T.I and Game have stand off with LAPD

T.I is a rat [emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji]

Why?

It's the LAPD.

Yea but in this case we are talking about famous people with Money & Big Lawyers the LAPD wants nothing to do with that problem. and even without money the LAPD are ******* when they aren't severely outnumbering guys, you can ask whatever questions you want, not like he was flexin on the cops.

Man ya'll dudes are really scared of authority. You act like T.I was out there hoisting a gun at the cops, he has every single right to understand why his friend was bleeding and being choked on the ground.

This mindset is exactly why cops get to beat the **** out of everyone and get away with it because people give them more power than allowed. How you gonna get locked up for asking questions.

If this was a random dude in the hood with no cameras around maybe someone gets arrested, but people with a status and money these ****boy cops showed their true colors.
I don't think anybody in here is advocating being "scared of authority"as you say.
But this dude has been in multiple altercations with the one time and he is giving them a reason to set him up for a fall. Plus dude lost his best friend behind jumping crazy and having a battery in his back. At some point in your life you have to pick and choose your battles.
I don't knock anybody for standing up to authority( when they know all the facts) but everybody ran out there like the cops were the ones head bussin when in fact it was security.
I agree if this was a no name and cameras weren't around things would have been totally different but hyping a situation up and not knowing the facts will get you hurt and people around you as well. Sometimes even in critical situations you have to stop and think before running in with guns blazing.

I don't think anybody in here is advocating being "scared of authority"as you say.
But this dude has been in multiple altercations with the one time and he is giving them a reason to set him up for a fall. Plus dude lost his best friend behind jumping crazy and having a battery in his back. At some point in your life you have to pick and choose your battles.
I don't knock anybody for standing up to authority( when they know all the facts) but everybody ran out there like the cops were the ones head bussin when in fact it was security.
I agree if this was a no name and cameras weren't around things would have been totally different but hyping a situation up and not knowing the facts will get you hurt and people around you as well. Sometimes even in critical situations you have to stop and think before running in with guns blazing.

What is he doing to set him up to fail? he's not screaming he isn't threatening.... he's holding his ground and wondering why his friend is bloodied behind a barricade of cops. How are they wilding in any fashion towards the cops they are asking questions.

The fact that the cops have shotguns pointed because a group of men are lined up in front of them says volumes. People are saying theirs something wrong with the rappers and their entourage meanwhile a group of 300 pound bouncers just assaulted two guys in front of the cops, treated him like dirt, and when someone demands answers their in the wrong?

What is he doing to set him up to fail? he's not screaming he isn't threatening.... he's holding his ground and wondering why his friend is bloodied behind a barricade of cops. How are they wilding in any fashion towards the cops they are asking questions.

The fact that the cops have shotguns pointed because a group of men are lined up in front of them says volumes. People are saying theirs something wrong with the rappers and their entourage meanwhile a group of 300 pound bouncers just assaulted two guys in front of the cops, treated him like dirt, and when someone demands answers their in the wrong?
You got it breh...
He went out there not knowing the facts.
There is nothing wrong with standing your ground or even asking a question but at what point in your life do you think things through clearly before jumping stupid in a situation.
Are there power hungry, angry cops out there that abuse their power? Hell yes, but this wasnt even that type of situation. When a man matures and has people and things to look after, you have to be cognizant of your actions and thought process. This is not the first incident where The Game or TI haven't been gassed up before not knowing the entirety of the situation. I mean all their aggression was pointed towards the cops until TMZ told them the deal. All I am saying is at what point do we start thinking with our heads and not jumping to conclusions. This **** wasnt Rodney King, this was some dude who possibly could have had liquid courage from the club get in an altercation with security and got his head busted(but we still don't even know what started it). I will never justify police brutality but that wasn't the case. Those scumbag bouncers should have been the source of anger first not the cops who were trying to for the lack of a better term" calm the situation". Even still, two grown *** men should always go into a situation with level heads if they didnt witness the beginnings of the situation. Both these brothas have too much to lose and this is LAPD, who has a long list of corruption cases, so why wouldn't they want to make example out of two hip hop stars???
But you have your opinion and so do I..
Respect..

Last edited:
T.I is a rat [emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji][emoji]128000[/emoji]

Backstory? [emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]

He already had a record, but got caught with a whole arsenal of silencers (should be an automatic felony with serious prison time attached especially having already been in the system.)

Magically he did his tv show and a ridiculously short stint and he was a free man.

The only way he moonwalked out of that fed time, was by flapping his gums.

"He was lookin at a 30 but he only did 10, how your years turn to months, can he tell you dat, and"- Chamillionaire

Last edited:
I have no problem with how game and T.I responded. Lapd stay beating on dudes like that. They have the right to ask what happened. Also, bouncers in Hollywood (I'm assuming it's Hollywood) ALWAYS beat down dudes like that for no reason, and nothing ever happens to them. I'm sure you can find videos on youtube of bouncers slamming dudes on their heads all because of a misunderstanding.

Last edited:
dudes still think ti snitched

BUT you can't look it up as public record like any other snitch

Last edited:
Those security dudes might wanna watch their backs for a while

LA is an odd city. No way these security guards are scared of rappers, even if they are from Compton. Knowing them, they got connections as well. I doubt they are sweating The Game and TI.

At what point do these rappers realize their antics cause more trouble than good? Not knowing the full details, but I'm certain big man that caught the feet to the face, wasn't carrying on in a manner that dissuades aggression from bouncers.

From the looks of it, there was no "right" party, closest thing would be cops showing restraint. I believe that is due to all the cameras pointing at them.

But back to the rappers. T.I. was at least attempting to bring peace to the situation.

I'm sure at the root of it all is someone who jumped hard over something as insignificant as a disagreement with the bouncers.

People have to do better.
The rappers' entourage, the bouncers, the cops. All need to do better

LA is an odd city. No way these security guards are scared of rappers, even if they are from Compton. Knowing them, they got connections as well. I doubt they are sweating The Game and TI.

If the dude leaking is Big U that's a def problem for security. I'm sure that's why game and tip reacted like that

I didn't see crap... proving dude's point. Besides, didn't Game get knocked out couple months ago?

Only time there was a rumor of game getting knocked out was years ago and that dude ended up dead shortly after

Somebody explain who big u is?

Watching your back doesn't mean being scared. It means watching your back. I don't think either side needs to "sweat each other".

Eye for an eye has been the code since the beginning of time.

Those bouncers are some cowards. I would have no problem if the one who was kicking dude when he was down gets jumped by games people's one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom