Taking L's in the Madden Unappreciation

105 - 33 %$+%%
pimp.gif

I remember this reminds me of NBA Street 2. The computer for the game is ridiculous. You can be up like 4 point or whatever with one point to go and out of nowhere, you are bricking dunks, getting ball stolen out of no where and getting rejected. I think it is just EA Sports fault.......

They do need to fix holding on FG attempts....I mean I know it might happen in real life, but that call should not be in a video game

LOL @ envisioning that convo.

Chick: "Its just a game babe, settle down",
LarryEastwood: "[DMX] YOU THINK THIS A GAME, YOU THINK THIS A +#$@$!+ GAME [/DMX]",
Chick: "I'M SORRY!, *starts crying*"
LarryEastwood: "GET THE %#*+ UP OUT MY GOT DAMN HOUSE BEFORE I MAKE YOU LISTEN TO CHRIS COLLINSWORTH CATCH PHRASES ON REPEAT"

Originally Posted by dano4o8

taking the game too seriously. dont be surprised when u tell her to leave she aint coming back~~~
frown.gif

That sounds like a Captain S a H right there...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

that feeling when you let go a pass an you just know it's about to be picked off
smh.gif
Even worse when they return it for a touchdown you keep replaying that same play in your head
smh.gif

I have level 30 rank 800 on Madden 09 live

I throw the controller when somebody glitches against me tho
mad.gif

that feeling when you let go a pass an you just know it's about to be picked off
smh.gif
tired.gif

Taking an L in Madden before going to sleep is the worse though. Makes it hard to sleep
laugh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Man, losing in video games in general get me pissed off, i hate it. I already *+#!@! up 1 xbox 360 control, this ps3 is next smh

Just lost while only giving up 34 yards of offense
smh.gif
andnow on 3 game losing streak.

im good at madden but tell me how the @#$% this happens
sick.gif

5 seconds to finish the game, just used my last timeout, 4th and 8...no wind, clear conditions and im centered up perfectly with the goal post. just need these3 points to beat my friend whos been up all game. i kick at FULL speed/strength from 29 yards, and my ball not only goes SHORT, but to the LEFT as well. HOWTHE @#$% DOES THAT HAPPEN??? i swear to god i was about to stomp the @#$% out of the ps3
mad.gif

another bonehead thing I do sometimes when play against AI

If i'm kicking a field goal for 3pts in the redzone on 4th down, sometimes,
I forget that I'm not at the center of the goal post as if i were kicking a PAT and I'll just boot the thing hella wide.
smh.gif

It get worse when you put money on the game. I remember betting $20 on a madden game at a friend bday party. I was up by 14 and lost by a field goal in the4th. Get clowned on by buddies and got pissed off lol

another bonehead thing I do sometimes when play against AI

If i'm kicking a field goal for 3pts in the redzone on 4th down, sometimes,
I forget that I'm not at the center of the goal post as if i were kicking a PAT and I'll just boot the thing hella wide.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
same thing happens to me.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

im good at madden but tell me how the @#$% this happens
sick.gif

5 seconds to finish the game, just used my last timeout, 4th and 8...no wind, clear conditions and im centered up perfectly with the goal post. just need these 3 points to beat my friend whos been up all game. i kick at FULL speed/strength from 29 yards, and my ball not only goes SHORT, but to the LEFT as well. HOW THE @#$% DOES THAT HAPPEN??? i swear to god i was about to stomp the @#$% out of the ps3
mad.gif

Yeah, kickers are terrible in the game. Most of them can't even make 45 yarders
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom