System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

I just got the white syracuse off of footballfanatics.com. They have the orange ones too as well as a bunch of other teams in both colors like Texas, Michigan State, Gonzaga, etc.

I hope this post never dies.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mattapan03

Kind of a side note here, but does the Marquette Twill jersey on Eastbay have the Jordan logo on it? The sample pic shows converse. I'm totally confused

EastbayRep wrote:

EastbayRep -Ray is still waiting for a reply from our warehouse on these yet but, I was checking a little farther into these and the demographic states they are Nike Brand and they may either come with a Nike swoosh or a Jumpman symbol on the left chest. We have notified the appropriate personnel of the error on the website.

Also as soon as Ray receives the information from the warehouse we will post it.

Sorry about the double post. 

EastbayRep - Paul     

i was able to check out the new hyperlite uniforms at niketown in new york today. the material is way too thin for me to rock. the white shorts are practically see through

the authentic ones(team issued) have rubber inside the waist bands so it doenst slide up or down.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm a sucker for black alternates. And especially those Washington's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Need those
nerd.gif
I agree, I came into this thread to ask about the same shorts.....those are ill will......might hafta bother my friend at UW to bother one of the UW guys....lol

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

the authentic ones(team issued) have rubber inside the waist bands so it doenst slide up or down.

ok?.... thats pretty random, but youre right.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

353f5e9c18b7f82148499871659034bf-getty-95659155sd032_pac_10_basket.jpg

Eastbay, any info on these yet?
I am checking with my contact to see if they know anything on the Washington shorts in Black/Purple/White. Unfortunately, they are very busy, so I can not say when I may receive a reply back, but I will post an update once I get a reply.

EastbayRep - Paul  

finally got my west virginia away's in.

westvirginiashorts1.jpg

westvirginiashorts2.jpg

i bought a large because that's what i have in the usa shorts from the 2007 fiba americas tournament. the usa's are long, but these nike twills are seriously long and super roomy. the circumference of the legs is huge.

i'm 6'1" around 200, and i look like a clown in the larges. don't get me wrong, i wear all my shorts(hooptech's mostly) at least 2 inches below the bottom of the knee, but i do wear the waistband pretty low, and when i wear the twills at the "normal" waist point, they looked a little better, but still, wow.

are you guys wearing them up near the actual waist or down lower?

i recently picked up a pair of the new bb10 pants from nikestore.com and i'm starting to think that nike is making everything for the "actual" waist, whereas in years past, i felt like inseams and rises were shorter. anyone else noticing this across the board?

here's a comparison shot from the 2007 usa's and the twills. the twills are a good 2-3" longer.

usa_and_westvirginia_shorts.jpg

no surprises about the thin material on the new shorts. i am pretty sure i posted after Texas debuted theirs weeks back about how you could see their compression shorts through their new unis. awful, imo

Kid Andy....... I always wear mine at the waist, because they are designed that way (well i think they designed that way). They dont look right if they are slightly sagged.

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

ill try to post pics asap

You dont have to (if youre talking about the inner rubber waistband)........ i already posted pics of mine some pages back.

Edit:  In fact.......... here you go

df52504e957b1a6c48301d6f43e6ac930653880.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Kid Andy....... I always wear mine at the waist, because they are designed that way (well i think they designed that way). They dont look right if they are slightly sagged.

thanks andfattoo, i figured. they just don't make sense riding lower like other shorts.

Originally Posted by Kid Andy

Originally Posted by andfattoo

thanks andfattoo, i figured. they just don't make sense riding lower like other shorts.
Yea...... they are supposed to be very close replicas to the uni's....... and those arent meant to be sagged.  Hence the width and length of the shorts.

Back
Top Bottom