System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Nike needs to get its sizing in check cus I think they are out by 10 inches on the waist sizing. Id wear 34-36 jeans and XL Nike shorts would be OK on the waist Id find L more comfortable but ive never tried the M which according to nike sizing would be my waist size.

I doubt shaqs waist was 54 inches when he was with the lakers more like 44 inches even tho he wore size 54 shorts.

I guess you didnt see what i wrote.

What's good fellas. I used to post here a lot, but I took a leave and now I'm back. This is my favorite thread on the site and I just thought I'd share what I have and if anyone wants to trade lemme know

Twill:
Blue Syracuse
Blue Kentucky
White Oklahoma
White Texas
Yellow Oregon (Old Style, not the new crap)
Garnet Florida State
Black Kansas States (With the purple claw prints
pimp.gif
)
Purple Washington (From the Brandon Roy era)

Replicas
Purple K-State with the claw prints
Red Jordan Brand Cincinnati
Yellow Michigans
Red Gonzaga
White Ohio State
Blue Illinois from the Deron Williams era

My wish list consists of this
Any pair of Villanova shorts (That's my number One School, I may cop the whites but they're replicas but the Navy's are going to be copped
White Pittsburgh
White Michigan State
White UCONN
Red Arizona
Black Duke
Black Wake Forest
White Clemson
Black Florida State
Any pair of Marquette besides white
Navy West Virginia
Gold South Florida
Orange Illinois
Black USC
Penn State
Blue DePaul (Adidas not the Nike
Providence College shorts

What size homie
laugh.gif

I would love to cop some Nike twill shorts but after reading the thread it seems its going to be too long for me.

What's the length on the replica shorts?

My twills are mostly L and XL. I Made some mistakes buying them but hey at least I got em. I'm a medium in regular shorts (5'8 160) and the twills run real long. A medium in twills runs like an xl as well. Replica is more realistic. The fitting is better but you sacrifice a lot of qualities.

I also forgot I have Gold Vanderbilt replicas and I'm also looking for some White UNC's. And has anyone copped the 50th anniversary shorts for UNC with the red waistband?

I have the Nike SOD shorts in a large and want to get some adidas replicas. Should I get a large or xl if I want them to fit like the nikes? Thanks!

Originally Posted by detna7777

What's good fellas. I used to post here a lot, but I took a leave and now I'm back. This is my favorite thread on the site and I just thought I'd share what I have and if anyone wants to trade lemme know

Twill:
Blue Syracuse
Blue Kentucky
White Oklahoma
White Texas
Yellow Oregon (Old Style, not the new crap)
Garnet Florida State
Black Kansas States (With the purple claw prints
pimp.gif
)
Purple Washington (From the Brandon Roy era)

Replicas
Purple K-State with the claw prints
Red Jordan Brand Cincinnati
Yellow Michigans
Red Gonzaga
White Ohio State
Blue Illinois from the Deron Williams era

My wish list consists of this
Any pair of Villanova shorts (That's my number One School, I may cop the whites but they're replicas but the Navy's are going to be copped
White Pittsburgh
White Michigan State
White UCONN
Red Arizona
Black Duke
Black Wake Forest
White Clemson
Black Florida State
Any pair of Marquette besides white
Navy West Virginia
Gold South Florida
Orange Illinois
Black USC
Penn State
Blue DePaul (Adidas not the Nike
Providence College shorts

Are you willing to sell some of your shorts??

Originally Posted by pkpouttu

I have the Nike SOD shorts in a large and want to get some adidas replicas. Should I get a large or xl if I want them to fit like the nikes? Thanks!
The Adidas are a lot, lot shorter. They aren't going to fit like SOD at all. I was going to get some but after seeing in person I said NAAAAA.

What in the hell are these two UConn shorts?  These aren't their game shorts but are new SODs that just came up on Eastbay.

17420122_z.jpg

17420121_z.jpg

What are these SOD UConn's that just showed up on Eastbay?  They're like an uglier version of their real shorts and not different enough to be alternates.  I've never seen Eastbay put up an SOD that wasn't worn by a team in a game though.  Odd.

17420121_w.jpg

17420122_w.jpg

Looks like Eastbay got a full size run in a lot of the teams...most are back ordered until 2/8.

WHERE ARE THE TRADITION DEFINED SHORTS??!!! Those are the only shorts that don't look like a skirt on me......

Im guessing the above Uconn shorts and the Cuse ones last week that have now been taken down will be there new unis towards the end of the season start of the tourny just like when Nike introduced the SOD originaly.

Personaly I like them both Cuse and Uconns current Unis are just to plain for my tastes and neither are a patch on there former non SOD uni designs.

Just as I prefer this years Gtown unis

SOD been around 3 years now time to let schools have better designs

Peace
Scottie

hmmm...... they could have did a lil better with the uconn's but we will see when they are on the actually players. I got my 'Zona Reds in and they are quite pretty.

Are those Michigan ones you have Nike and in a large? If so I can paypal you some cash for them...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hmmm...... they could have did a lil better with the uconn's but we will see when they are on the actually players. I got my 'Zona Reds in and they are quite pretty.

They seem like a worse version of their current shorts.  I don't like the interlocking UC logo on the front though I like the gray trim on the road blues.  Funniest thing is that this will be new tournament uniforms like last year but UConn will likely be in the NIT this year.  
roll.gif

The Zags' shorts have the same dot pattern on the side that the UConn's do.  Guess that's Nike's thing for the tourney this year.

Back
Top Bottom