Taking L's in the Madden Unappreciation

It feels like you just lost your own personal superbowl... especially if the game was close..I just told my girl to leave cause she was like " its just agame"..I hit her with the
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
So now i probably be fappin tonight

taking the game too seriously. dont be surprised when u tell her to leave she aint coming back~~~
frown.gif

man i know exactly how you feel.
tell me how i'm up by 20 at one time then dude decides to throw to no one but L. Fitzgerald even with double coverage he catches everything. I loose by atouchdown at the end

I feel you man. I feel the same way about NCAA Football. It's one thing if you get crushed because you know they are either just a top level player oreverything that could go wrong went wrong. However, when you overcome adversity, make play after play and it comes down to one or two plays at the end of thegame, loosing is like seeing a lifetime worth of work get flushed down the toilet. The close ones just mean more. It doesn't happen to me often, but ibreak up with My PS3 for a few days after those kinds of losses. I don't want to talk to anyone and I'm mad at the world, mad at myself, just incomplete disbelief, because I know I'm supposed to win. I'm better than that dude, I just know I am. LOL!

I know exactly how you feel brother, lol. The worst is when you up, then everything just starts going bad from defense to offense to special teams.

And the point is you know you are better then the person you are playing.

smh.gif
I hate losing too!

I am on a 8 game win streak though
pimp.gif

I'm now on 4 a game losing streak..i was thirsty for a win too...I was up by a TD with 20 seconds left dude scores and goes for the 2point conv and getsit..smh

Man it's the pits. I hate when I lose a close game and ask for a rematch. Dudes can't hear you all of a sudden.

The worse part is when you lose from a d/c, especially with a tie score in the 1st score. My record is nowhere near as bad as EA has it.

To you all that say are saying we take it too seriously, it's a competition! WE WANT TO WIN! THAT'S WHY WE PLAY!

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

It feels like you just lost your own personal superbowl... especially if the game was close..I just told my girl to leave cause she was like " its just a game"..I hit her with the
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
So now i probably be fappin tonight

dude, my girl said the same thing, so i throw the controller near here. lol One time i was hitting the crap out of my sofa, than my dog had to run to me to calm me down by kissing me. MAdden is real serious business.
No its not

Losing to your friends is worse than losing to a random online

i hear you. when i lose, i rip out the cord from the back of my xbox in a fit of rage. if it's a tough loss, i'll just sit there and sulk (especiallyif i did something stupid to lose it). on the other hand, there's no better feeling than winning in dramatic fashion ex: pick 6 to win it. i feel likei'm on top of the world.

i don't take too many L's though. 132-39 online rec.

MADDEN TOURNAMENT: http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6861737#reply-6861737

The worse is when you try to kick a field goal at the end of the game for the tie or win.....and you get called for holding...and then you lose.

up by 2 td's late in the 4th then getting 3 straight fumbles ftl.

i dont even know how that is possible! arggghhhh

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

that feeling when you let go a pass an you just know it's about to be picked off
smh.gif
QFT.
Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

The worse is when you try to kick a field goal at the end of the game for the tie or win.....and you get called for holding...and then you lose.
that +%%@ is ******ED.

First Game i play I'm the Eagles 2 Plays to Westbrook the Jackson TD. so im feeling pretty good for my first online game.
Dude Runs to kicks back and i shut off the Xbox and blow off some steam, i was pissed

Homie 1 was up by 5 with like 5 seconds left...the other team had just scored so Homie 2 kicked off. Homie 1 recovered the onside kick, tries to run...getstackled/stripped- Homie 2 runs it back for a TD to win the game. We were all laughing it up hahahaha

I will never forget I was playing one day and got so mad that I threw my 360 controller in to the wall. At that point, it was time to step away from the game.The wife paid me no mind though.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

I don't know how this feels since I never lose
Yea thats what I said until my little 14 year old cousin bet me with a game winning field goal...
mad.gif

I was undefeated too

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I will never forget I was playing one day and got so mad that I threw my 360 controller in to the wall. At that point, it was time to step away from the game. The wife paid me no mind though.
hahahahaha damn. I kinda did the same thing but it wasnt my controller, it was a pair of tongs in the kitchen (I had walked to the kitchen tograb a beer to try and "cool off"). My girl was pissed that I get so aggro over Madden, and also pissed cause I took a chunk out of the wall when Ithrew the tongs.

For those that say "its not that serious" it is for a lot of people I know (me included). I typically just play online with my boys, and thecompetition and S-talkin is FIERCE. Some of my dudes get salty for days if not weeks, cause I am relentless with my chatter. There have been brokencontrollers, and damage done to homes over Madden.

Much like OP, I too have had to sleep on the couch and fapp due to a Madden blowup. I'm going through pre-marital counseling right now with my fiancee inpreparation for our wedding, and the "seriousness" of my anger as it relates to takin L's in video games is a topic that we have had to discuss.

I stay takin L's since I am talking to a marriage counselor/therapist about how "serious" I get about Madden.

Back
Top Bottom