TaggPopper's Kick Collection...Heat!!.....over 60 pairs (edited/more kicks)

pimp.gif
niiiice, PM me whenever u feel like selling those olive IXs

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

^^^^ i actually sold them over the summer. i love them but they were a b**ch to wear. just the lacing system was wack..definatly not good for ballin in. i think it was due to the way the tounge was, too thin..its funny you mentioned them, cuz i was just thinking about them today. i seen them around my way for $70, ima see if i can pick them up again cuz i miss having them.

just copped for the collection this weekend...Jordan 14 black toes for $100
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1461.jpg
Yo I'm in the Bricks too.

Pardon a dude in need of a connect.
whats good homie, jersey up in here..lol, im in Eastwick...i didn't really get a hook up on them kicks..i just bargained with the dude, most of mykicks, i just happen to come across on. For all those thats digging my OG AM93's, thank you, i love them joints just mad i can't wearthem..lol...ya'll wouldn't believe i picked those up last spring for $10 , just happened to go to a sidewalk sale and came across them. Im not ashopper at all. i just hit up different spots that i know about and see what they got and i whind up getting a good deal on something. im 27, ever since i was16 and was using my own money to buy kicks i would always get a good deal. Im known for that. Im a cheap dude..lol, i think thats why i got so much clothes andkicks. Only hook up i had was in footlocker and finishline, usually happens when working in the mall. biggest hook up was my Playoff 8's for $100 a weekbefore they dropped. but thanks guys, some of my kicks i sold or traded, gonna be a Dad real soon, so i can't really splerg on kicks like i used to, but iwont ever stop copping. just really chilling out for a minute. but alot of these kicks are for sale. Peep my sig..., quality over quanity. i don't go outenough to have this many kicks, it kind of defeats the purpose you feel me?..

nice barkleys and OG AM 93s ... I had that exact colorway back then ... brings back memories :smile:

Back
Top Bottom