System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i'm pretty sure the new Michigan st. logo got scrapped.
You are correct.  Alums went nuts.  The University recently announced that they are not changing logos.

Any thing is better than their 98-00 Reebok days.  Those might be the ugliest uniforms of all time.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

LOL.... they were trash..... im glad florida made that change from reebok to nike as well.
Texas too, though I did like the silver uniforms reebok made for Texas basketball (they wore them only in big games) before everyone started doing it (well not everyone, but MSU, etc...)

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Any chance you are going to get replicas of Texas' new shorts? (so far I have only seen Cuse, UConn and Gonzaga)  
Just to make sure we are on the same page, please reply back with a picture of the shorts you are referring to.

EastbayRep - Ray
236450.jpg

orage or white, but replicas not twills/authentics.  $45 not $60.  The "holes" are screen printed rather than real. 
I just got a reply back and was told that we will not be getting in the replicas of these shorts in orange or white. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Any chance you are going to get replicas of Texas' new shorts? (so far I have only seen Cuse, UConn and Gonzaga)  
Just to make sure we are on the same page, please reply back with a picture of the shorts you are referring to.

EastbayRep - Ray
236450.jpg

orage or white, but replicas not twills/authentics.  $45 not $60.  The "holes" are screen printed rather than real. 
I just got a reply back and was told that we will not be getting in the replicas of these shorts in orange or white. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks for checking.

just got my cuse shorts in today from swoosh. they are a large, heres a pic of them with my navy blues from last year, which are xl.
otgqhx.jpg

nqnsit.jpg

Dope. Once I get my funds up I'm grabbing the Orange pair. Those Navy shorts are dope too, too bad they didn't wear them much.

Originally Posted by scoot14422

just got my cuse shorts in today from swoosh. they are a large, heres a pic of them with my navy blues from last year, which are xl.
otgqhx.jpg

nqnsit.jpg
Whoa...me like those pics! Hey Scoot...do you like the new Syracuse shorts? Better or worse than the twills? How is the quality? Do they feel cheap? or nice? Thanks
I wasn't going to get any of the new hyperlight shorts, but now I might after seeing these pics.

and when i mean bigger..... are they longer than the regular twills (even though they are a sz smaller than the twills)? are they just as wide around the legs or wider?

i really like them. i havent played ball in them yet, probably will today. they feel like swimming trunks , and they might be just a little longer, and probably about the same width, just got done playing, like them alot.

I know this is the Nike system of dress shorts, but has anyone purchased the adidas shorts on Eastbay? I'm interested in the Depaul shorts and wondering if they are a similar fit and material as the Nikes.

footballfanatics.com has a good selection of shorts.

Check University shop sites also. Anyone know where i can find black Washington shorts?

Finally got my Georgetown Hyperlites in today. Size large fits great. I'm 5'11 185 btw.
vsdeaf.jpg

nxpbm0.jpg

2zi0nqd.jpg

So impressed with these that im about to go pickup the home grey ones too.  

Those arent Hyperlites. Those are the standard ones the Hoyas have been wearing all season. Nike didnt make Georgetown in the hyperlight series

Originally Posted by fersnash

You are correct.  Alums went nuts.  The University recently announced that they are not changing logos.

Any thing is better than their 98-00 Reebok days.  Those might be the ugliest uniforms of all time.

Pic of or link to said MSU logo that alums hated? 
nerd.gif

Just got my maroon Florida States in from Eastbay today. Wish they would have released the blacks, but had to pull the trigger on these before they were gone. I think I might have got the last size Large.

Love 'em, goes nicely with my black/orange Florida shorts.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by fersnash

Pic of or link to said MSU logo that alums hated? 
nerd.gif
split-old-new-spartans-logo2jpg-80cf96e5cad6ebe9_large.jpg

And BP, you wearing some Dunkman colorway APL's with those shorts? 
laugh.gif

i really like them. i havent played ball in them yet, probably will today. they feel like swimming trunks , and they might be just a little longer, and probably about the same width, just got done playing, like them alot.
why do they feel like swimming trunks??.... because they are so thin?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

why do they feel like swimming trunks??.... because they are so thin?
yeah they are thin, and the outside material really feels like a pair of swimming trunks,i love them though great to play in

Back
Top Bottom