Taxi 12's - December '13

Last edited:
Still not sure if a should pull the trigger... I have the lows in still great condition :/

I need to know somebody that works at the nike store in oregon I need shoes bulks of shoes
really? first post? Just coming out like that? bulks of shoes? why oregon? why a nike store? how will they sell pallets of shoes to you? 
mean.gif

and I need to know Warren Buffett 
roll.gif
and I need private leer jets and houses in Tahiti 

Im fighting the urge to buy anymore Jordans that I didnt buy when they first came out. If I didnt like them in 97', then I shouldnt like them now, right?? ***Please don't wake up at eight*** Why am I setting my alarm for 8:00??? ****Please oversleep*** Why will I automatically wake up at 7:45 tomorrow?? I dont like 12's I don't even like 11's..  *******Why do I have so many 11's????***********

Take my $170 and give me $15.00 worth of shoes, please!!!!!!  Why must I live like this?????

Jordan brand burn, please burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Im fighting the urge to buy anymore Jordans that I didnt buy when they first came out. If I didnt like them in 97', then I shouldnt like them now, right?? ***Please don't wake up at eight*** Why am I setting my alarm for 8:00??? ****Please oversleep*** Why will I automatically wake up at 7:45 tomorrow?? I dont like 12's I don't even like 11's..  *******Why do I have so many 11's????***********

Take my $170 and give me $15.00 worth of shoes, please!!!!!!  Why must I live like this?????

View media item 693406

Are you OK bro?

Are you OK bro?
8AM is too late bro.....

View media item 693406

Mind =
View media item 693417

Last edited:
Still not sure if a should pull the trigger... I have the lows in still great condition :/
Not sure where in life you are. I'm 28 years old and been into this since when I saw Jordan in the 11s in elementary school. At this point, I only buy sneakers I really want. If I have to think about it, I'm skipping. Most are for old memories anyway.

Sounds like you don't really want them. If that's the case just skip and keep the money. It seems shoes drop weekly now. If one was to cop all, they would be in severe debt and featured on the next episode of "Hoarders" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom