TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
One up dude because that is how I be feeling. I have so many places I can take you. I just don't know what and you are not helping

The only thing you owe someone in this world is the truth. I can understand if that young lady was perturbed by the sight of you but let's be real, anything in life is rarely met with closure unless two mutual adults communicate that things are not working out for them.
Every situation, every encounter, every smash, every handshake shapes your perception of the world. I firmly don't believe in coincidence or surendipity but whether every decision you have made until now has lead you down this road in life. You can't let your past stunt your growth. You have to embrace the education of every event.
Be Easy[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I'm chewing on this
it's practically what I always say to people though.

When I'm hungry I am I am very indecisive

I've been through this enough to know the outcome is i'm gonna be the bad guy. I've learned over time to just do what you want to do and bring em along for the ride. You'll end up finding sometimes that it's a new, exciting experience for them. That's for new ones though, I think it goes right back to it once ya'll comfy.

-Women will almost never have plans. They will not recognize this, and no logic will make them see it.
- They will however, take note of your lack of decision making skills
That first point has to be explained on a national level to society - like a presidential address or something lol..

But I was like that a couple years ago and not to long ago with decision making skills. I eventually got over it with more confidence, carefree-ness, this thread, personal experiences. 

Last edited:
FHVWFYVDAFNDOIGNRAWOBFWINGIOEARFBGWABFGUHREWAGUIHE

THATS MY EX TO A T!

I'm the type of dude who runs the point in his group of friends. For instance, tonight my boys know to be at my pad by 930, they have their assignments on drinks and know we will leave their *** by 1015 if they aren't there.

SHE'S the type that doesnt make any plans and then hits up her girls at like 9 and wants to go out. Doesn't plan ANYTHING and that killed me.

Going to Bali 3 days before the actually trip? Get outta here with that.

And it's not like I'm not a spontaneous dude. @BenDover hit me up like 1030 two weeks ago to come out, and I was with it.

shouldve joined this thread around vday tbh broke off a LTR with my girl this **** feel new to me now :lol:
im semi gaming a new chick from class not even sure if she likes me to put in effort tho just been small talk really we kinda click
she like a 7/10 on a good day im chillin tho not tryna really work extra hard for this chick :lol:
wat do NT? :smokin

shouldve joined this thread around vday tbh broke off a LTR with my girl this **** feel new to me now :lol:
im semi gaming a new chick from class not even sure if she likes me to put in effort tho just been small talk really we kinda click
she like a 7/10 on a good day im chillin tho not tryna really work extra hard for this chick :lol:
Once you post that pic I'll let you know what to do :nerd:

Just smashed some chick in my car

Felt like i was jus going through the motions

Felt nothing b

Gunna stop wasting time on these one hitter quitters
felt the same way about a month ago. Stopped communication with her last week. There was just no connection there. Not even to become a short term FWB.

Plans for the weekend for my team??
probably none, got some bad news at work. This new manager is a cold hearted *****.

Last edited:
Plans for the weekend for my team??
Homies wanna conquer NYC tonight. Probably roll out to Queens.

Michigan girl in town tomorrow. Gonna catch noon UMD game, possibly tapas bar after.

You?

Edit: Decided to stay in Friday and watch Bellator. Long Saturday ahead planned.

Last edited:
Did anybody else have trouble finishing their first time? I couldn't even come close to finish last night. I don't know if it was nerves since it was my first time or what. BTW shout to all the OG's for the advice they dropped in here.

Once you post that pic I'll let you know what to do :nerd:

:lol: aint no pics yet fam like i said its just been small talk so far

she a slim latina tho :smokin

Last edited:

shouldve joined this thread around vday tbh broke off a LTR with my girl this **** feel new to me now
laugh.gif

she like a 7/10 on a good day im chillin tho not tryna really work extra hard for this chick
laugh.gif

wat do NT?
smokin.gif
Once you post that pic I'll let you know what to do
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
aint no pics yet fam like i said its just been small talk so far

she a slim latina tho
smokin.gif
hmmm I do like them slim but do your thing son 
smokin.gif

She's cheating on him with me, been going on for seven months, kinda caught the feelings since we been on/off again, hasn't given up the yambs but insists on doing so. I think it's pretty clear what has to happen. Cute girl in my English class, eye contact has been heavy between us, can't get an idea on how to approach for some reason?

^Smash, & get away. If you let it linger you'll never be able to take that girl in your English class serious. No matter if you want to smash or get in a relationship with her Ol' girl it will take up time you could be using to pursue chick from English class. I recommend smashing 'cause it'll be on the back of your mind, & a thirst you won't be able to quench 'cause of the "What If, or how good was the yambs?" Every man does, once you get her out your system drop her & flourish. Try & get her on some tutoring or let me borrow a pencil for some small chit chat then after a week or so ask for her number or catch a flick. Don't want to come off strong.

Which condoms y'all rocking with? Tried out Trojan ecstasy today. Not bad.

Magnum Ecstasy

I heard rough rider was pretty good too. Heard it in a couple rap songs. All I've used were mag ecstasy and regular mags though.

Ah man, I'm going off on a tangent, but I remembered before I got my first yamb, I had about 3 of the TrojanEnz joints, a couple red lifestyle joints that I got from a free clinic. So I use to try them on to see what I REALLY need to use when it's time to smash. I even use to fap with em to see if it was A-OK. Needless to say, them joints was toooo suffocating. So I cop a box of magnums (first time ever buying em) try one on, and it was perfect.. I didn't fap in that one though.. So months pass and I get my first yamb, I throw on the magnum and I couldn't bust for ANYTHING... Might be because i rubbed one out 30 mins prior. But once I got out on to the magnum ecstasy, I was hooked! I love that extra room they gave at the top, so it's not like the whole condom is swallowing ya ****. I prefer that than the reservoir tip.

Did anybody else have trouble finishing their first time? I couldn't even come close to finish last night. I don't know if it was nerves since it was my first time or what. BTW shout to all the OG's for the advice they dropped in here.

You mean, like 1st time ever?
How old are you b?
When I first got with my chick it happened about once or twice. Mainly 'cause we were doing it 2x or 3x a day. They key was to switch it up, if you're on your top & can't bust then let her be on top or vice versa. I use to let her ride me, & still do but usually she can't make me bust til' I'm on top stroking. Sometimes I focus so deep beating up her guts it's nothing. Don't overthink, focus on the mission at hand. She get's her O, so that you be her go to F buddy or more whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom