Tall Guys Appreciation

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Man ain't no one askyou all that go back to your average thread and make everyone feel better.
Is THAT supposed to make me feel some kinda way?
laugh.gif

It was a joke but it seems you took it as offense when you feLt the need to quote me and that line you typed.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It was a joke but it seems you took it as offense when you feLt the need to quote me and that line you typed.

I was joking also...don't take it personal. At the end of the day, it's NT
laugh.gif
I'm just bored in between classes...needed something to kill time. Proceed with the tall man parade.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

5'7 FTW....hell, any height FTW.

I'm not coming in here to hate because it's well established that girls for the most part prefer taller men, for whatever reason. But just walk around a crowded place and it's clear that not every dime is huddled up with a tall dude. It's easy to read stuff like this and feel like most girls put you out the race before it starts and it's not even like that. Height is only one factor that attracts females so don't sweat the details. The worse thing a average/short sized male can have is a complex. That's annoying regardless of height. Plus a few of ya'll females in here have posted pics and....let's just say it doesn't hurt my feelings that you prefer tall men
grin.gif
. So props to the tall dudes...but I'ma get my smash on regardless (being in law school an #NT Fly Boy FTW
pimp.gif
)

pimp.gif

I don't get why he mentioned Law School though. He basically said we're being superficial, then he mentioned education like that pertains to thesubject, or like that makes someone more attractive ... :/ its a good trait but ...
frown.gif

I'm not that tall, but compared to a lot of dudes I meet, I'm usually an inch or more taller or the same height.

So tall dudes are extremely appreciated very VERY VERY mucho!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by djphame1

funny how a girl made this thread.. but a dude made the avg height thread.. hmm

Funny how you the only one trying to escalate things beyond @*@*! and giggles.

I mean seriously.....

A height war?
Over the internet??
On a sneaker forum???

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

I mean seriously.....

A height war?
Over the internet??
On a sneaker forum???

smh.gif

im not lookin for a war.. its all for the lulz.. sorry if i came off as attackin ya bruh..

napoleon.jpg

I have nothing to add to this thread but....

God damn it 4'11" girls. Hop off!!!!

I swear this chick shes finna 4'11" stay attached to me. And I really do not like her!! i must have led her on, damn you lil girl!! you looking likemy sister! my sister is 9 years old fam....

humans don't look good short. guys or girls! for the record, girls are not attracted to height like they think they are, they aren't touchingthemselves at night saying "Omggzzz 6'2"!!!!"

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I don't get why he mentioned Law School though. He basically said we're being superficial, then he mentioned education like that pertains to the subject, or like that makes someone more attractive ... :/ its a good trait but ...
frown.gif

Again it was a joke mama
laugh.gif
When did I mention you were beingsuperficial? Are you mad because I'm short posting in your tall men thread? If so I apologize
eyes.gif
Just like it's common knowledge that women prefer taller dudes...it'spretty well establised girls prefer educated/wealthier men to their broker counterparts. Don't try to act brand new. Plus isn't height is"superficial" factor in attraction. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin....

P.S Please don't think I'm hatin on the tall dudes and the women who love them
laugh.gif
. I got nothin but love....just adding my perspective on this spectacle

Originally Posted by Diego

I mean seriously.....

A height war?
Over the internet??
On a sneaker forum???

smh.gif

im not lookin for a war.. its all for the lulz.. sorry if i came off as attackin ya bruh..

napoleon.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Measuring in at 6'4. Whats up
pimp.gif

c0926f11211f0f556c86596794c55b3d92e8ff91.bmp

Edit: I love short girls too. 5'4 or under is like the perfect height for a girl IMO

Back
Top Bottom