Taxi 12's - December '13

I'm convinced kids would camp out for anything and everything nowadays.

Just got a call from the local HoH. This is the second win in probably 10 raffles :lol:

All the sneaker stores at my local mall did their raffles already. Even at kids footlocker
sick.gif
I just checked it out now. I guess my best bet is online.
you should have no problem on ndc, cause it's not twitter link only.. just type this 53265125  in the search bar at about 7:50 am est and keep refreshing until they pop up 

edit: this is for gs sizes 

Last edited:
Just to confirm, you can add a $20 WC to your order after it's placed? Left my card at home...

Y'all think that nike gonna drop a random restock of stuff for Christmas? That's the only thought that's holding me back from trying to cop

What up nt. I never liked these but my boy didnt win any raffles, so I'm in this thing. From reading the past few pages, seems like steel x level of difficulty?
Y'all think that nike gonna drop a random restock of stuff for Christmas? That's the only thought that's holding me back from trying to cop
hope so, last yr they did the day before or after Xmas. I picked up Calvin baileys

Last edited:
Just to confirm, you can add a $20 WC to your order after it's placed? Left my card at home...
correct you can ... best chance you have at getting it to go thru before SPA page or getting code errors is to do it on mobile.

I can almost guarantee you when u do it on the comp/desktop you gonna get an error when u try that WC at least twice lol 

finishline 
mean.gif

Hey does anyone know a good spot to pick these up tomorrow in New Jersey?

I usually only order my J's online, but I'll be in Jersey this weekend and I'll be by WIllowbrook Mall tomorrow. Which store would anybody in the Jersey area recommend (FTL, etc.)??

Thanks for any info, this forum is the best.

correct you can ... best chance you have at getting it to go thru before SPA page or getting code errors is to do it on mobile.

I can almost guarantee you when u do it on the comp/desktop you gonna get an error when u try that WC at least twice lol 

finishline :smh:

Thanks bro..repped. Never had much issue with fnl site but been hit with the SPA many a morning.

My only local place for J's already have 15 people lined up. Same place didnt sell out of Oreo 5s until late in the day. Hype has already reached my small spot haha. I wish them luck sitting in the inch of rain we are supposed to be getting tonight.

Filled out 15 raffle tickets and struck out on all of them here in LA. There is no such thing as an easy release anymore.

Back
Top Bottom