Taking L's in the Madden Unappreciation

One time I went to attempt a game tying FG with like 5 secs left, and It was the most depressing thing in the history of video games. It was like 55 yards,and the ball went got like an INCH from getting over the post, and it just flatlined right as it was about to get over, landed on the pole then fell on thegrass.
indifferent.gif

I immediately had to get away, I grabbed my cat, and laid down for awhile, I was devestated.
smh.gif

larry fitzgerald missing a catch ftl...
smh.gif
he wasn't wide open but he was open like no one was able to block the pass and I was only 12 feet away from theendzone, he dived and missed the catch and tiime was up.
indifferent.gif

just lost from a game winning drive... was up 24-21 and then all of a sudden dude brings in mike vick and starts running with him ...

Man I smacked my mans around in Madden yesterday, wouldnt let him say nothin just roastin him while he waited for his girl to pick him up pure comedy, and thelook on his face was priceless.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

that feeling when you let go a pass an you just know it's about to be picked off
smh.gif

EVERY SINGLE TIME
mad.gif
smh.gif

I got the "*#$% it, chuck it!" syndrome. I be seeing it coming but I can't NOT be so impulsive.
smh.gif

i rented the game and im 0-3 online been choosing eagles and benching mcnabb and scrambling with vick like the old days.....the madden with vick on the coverwas the best one.

Originally Posted by ReTroJs10

how bout diving in the endzone an fumbling
mad.gif

that happend to me one time
laugh.gif
i like to mess with people online when icatch a deep ball close to the end zone then i have defenders chasing me instead of running into the endzone i run across to the other side
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

i hear you. when i lose, i rip out the cord from the back of my xbox in a fit of rage. if it's a tough loss, i'll just sit there and sulk (especially if i did something stupid to lose it). on the other hand, there's no better feeling than winning in dramatic fashion ex: pick 6 to win it. i feel like i'm on top of the world.

i don't take too many L's though. 132-39 online rec.

MADDEN TOURNAMENT: http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6861737#reply-6861737

do you do this so that it doesnt register their win?

if so, you're a chump and a sore loser, and you dont deserve to win.

Aint no worst feelin that watchin that ball leave ur QBs hand and seein that LB/DB break on the ball...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yes, I have thrown a controller once when I was playing madden. I kept throwing picks and I couldn't stop his offense.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

that feeling when you let go a pass an you just know it's about to be picked off
smh.gif

EVERY SINGLE TIME
mad.gif
smh.gif

I got the "*#$% it, chuck it!" syndrome. I be seeing it coming but I can't NOT be so impulsive.
smh.gif

Kerry Collins is that you?? lol..

I'm messing I get the same way when I get antsy. Especially now that the controller starts rumbling as the pass rush gets close.

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

It feels like you just lost your own personal superbowl... especially if the game was close..I just told my girl to leave cause she was like " its just a game"..I hit her with the
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
So now i probably be fappin tonight

did that wit my ex lol...she was sittin on my lap n i lost to my bro so i pushed her off me cuz i was pissed lulz n she proceeded to surse me out
tired.gif
...smh

I've been taking L's all season long...

I used to be ranked back in the PS2 days but never copped 07-09 now I just got PS3 and 10 and have only scored 1 offensive TD in 16 games and 2 picks for 6 butdam I need to get in shape b4 the MADDEN TOURNEY...

I use to hand beatdowns in NYC at Bennigans and all these other lil spots that was $40 to play winner take all pots...

Not getting PS3 2 years ago...FTL

I still can't get over losing after I run the 2min drill then get a holding penalty on my game winning fg with time expiring. Seems so set up.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

i hear you. when i lose, i rip out the cord from the back of my xbox in a fit of rage. if it's a tough loss, i'll just sit there and sulk (especially if i did something stupid to lose it). on the other hand, there's no better feeling than winning in dramatic fashion ex: pick 6 to win it. i feel like i'm on top of the world.

i don't take too many L's though. 132-39 online rec.

MADDEN TOURNAMENT: http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/6861737#reply-6861737

do you do this so that it doesnt register their win?

if so, you're a chump and a sore loser, and you dont deserve to win.
nah, i get the loss and it goes to my DNF%.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Taking an L in Madden before going to sleep is the worse though. Makes it hard to sleep
laugh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
i NEVER go to bed on a loss. can't do it.

Trying to tackle Brandon Jacobs makes me wanna Final Atomic Buster my 360.
smh.gif
I took him head on with 3 LBs, and these dudes literally BOUNCE off of him likepinballs and !@!$.
mad.gif

Dudes cheesing with fast QBs can be annoying too.

Just played against a level 24...

held him the whole game to lose by a last second FG casue of 2 pick 6's early on.. sMH

Back
Top Bottom