Talk show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger uses the N-Word.

Racist *+**%....

You don't get to walk it back... At all.... If it was said once to make that point then maybe (I still don't think it'd be ok) but she said it a handful of times in a pretty hurtful"banter... You can't drop the N word like that as you are calling someone sensitive.

And this Barack Obama voting thing is pissing me off... Are there any white people who voted for John McCain or any republican in the past 60 years off the basis of their whiteness and their positions (past & present) on the basis of race and the assumption they will be more fair to white people.. Does she not see the hateful rhetoric all over this country akin to 1960 (minus the dogs & violence)... And if black people will just vote for any black person, why did they not vote for Cynthia McKinney in 2008.. She was 100% black.... Black people didn't full on support Al Sharpton in 04 (only time he did well was when John Kerry & John Edwards were not even in the primary in D.C.).. Jesse Jackson got 3/4 of the black vote in '84 and in '88 he got 92% but that also came with his white vote tripling... Black people tend to vote democratic... Reason because at least with democrats they are not called lazy welfare queens who don't care about education or human life..

She has no historical context... She has no common sense... And has no grasp of the subject of race at all..

She is trying to equate White Anger to Black Anger like it is a math equation and it is an equation from two different principles of math.   

Question for the white people in here? What is it about the N word that makes you so eager to use it? If you know it causes so much outrage why not avoid using it? Just seems like a lot of whites love to rock the boat.

Question for the white people in here? What is it about the N word that makes you so eager to use it? If you know it causes so much outrage why not avoid using it? Just seems like a lot of whites love to rock the boat.

Laura Schlessinger's sentiments are those of MANY in the US. Go down any street in NYC, and what do you hear people saying (regardless of race)?? N-words being dropped left and right like it's nothing. U got asian dudes on this site who use that word in their regular vocab...u got PR/DR/White folks who use that word in their regular vocab. It is what it is. There's ignorance all around by blacks, whites, etc who use this word as a term of endearment amongst other things.

*and that caller should tell her husband to get a $%!++*% backbone and stand up for her.  I mean damn....
smh.gif

Laura Schlessinger's sentiments are those of MANY in the US. Go down any street in NYC, and what do you hear people saying (regardless of race)?? N-words being dropped left and right like it's nothing. U got asian dudes on this site who use that word in their regular vocab...u got PR/DR/White folks who use that word in their regular vocab. It is what it is. There's ignorance all around by blacks, whites, etc who use this word as a term of endearment amongst other things.

*and that caller should tell her husband to get a $%!++*% backbone and stand up for her.  I mean damn....
smh.gif

And the reason why we can use it and not you is because we've heard your race put so much hate and disrespect to the word that's it just down right offensive anytime we hear it come out your mouth. Blame your ancestors for the rules in place today.

And the reason why we can use it and not you is because we've heard your race put so much hate and disrespect to the word that's it just down right offensive anytime we hear it come out your mouth. Blame your ancestors for the rules in place today.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I'd assume the same thing that makes so many non-white people so eager to use it on a constant daily basis.

It makes them feel cool.

I'd assume the same thing that makes so many non-white people so eager to use it on a constant daily basis.

It makes them feel cool.

I don't use the N-word under any circumstances... So I really couldn't tell you with 100% certainty...  I think while there is a large percentage that are not racist... There is a good percent that also has a weird subconscious superiority complex.. That has been passed down generation to generation..Even this country's core principle held by the leaders/institutions try to uphold this complex. Of course it is on the decline.. But you kind of have to wait it out..

Unfortunately
smh.gif

I don't use the N-word under any circumstances... So I really couldn't tell you with 100% certainty...  I think while there is a large percentage that are not racist... There is a good percent that also has a weird subconscious superiority complex.. That has been passed down generation to generation..Even this country's core principle held by the leaders/institutions try to uphold this complex. Of course it is on the decline.. But you kind of have to wait it out..

Unfortunately
smh.gif

I have hardly ever heard white people use it. Most, if not all are extremely uncomfortable with it.

And contrary to popular belief Whites next to never use the N word amongst themselves...at least not the ones I know. It is not looked upon favorably at all.

What I do hear is PR, DR and Mexicans using it as much as AA.

I have hardly ever heard white people use it. Most, if not all are extremely uncomfortable with it.

And contrary to popular belief Whites next to never use the N word amongst themselves...at least not the ones I know. It is not looked upon favorably at all.

What I do hear is PR, DR and Mexicans using it as much as AA.

laugh.gif

You can use it but they can't?

The RULES in place today?

Ever consider that maybe the fact you use it makes other people want to use it?

Maybe teaching by example might help?

Maybe if it wasn't in every other music video maybe if it wasn't shouted by kids at one another in every park i've ever played basketball in it wouldn't be such a popular word?

If i had a kid and i didn't want him dropping F-bombs all day i wouldn't do it myself while telling him he's not allowed to follow my example.

In my opinion if you don't use the word you have every right to be OUTRAGED when anyone else does.

If you use it yourself you shouldn't complain.

That being said tho i watched the clip and that woman is pretty damn racist and i hope she gets hit by a bus.

In the face.

laugh.gif

Maybe if it wasn't in every other music video maybe if it wasn't shouted by kids at one another in every park i've ever played basketball in it wouldn't be such a popular word?

If i had a kid and i didn't want him dropping F-bombs all day i wouldn't do it myself while telling him he's not allowed to follow my example.

In my opinion if you don't use the word you have every right to be OUTRAGED when anyone else does.

That being said tho i watched the clip and that woman is pretty damn racist and i hope she gets hit by a bus.

In the face.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif

What she said is racist but this^^^^^^. When I lived in Harlem, Latinos used this word more than "black" people. I have 2 asian friends who use this word a lot, and my friends and I don't even think twice about it cause they're "black".

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif

What she said is racist but this^^^^^^. When I lived in Harlem, Latinos used this word more than "black" people. I have 2 asian friends who use this word a lot, and my friends and I don't even think twice about it cause they're "black".

Originally Posted by Manglor

laugh.gif

In the face.

This is you assuming he "USES" that word correct? Or are you speaking of Blacks as a whole?

Originally Posted by Manglor

laugh.gif

In the face.

This is you assuming he "USES" that word correct? Or are you speaking of Blacks as a whole?

laugh.gif
gotta love the typical response "some of my best friends are black". Why do people think that justifies an ignorant !#! comment?

laugh.gif
gotta love the typical response "some of my best friends are black". Why do people think that justifies an ignorant !#! comment?

Back
Top Bottom