Tall Guys Appreciation

I'm like 6ft10 with huge trapezius muscle. I aint just no normal dude, I'm super-dude. Like a black batman if you will. That can't fly. UNDERWATER.My biceps ripple through my shirt.

80621198mm5.png

the swagger deficit in this thread is alarming. what this thread has informed me of is if you're tall, you need to be a wealthy athlete or you're stuckbeing tall and goofy.

HOLLA AT ME!

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the swagger deficit in this thread is alarming. what this thread has informed me of is if you're tall, you need to be a wealthy athlete or you're stuck being tall and goofy.

HOLLA AT ME!
barack_obama_you_mad_flyer-p2442403772622672532mcvz_400.jpg

Nah this goes beyond the internet, I've ran across a lot of short dude haters in real life.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the swagger deficit in this thread is alarming. what this thread has informed me of is if you're tall, you need to be a wealthy athlete or you're stuck being tall and goofy.

HOLLA AT ME!
I'm sorry but even as a short dude this sounds ******ed. I don't go out classifying dudes by their height...if a dude is a lame, he'sa lame, regardless of height. I've met cornballs of all shapes and sizes. Not all tall dudes are goofy and not all short guys are salty and envious.Whenever a height thread turns up it turns into dudes throwing rocks
laugh.gif
And props to tall guys for getting females to start a thread for you...if that's what you need to boost your ego. Personally, when I need to feel betterabout myself, I just lower my standards for the weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I have nothing to add to this thread but....

God damn it 4'11" girls. Hop off!!!!

I swear this chick shes finna 4'11" stay attached to me. And I really do not like her!! i must have led her on, damn you lil girl!! you looking like my sister! my sister is 9 years old fam....

humans don't look good short. guys or girls! for the record, girls are not attracted to height like they think they are, they aren't touching themselves at night saying "Omggzzz 6'2"!!!!"
So, I see you are dissing women who are 4'11". Well then, that is your preference if you do not like girls that height, but it does notmean they look like little girls and not women. Studies show that women tend to go for taller men and men tend to go for petite girls (who are shorter thanaverage height). This does not mean it is generally this way, but extreme opposite heights do attract.

I find that my short 4'11" height does attract men and I think that despite how tiny and short I am, I carry it very well. When it comes to theopposite sex, I do not care for height. Well, I do lean towards being attracted to men who are average height and taller. At the end of the day, it all comesdown to personality and the chemistry between us too.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

can't mess with short girls, especially not 4'11
that's ****** status

It's all good. That's your preference.

But, I just wanted to say that 4'10" is the cutoff point for being considered a ******. I am not a ******.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

can't mess with short girls, especially not 4'11
that's ****** status

It's all good. That's your preference.

But, I just wanted to say that 4'10" is the cutoff point for being considered a ******. I am not a ******.
eyes.gif
Nothing is wrong with 4'11"
But like you said its all preference.
Piggy back ride?

Straight up, this is why you my homegirl Mouse. You know how to pick good dudes out when you see 'em. I'll be honest though: Being tall is vastlyoverrated. Growing up (and I'm sure almost any tall person will tell you this), I went through a gawky phase and was mad clumsy. Add to this my ethnicfeatures, and it wasn't until high school that I really started growing into them, never mind the fact I've been a slim, tall dude for pretty much mywhole life.

At any rate, I'm 6'1"... My swagger was already high, but after this post, it increased by about 5,000.
pimp.gif

(Oh, and Mouse / various NT fam, don't forget to make my 'Happy Birthday' post Thursday. I'm trying to set a new record forswagger...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I have nothing to add to this thread but....

God damn it 4'11" girls. Hop off!!!!

I swear this chick shes finna 4'11" stay attached to me. And I really do not like her!! i must have led her on, damn you lil girl!! you looking like my sister! my sister is 9 years old fam....

humans don't look good short. guys or girls! for the record, girls are not attracted to height like they think they are, they aren't touching themselves at night saying "Omggzzz 6'2"!!!!"
So, I see you are dissing women who are 4'11". Well then, that is your preference if you do not like girls that height, but it does not mean they look like little girls and not women. Studies show that women tend to go for taller men and men tend to go for petite girls (who are shorter than average height). This does not mean it is generally this way, but extreme opposite heights do attract.

I find that my short 4'11" height does attract men and I think that despite how tiny and short I am, I carry it very well. When it comes to the opposite sex, I do not care for height. Well, I do lean towards being attracted to men who are average height and taller. At the end of the day, it all comes down to personality and the chemistry between us too.

I must agree here.

Back
Top Bottom