TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know why y'all respond to homie anymore. Never seen someone take so many Ls that can be easily avoided.

i was texting this girl all afternoon and she was telling me she was going out and i didnt plan on it. around 1am she sends me a text to come to this club , i show up , she doesn't even acknowledge me the whole time, luckily a few of my boys were there. Why would she tell me to come, to not even talk to me?
I think you should have given the full court press. I would have led her to the dance floor for one or two songs and then asked what  time she wanted to dip out. If she text you from the club she had to be looking for the D

Last edited:
Idk man. My head hurts from this ****. :smh:

Should of dead that relationship when she took that necklace.

Been in the similar situation. Dude getting friendly with my ex I tried to be cool let her have friends not be all psycho. Then the gifts came I did that whole put her in her place and him. Then she started going behind my back on some slick stuff threw hands with dude won the fight he won the war they been together for 5 years now :frown: :lol:

And then my new girl had dudes hitting her on Ig twitter and she would tell me and we'd laugh or Id just see it when Id use her Twitter for Ndc drops and Id she shed curve dudes right away.

What I am saying is be careful fam your girl like this man gestures enough to have to put you in this place not a good luck for her.

Idk man. My head hurts from this ****.
mean.gif
Should of dead that relationship when she took that necklace.

Been in the similar situation. Dude getting friendly with my ex I tried to be cool let her have friends not be all psycho. Then the gifts came I did that whole put her in her place and him. Then she started going behind my back on some slick stuff threw hands with dude won the fight he won the war they been together for 5 years now
frown.gif
laugh.gif

And then my new girl had dudes hitting her on Ig twitter and she would tell me and we'd laugh or Id just see it when Id use her Twitter for Ndc drops and Id she shed curve dudes right away.

What I am saying is be careful fam your girl like this man gestures enough to have to put you in this place not a good luck for her.
Damn...at least your ex found happiness.

Your new girl sounds like a cool chick.  Definitely a keeper.

Damn...at least your ex found happiness.

Your new girl sounds like a cool chick.  Definitely a keeper.

Yeah that was a crazy chapter in my life. She'd come back Id fall for it she'd be back with her man till I told myself I ain't getting played no more that's why I say if a girl disrespects you like that with another man that should be the one and only strike she has and out the door. But I understand it can be hArd to let go of someone you care about.

Hell yeah my new girl is the definition of perfection well in my eyes has been there through thick in thin. From not being able to afford to take her out to not having a car she held me down.

i was texting this girl all afternoon and she was telling me she was going out and i didnt plan on it. around 1am she sends me a text to come to this club , i show up , she doesn't even acknowledge me the whole time, luckily a few of my boys were there. Why would she tell me to come, to not even talk to me?
:lol: i would never step out the house at 1am to go to a damn club for a chick

laugh.gif
i would never step out the house at 1am to go to a damn club for a chick
Clubs in NOLA dont really get started until 1am but I get what you are saying 

Got a dream job offer the other day and IMMEDIATELY started thinking how my girls life would be changed because of where I'm heading. :lol: :smh:

Fiasco don't be thirsty. 1 am club. All the recipe for foolishness. Now if she said I'm home and tipsy my shoes would be on with no socks lol

:lol: i would never step out the house at 1am to go to a damn club for a chick

Exactly. If I didn't plan on going out I'm staying in no matter who hits me up at 1AM.

Would have told her to roll through to the crib later

:lol: I used to smash with my pants down to my knees... when I was done, I pulled it up and bounced. :lol:

Mannnn those were the days. :smokin

Could never do that
I'm the type of dude to get low, spread my legs and thrust. Can't do that with ya pants to ya ankles. I need all the space I can get to stretch myself out as much as possible.

bobby-brown-dance-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom