T.I and Game have stand off with LAPD

there was a kid earlier that killed 2 people drunk driving and didnt go to jail

and there was another rich guy that didnt go to jail because he was "unfit for prison"

wanna know what they all had in common lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

not defending TI tho dont even care about dude and or his jailtime but its not uncommon at all for rich ppl to get off with a slap on the wrist esp celebs
this is true, cause the white man pulling these celebs strings got connects. and them being in prison is gonna stop a percentage of thier flow.

I AM STILL trying to find out what T.I or Game were doing wrong or hostile in THIS situation... Game fighting 40 glock and ish... i agree with him being to old for that.

But standing face to face with cops and calmly asking them questions with a shotgun pointed at your mug isn't something that i would consider acting tough. A few shouts were exchanged between his friends and security and rightfully so considering two of his friends got assaulted.

This

Cats keep saying they're too old. Too old to ask questions about what happened to their people? Bunch of weenies in this thread...

Naw they played it g, as far as dealing with the cops. Told Ol boy in they crew to pipe down. But as far as handling them security, something needs to be address. I'm sure they got a hit out already

****** too old to be fighting in public like this man. Your at a club. Go find a female or something and chill.

If this would have been kanye the same dudes would be cheering....:smh:
The hate for Game and wale on nt is real

Heard some of the security from TTP in Compton. So we'll see if its some getback. Big U a rep from NH60s
tree top is yg's set, i doubt it
Smh @ security. And the lame tries too hard. Runnin up on lil *** 40 gloc unexpected. Not impressed. Gets layed out in the fox hills mall and has dude killed
laugh.gif
nothin ever happened at fox hills mall. too many cameras and ppl for it not to be all over the news. only thing was said by that lil ***** ice burgundy who also claimed to have a tape of it but it never came out.

Back
Top Bottom