SWINE FLU CONSPIRACY..vol* you know what this is.

I like the theory that it's all just a distraction to divert attention from the Bush administration's torture stuff that was recently released in thememos. Sounds plausible - if they were willing to cheat in the first place, they'd be willing to cheat to cover it up.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020
This got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^that pic had me laughing too

my take on the whole swine flu outbreak in Mexico is different though...i thnk it was bought out by the drug lords in Mexico to divert attention from thecurrent war on drugs by the us govt

smh.gif

the media made this flu way out of proportion. a normal flu virus is more deadly than this. 100 people die everyday just from the normal flu and in some casespeople even die from getting a flu shot.

i'm sure the pharmaceutical companies producing this tamiflu %!%@ is loving all this media attention right now...

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

smh.gif

the media made this flu way out of proportion. a normal flu virus is more deadly than this. 100 people die everyday just from the normal flu and in some cases people even die from getting a flu shot.

i'm sure the pharmaceutical companies producing this tamiflu %!%@ is loving all this media attention right now...

you sir, are wrong.

i havent watched the news in about a week. this is all news to me. people are fine around my way.. paranoid people all around it seems. alot of this stuff justdoesnt appear to exist when you dont watch the news

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i havent watched the news in about a week. this is all news to me. people are fine around my way.. paranoid people all around it seems. alot of this stuff just doesnt appear to exist when you dont watch the news
laugh.gif

yea cuz if it ignore it, it doesnt exist right?

yea keep tellin yourself that buddy.

no ones died from it in America, it could be treated like any other flu. we should be shipping flu medicine to Mexico, they're the ones who really need it.

Originally Posted by JDAM1

^that pic had me laughing too

my take on the whole swine flu outbreak in Mexico is different though...i thnk it was bought out by the drug lords in Mexico to divert attention from the current war on drugs by the us govt
WAR on DRUGS?!
laugh.gif
The U.S. has no intention on stopping drugcartels.

Any meager attempt is pitiful at best. An ever growing percentage of weed cultivation is proven to take place WITHIN the U.S.

N as far as diverting attn... In Mexico, who do you think has more of an influence? Drug Lords or Corrupt Politicians?

^^^^very sad to say indeed.
tired.gif

(F.Y.I: There aint no democracy down there.)

On other conspirscy websites, they were saying that an outbreak was going to occur. They got this message from the movies that were release last year andbefore that. There was 28 days, 28 days later, Quaranntine, the one with mark walberg where everyone was dying and even the simpson movie where the town wasquarantine. They said these were signs of an outbreak was coming. They just didn't know when.

Just make sure you get plenty of vitamin D.
"Victims often suffocate when an onslaught of disease-fighting cells, known as a cytokine storm, results in a rapid buildup of fluid in the lungs. Expertsthink vitamin D might rev up the part of the immune system that prevents the germs from gaining entry to cells in the first place. "This puts a damper onthe part of the immune system that releases the cytokine storm," says Michael Zasloff, an immunologist and vitamin D researcher at Georgetown Universityin Washington, D.C."

On other conspirscy websites, they were saying that an outbreak was going to occur. They got this message from the movies that were release last year and before that. There was 28 days, 28 days later, Quaranntine, the one with mark walberg where everyone was dying and even the simpson movie where the town was quarantine. They said these were signs of an outbreak was coming. They just didn't know when.

this is why i love conspiracists
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DunkeDinSaucE

no ones died from it in America, it could be treated like any other flu. we should be shipping flu medicine to Mexico, they're the ones who really need it.

That would be like giving a man a fish, instead of teaching how to fish.

I doubt the U.S. will do either one, but then again, Mexico wasn't really seen as an equal neighbor to begin with...

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

On other conspirscy websites, they were saying that an outbreak was going to occur. They got this message from the movies that were release last year and before that. There was 28 days, 28 days later, Quaranntine, the one with mark walberg where everyone was dying and even the simpson movie where the town was quarantine. They said these were signs of an outbreak was coming. They just didn't know when.

laugh.gif

yea that was stupid, cant front

Originally Posted by clkru

You swine flu deniers are morons. Keep fighting what you think is US gov propoganda while people in Mexico continue to DIE from this flu strand.

Swine flu, much like the pandemic of 1918, is likely going to rock the world in a terrible way this winter. Whats happening now is just the beginning. Just wait until its cold outside and people are indoors in closer proximity to each other contaminating one another at alarming rates.

Bet you dweebs also deny human beings' contribution to global warming, consume Fox News religiously, and blame the current economic state of the US on President Obama, right?

Idiots. Hope you at least have enough sense to wash your hands regularly.
Shut ya damn mouth boy. Sittin around makin blanket statements about people just cause I am not buying into a "Govt. Conspiracy" G.T.F.O.H
laugh.gif
same way SARS and Bird Flu caught this End of the Worldvibe, I'm not gonna let it bother me.

its just a way to put the economy to the side for a while...

and illuminati, they dont want people knowing about them??? isnt the book about how they tried to get known in the first place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

PhilBalla09 wrote:

laugh.gif

yea that was stupid, cant front

then should I be worried about a giant monster in NY, a murderous criminal in gotham who wears face paint, or biggie getting killed again???

With this, all I see is the government power grabbing.

Gin up a "crisis" and big brother government will 'take care of you.'

It's all about creating fear.

People are more receptive to give up freedoms when they're fearful.

Obama knows this. He's hyped the banking/credit crisis, auto crisis, housing market crisis, and now it's on to hyping any health scare, real or madeup. Everything's a "crisis" these days, and "what's the government going to do about it?".

Power grab, people.

Wake up.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Obama knows this. He's hyped the banking/credit crisis, auto crisis, housing market crisis, and now it's on to hyping any health scare, real or made up. Everything's a "crisis" these days, and "what's the government going to do about it?".

Power grab, people.

Wake up.
Obama is a liar!

Originally Posted by DunkeDinSaucE

People in LA did.

Who says we're being told the actual number of people that are really dieing/infected?

Back
Top Bottom