T.I and Game have stand off with LAPD

tumblr_lsias0Av121r405o9o1_500.gif

Dudes are too old for that nonsense. TI's lucky he's not in a cell right now; has no business in buffoonery. Game stays clowing for the camera. He loooves the attention. :smh:

Crazy indeed.  The whole scene looks staged, though.  With the officers with the shot gun drawn and TI being the mouth piece.

Damn, Security beat the dog **** out them dudes in the 2nd vid

Son was just getting free kicks in and ****.

I guess thats why Game was mad...why he was going at the police though...Im confused

Watch the 2nd video first. The 1st video is their reaction after they come out and see Big U bloody.

They thought the police beat dude up until somebody else told them security.

Op should probably reverse order of vids so it doesn't confuse people :lol:

Smh at the little fat security guard kickin dude in the head. Pretty sure something will end up happening to dudes

Last edited:
Watch the 2nd video first. The 1st video is their reaction after they come out and see Big U bloody.

Op should probably reverse order of vids so it doesn't confuse people
laugh.gif

Smh at the little fat security guard kickin dude in the head. Pretty sure something will end up happening to dudes
Yeah, it looks like Game & TI's crew were gonna have a danceoff with the fuzz because they assumed the coppers were the ones who beat up their people.  Someone clues them in that it was security and the cops just showed up after the fact to sort **** out so Game & TI & them went after security, kinda.

Op should probably reverse order of vids so it doesn't confuse people
laugh.gif

Fixed

Man, Games entourage should just let him fight one day :lol:

Dudes always ready to throw the hands but never does, got me curious over here.

Last edited:
huh

where was 60's at in the vid

Towards the end a skinny black dude yelled out "on 6-0 crip"

I re watched I get it now. He also says "I ain't never seen my pops like that" or somethin close to it.

Last edited:
it was that little rent-a-security cat that was getting kicks in...little b****....the ones in suits were actually doing their jobs and didn't throw any blows. You see when Game and company were pressing everyone that one cat was nowhere to be seen.

Can't let the money maker

Cant let the bread winner get beat up / in trouble but here he is fighting 40 Glocc lol

:lol: the game beat him while holding the phone.

Wonder what the backstory to the original videos is.

Also, have no idea where the rollin 60's come into play.

:lol: the game beat him while holding the phone.

Wonder what the backstory to the original videos is.

Also, have no idea where the rollin 60's come into play.

Game don't even look like he throwing hands though looks like 40 glocc bent over and game hitting him from behind in his back or side. So not a fair assessment

Listen at 2:30 for the 6-0 reference geez

Back
Top Bottom