Take your damn shoes off when u in the house! vol. personal hygiene

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

do yall not have mats in ya'll doorway??? do you not mop/vacuum on the regular???

i could never walk around barefoot...that's dirtier than anything to me...even in my own home...and i'd rather not get my socks dirty...that's what house slippers are for...i never really think much off it, but i walk around in my shoes sometimes...i'm not too anal about it....then again, i have hardwood floors and dark carpet...

i'd be more weary about somebody rockin some dirty %+% socks on my floor
So mats and a vacuum gets rid of stains and bacteria on carpet now?  Maybe if you didnt walk in your house with shoes on from the start, your socks wouldnt get dirty.  
if you wipe your feet on the mat, there won't be any stains...bacteria??? give me a break...
laugh.gif
Ok so then whats your point of bringing up mats and vacuums then?

So mats and a vacuum gets rid of stains and bacteria on carpet now?  Maybe if you didnt walk in your house with shoes on from the start, your socks wouldnt get dirty.  
if you wipe your feet on the mat, there won't be any stains...bacteria??? give me a break...
laugh.gif
mats should get the dirt off your shoes, vacuums pick up access dirt on the floor...shoes or not, your floor is gonna get dirty...but if you're worried about bacteria, you're being a little to anal...bacteria is literally everywhere and unless your walking around with rubber gloves and a gas mask, i don't think it should be much of a concern...

laugh.gif
mats should get the dirt off your shoes, vacuums pick up access dirt on the floor...shoes or not, your floor is gonna get dirty...but if you're worried about bacteria, you're being a little to anal...bacteria is literally everywhere and unless your walking around with rubber gloves and a gas mask, i don't think it should be much of a concern...
Mats should but dont, vacuuming is an extra chore you would need to do more regularly, your floor is gonna get dirtier, stained easier and faster.  Ever step on oil?  What about when it rains and your shoes are wet and it dries on the carpet?  I dont like going into a urinal at a club with piss on the floor then returning home walking on the carpet where I sometimes lay. 

Depends on the carpet bro. When I lived in my studio apt I had light colored carpet, kicks always off. Then I moved to my duplex, carpet dark, had a floor mat, wiped them off and good to go. Moved to my house, KICKS ALWAYS OFF
pimp.gif

Mats should but dont, vacuuming is an extra chore you would need to do more regularly, your floor is gonna get dirtier, stained easier and faster.  Ever step on oil?  What about when it rains and your shoes are wet and it dries on the carpet?  I dont like going into a urinal at a club with piss on the floor then returning home walking on the carpet where I sometimes lay. 

indifferent.gif
 Your feet will be dry by the time you get home. You can tell when things are dripping and wet on your shoes in which case, leave them outside but you act like your feet are going to stay wet all day with oil on them waiting to stain. And let's not act like your bare foot or socks are void of bacteria. I'll post some photos when I get home. 

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

indifferent.gif
 Your feet will be dry by the time you get home. You can tell when things are dripping and wet on your shoes in which case, leave them outside but you act like your feet are going to stay wet all day with oil on them waiting to stain. And let's not act like your bare foot or socks are void of bacteria. I'll post some photos when I get home. 

indifferent.gif
It doesnt cancel out the fact that crap was still on your shoe, acting like its magically disappeared.  Why dont you step on your bed with your shoes on then?  Cause its still dirty DF!  And who the hell you gonna tell how and when something drys?  I could step in oil in my own driveway and it wont dry up to the point i step in the house.  Again  the bacteria made from your body is different from the germs and dirt you gather from outside your home.  Dont even bring up that stupid argument. 

Back
Top Bottom