texted me saying that a kid from San Antonio who visited family in Monterrey came in yesterday with the symptoms of swine flu - they sent the results to the CDC and are now waiting. This could be the first confirmed one in Houston - assuming it confirms. Now, I'm getting nervous.

Lock everybody who has been to Mexico recently in a box until this *!!@ blows over. This is like a damned zombie movie.

Russ

i live in Connecticut.......as i type this at 300pm there is BREAKING NEWS that its confirmed in my state in the town of East Haddam and all schools in that District are now gonna be closed tomorrow.

doctors are laughing?
frown.gif
noooooo.....no more foxwoods/ms for me this month
laugh.gif

SWINE FLU IS AN AIRBORNE VIRUS...and yes there has been cases of death steming from the outbreak already.

and if your pork is cooked like its suposed to be, then no you can't get it by eating

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

if it was a conspiracy i would argue they would have used a MUCH more virulent virus. swine flu is weaksauce

exactly.... c u doubting it right now, its working...

Well, they were laughing about it yesterday saying that it's completely treatable and nothing to panic about - but that was probably before they got apotential case in... now I'm getting concerned. I'm all for the zombie-movie style defense.

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

death toll?
An estimated 20,000 people die from the flu every year in the US. As far as the swine flu goes, I think it was 168.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Well...

Last week... what did we see all day in the news and blog spots? TORTURE MEMOS!!

O NOO!! Not the torture memos. People were about to go to jail for a very long time. Important people.

Now, what do we see on the news? SWINE Flu. Just a disruption... happens when those at the top (past administration) are about to face the chamber.

I don't like conspiracies at all because I think they're booty, but this is something to look into.

so true

Originally Posted by czur1127

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Well...

Last week... what did we see all day in the news and blog spots? TORTURE MEMOS!!

O NOO!! Not the torture memos. People were about to go to jail for a very long time. Important people.

Now, what do we see on the news? SWINE Flu. Just a disruption... happens when those at the top (past administration) are about to face the chamber.

I don't like conspiracies at all because I think they're booty, but this is something to look into.

so true
hmm you might be on to something

interesting thread

My mom is all kinds of freaking out over this, telling me to stay home for as long as i can. If i was taking classes this summer i bet the story would bedifferent.
laugh.gif

I don't know what the hell to believe but this doesn't seem right o_O

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

In Mexico, people are scared to go into the streets. They are scared to go to mass and school. That is exactly what the Illuminati want.
As everyone starts wearing masks, it will be easier for Illuminati henchmen to sneak about. With everyone wearing a mask, no one can be identified. They can slip into the crowds and no one will notice.

That's how they will undermine society. As the swine flu spreads and more and more people wear masks they can move in larger numbers, take over cities, set up secret death camps and steal every freedom you had but never really had because they've always been in control. You only thought you were free. But now you won't be free. You'll only be dead.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT !?!?

I am literally damn near on the floor laughing right now. That has to be the most insane thing I have ever heard.

The fact is, this flu is not that serious. It will only affect countries with poor health care systems, like Mexico. No one has died from this here yet. It can be cured with a simple visit to the doctor. Some of the things you guys say are ludicrous. 36,000 people die from flu related symptoms in America each year, but we're worried about something that hasn't killed anyone here yet?

You guys really need to calm down. Afraid to go to the doctor? Don't take Advil? Nanobots? How big is the shack you live in and in what wooded area is it located?

this man, a lot of sense makes. haha, seriously tho.

all conspiracy theories aside, what happened to humanity? Since when do we shut off a people when they truly need help?

This "swine flu" is easily treated, and people die in Mexico because of the lack of good health care practices.

Instead of shunning Mexico away, why doesn't the U.S. (being the "great"
eyes.gif
world police they make themselves out to be...) not lend a hand?

After all... this "swine flu" did start in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom