TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try dating a chick with Celiac Disease. Really cuts down the options/decisions you have to make :lol:

I've still yet to meet anyone with this disease.. just people doing the no gluten thing.

but restaurants are now hip to it and usually have a menu with it... if not she can always eat the meat............. :smokin

You mean, like 1st time ever?
How old are you b?
When I first got with my chick it happened about once or twice. Mainly 'cause we were doing it 2x or 3x a day. They key was to switch it up, if you're on your top & can't bust then let her be on top or vice versa. I use to let her ride me, & still do but usually she can't make me bust til' I'm on top stroking. Sometimes I focus so deep beating up her guts it's nothing. Don't overthink, focus on the mission at hand. She get's her O, so that you be her go to F buddy or more whatever.
Yeah first time ever, I'm 23 btw I am a late bloomer.

Don't think I will EVER be able to go back to American yambs.
tired.gif
nerd.gif

Mann its crazy how females jusst change all of a sudden and don't hit you up and stuff anymore smh. Thats 2 tinder chicks already ish getting old lol. Welp charge them to the game already got 2 more lined up :smokin

Mann its crazy how females jusst change all of a sudden and don't hit you up and stuff anymore smh. Thats 2 tinder chicks already ish getting old lol. Welp charge them to the game already got 2 more lined up :smokin
its not crazy, that's just how females roll

Trinidad girls > Tibet P > Colombian P > amurica P

I was recently simping for this Dominican chick but I had to charge her to the game, this summer imma get one though in the heights

Sons what are these chicks nationality im not asking for stories or pics. Just curious 
Been living in Barcelona for almost a month but there's woman from all over the world here. Had my first Scandanavian last night, cool girl from Finland. Also got with a Portuguese girl from Lisbon, but British girls have been my go to. They seem to everywhere in certain neighborhoods and they throw the P at you with accuracy and intent. 

Spanish girls are fun as hell, hooked up with a couple in the clubs but they don't seem to be into ONS. Had one that literally grabbed me and we ended up kicking it and making out for hours. I'm thinking this is a layup for sure, come 6am she was like I don't have sex on the first night and she straight up hopped in a cab solo. 
laugh.gif

@louislagerfeld  Bro I'm trying to get on these Dominicans out here. I had never seen a Dominican woman in 25 years in CA, came out here and was just
eek.gif
pimp.gif

@louislagerfeld
 Bro I'm trying to get on these Dominicans out here. I had never seen a Dominican woman in 25 years in CA, came out here and was just :wow: :pimp:  
Most of us are located on the East Coast, go up to the Tri State area and you will find an abundance. If you think they're :wow: over there, just wait until you visit the motherland. You're not gonna want to leave at all. There's this young Dominican chick at my job from NYC who I'm making small moves on. Even though that's my nationality, I can never get enough of them, they drive me crazy. Their brown skin, fat booties, and that accent when they speak Spanish. *banderas.gif*

I love all women but Latinas are my absolute favorite. My top 3 nationalities are Dominican, Colombian, and Brasilian.

Best kiss I ever got was from a shy Dominican chick. I'm not even a sappy kinda guy but man it was like something out of a movie. Birds started chirping and the earth stood still...it was really incredible. She had some type of electricity coming from her lips. And the way she moaned like she was at my mercy. Never had anything close to that. And she had them cheeks to top it off. Bruh...

Last edited:
A touch of Santo Domingo had my man BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE speaking in tongues.

Don't think I will EVER be able to go back to American yambs.
American women are the worst and I say that with no hesitation. Physical characteristics and sex aside, women from the U.S. are far less cultured and light years behind in that regard. Many are accustomed to a pampered, spoiled lifestyle, which I won't even get into. The lack of loyalty is astounding.

My top 3 nationalities are Dominican, Colombian, and Brasilian.
Thierry Henry Thierry Henry , props for even being able to narrow it down to a top-3. Honestly I'm trying and struggling. Even if I take the liberty of lumping Colombians and Ecuadorians together (arepas and yapingachos for life), I have trouble distinguishing higher value between women from Iberia, Australians, and Scandinavians.

One thing is certain, you won't find Russians and Koreans on my list. Different breed of crazy and I'm not speaking on a lone, isolated incident. Quickest way to blow a million dollars? Date a Russian or Korean girl.

Best kiss I ever got was from a shy Dominican chick. I'm not even a sappy kinda guy but man it was like something out of a movie. Birds started chirping and the earth stood still...it was really incredible. She had some type of electricity coming from her lips. And the way she moaned like she was at my mercy. Never had anything close to that. And she had them cheeks to top it off. Bruh...
hmmm.... pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom