TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a good Saturday, TAY fam. Caught the noon Michigan/UMD game. Shared a combo platter and nachos over a few beers. Did some liquor shopping after. She wanted to make some concoction with RumChata, Jack Honey, and Fireball. Got rear-ended in the Audi but didn't let it kill the vibe.

Neighbor throwing a house party tonight with an ice luge, kegs, and pong. Debating between that and UFC 184.

Bruhs. This is real. I went to my cousin wedding this weekend. I now know my girlfriend is meant to be my wife. I'm not saying I'm on bended knee next week but I already see that possibility.

My cousin like me met his gf in college. I dunno what year but they been together ever since (minus the long distance part).

man i need to build a roster or something. friends are all with their chicks or doing nothing. tried going to the gym but it was closed :lol:

she doesn't cook well? or you just need that night off?

my homegirl said she's gonna hook me up with her cougar coworker. she's gonna send me pics tomorrow, hopefully she's an actual cougar.

Girl I know just got into UC, wanted me to come visit... I'm down, when's the best time? Summer?

Damn, she must be smart.

And ya right at the beginning of Summer is prime time. May/June.

Although St Pattys Day is blackout city if you like day drinking.

she doesn't cook well? or you just need that night off?

my homegirl said she's gonna hook me up with her cougar coworker. she's gonna send me pics tomorrow, hopefully she's an actual cougar.

She told me she already liked me and what not. Girls fall quick for ya boy, it's such a blessing and a curse.

Damn, she must be smart.

And ya right at the beginning of Summer is prime time. May/June.

Although St Pattys Day is blackout city if you like day drinking.

Yeah she went to UCLA for under. I'm thinking June would be the move :nerd:

^Smash, & get away. If you let it linger you'll never be able to take that girl in your English class serious. No matter if you want to smash or get in a relationship with her Ol' girl it will take up time you could be using to pursue chick from English class. I recommend smashing 'cause it'll be on the back of your mind, & a thirst you won't be able to quench 'cause of the "What If, or how good was the yambs?" Every man does, once you get her out your system drop her & flourish. Try & get her on some tutoring or let me borrow a pencil for some small chit chat then after a week or so ask for her number or catch a flick. Don't want to come off strong.
At this point I'm getting pissed off with her attitude, like the yambs ain't even worth it if I'm putting myself thru all this unnecessary thinking. Definitely thought about doing a study session with her since midterms right around the corner. This other girl just now basically confirmed she'd cheat on her man with me, why am I surrounded with unfaithful yambs?

Anyone smash while girl's parents were in the same house? Close to the bedroom so you can hear the parents talking in the living room.

Had to resist since girl didn't have a lock on her door. When I brought it up, she suggested we use a door stop. :lol:

Happened Friday.

Anyone smash while girl's parents were in the same house? Close to the bedroom so you can hear the parents talking in the living room.

Had to resist since girl didn't have a lock on her door. When I brought it up, she suggested we use a door stop. :lol:

Happened Friday.

pics of said girl?

i thought about doing that when i saw the gym was closed but didn't wanna in sweats or go home, get changed and go back out.

i hit up a bar alone when i was meeting to meet up with my cousins before a knicks game. first time doing that. wasn't so bad.

Last edited:
Bar are easy to go solo imo. Grab a beer scope the scene, and make a decision. There just alot of friendship bars in my area so usually chill unless I'm going out with my boys for drinks

when you go solo to a bar, do you post up, grab a seat at the bar, or a seat at a table? when i was there alone, i just posted up by the bar and watched the rangers game. this one spot i would've hit up tonight if i went, i prob would've gotten a table and ordered some food. they have a banging lamb burger there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom