System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Those mesh were tough, but def not better than today stuff.

oh, im talking about just personal preference....I realize todays materials are more advanced etc.

I have some retro 82 UNC ones from a few years back, and they are more mesh feeling and I love them

That's cool, I just personally like the new stuff better. My 82 ones (prob the same as yours) just don't feel as good to me. The waistband IS dope though!

game worn first and second generation of the Bearcat catscratch shorts

2r3ci1y.jpg

n53lux.jpg

34e8a69.jpg

scooped up Horns orange
smokin.gif
i can get the orange UT shorts for someone that can get me the navy Cuse or UK blue or (black??) shorts
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

scooped up Horns orange
smokin.gif
i can get the orange UT shorts for someone that can get me the navy Cuse or UK blue or (black??) shorts
nerd.gif

The new Hyperlites?  If so please post pics when you get them in.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

scooped up Horns orange
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
I'm about to get some too.  Kinda want to wait for the white but I might just get both.

Wow, I didn't know the holes were like THAT on the Hyperlites.  You're not even going to be able to wear those casually, it's gonna look ******ed if you're wearing boxers or another pair of mesh shorts underneath.  SMH Nike 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

^

The holes are not see thru, there is a lining between the holes and your skin.

Really?  The part I circled looks that way, you can see the couch cushion through the holes.

texasj.jpg

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

^

The holes are not see thru, there is a lining between the holes and your skin.

Really?  The part I circled looks that way, you can see the couch cushion through the holes.

texasj.jpg
I have a pair.  There is a lining.

U guys callin them hyperlites there actually called hyperelites as stated in the video by Nike about the Kentucky Uniforms.

I personaly like them but do the twills have more width to them like the normal SOD twills?

Can u post a pick of u rocking them so we can see the width or a side by side shot with regular SOD twills?

Id like to cop some but not if there drainpipe status.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom