Taxi 12's - December '13

What a garbage post. If you don't like Jordan's then why are you in this thread.
Some of the people who talk about jordans are the most annoying people when it comes to kicks because it's the same thing over and over again coming out of their mouth

Some of the people who talk about jordans are the most annoying people when it comes to kicks because it's the same thing over and over again coming out of their mouth

Yep same.bs diff thread. Trash talk the quality and what it used to be like 10 years ago. I only rock og's etc etc etc

I keep trying to come up with every excuse in my mind to not cop these and save money, but damn... these keep looking sooo :smokin on feet. :smh:

Last edited:

Ya no kidding. I don't understand some of the people on NT. Just straight up haters but than they cry because they couldn't cop.

If I don't get these ill just spend my money on some OG taxis instead. Shoes will last FOREVER!

I had a pair of the og's before and they were tanks. These recent pics look pretty good, but the final verdict will be when I hold them in hand. A LOT of retro Jordan's have looked good in pics but felt like **** with that horrible strong glue smell. At the end of the day, if I don't like them I don't buy them. Would rather let someone else who likes the quality of the shoes have them than me buying them and complaining about them.

Yea
I had a pair of the og's before and they were tanks. These recent pics look pretty good, but the final verdict will be when I hold them in hand. A LOT of retro Jordan's have looked good in pics but felt like **** with that horrible strong glue smell. At the end of the day, if I don't like them I don't buy them. Would rather let someone else who likes the quality of the shoes have them than me buying them and complaining about them.

Yea I have 2 pairs of playoff OGs and I kick soccer balls and shoot hoops in em! they are unbelievable! No wonder they are my favorite shoes. These new shoes just don't feel right on my feet. Have the new obsidians and they just don't feel right. They look F'ing awesome but if they don't feel right, why wear em? I have newer models but slowly getting rid of em cuz they just ain't making em
Right. And ill use that money to get the older pairs. It just aint the same anymore

Always always loved the taxis. Could never find the Cdp (at a reasonable price). Still debating on these. May look at trading my playoffs for these

Always always loved the taxis. Could never find the Cdp (at a reasonable price). Still debating on these. May look at trading my playoffs for these
copped a ds cdp not too long ago for $170 off ebay, seller probably only got $148 for them

Can't wait. These are probably going to be a tough cop. Years past the gr before the xis always sat and moved post release. Crazy how quickly times have changed.

These will be only pair of J's for the year. It was a pretty money saving year for me.

Hopefully the numbers on these aren't as scarce as the steels where. Well at least in Tucson the numbers were scarce.

I might pass or I might not just to have another fresh pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom