TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell nah. Cant go to a bar dolo. Ive done it twice, 1st time it sucked in the begining then i was like **** it and kept drinkin and then chicks would talk to me and pretty much start convos themselves but i didnt bag anything.

2nd time it was just awkward so i split in like an hour i think.

Nah the bar for dolo. Just post up with enough decent cologne to project and watch out for the solo/duo chicks. Even better if they slide up beside you, choosing. I need to dust off my solo bar game for the spring.

damn teach me how to get like you player lol

Keep coming into this thread, I shall help you be great.

You are chosen at birth, you can't be taught to be the don

The Don can't stop, won't stop.

dude's confidence is on a different plane

Anything after half court is going up. At that Trout WAR level.

Anyone smash while girl's parents were in the same house? Close to the bedroom so you can hear the parents talking in the living room.

Had to resist since girl didn't have a lock on her door. When I brought it up, she suggested we use a door stop. :lol:

Happened Friday.

My ex and I did every single time we slept at her parents, so over 5x. It's tough and probably not the best look.

when you go solo to a bar, do you post up, grab a seat at the bar, or a seat at a table? when i was there alone, i just posted up by the bar and watched the rangers game. this one spot i would've hit up tonight if i went, i prob would've gotten a table and ordered some food. they have a banging lamb burger there.

I have a few good stories.

Was grabbing a drink before class one night and rocking my Yanks hat. Girl sat down next to me told me she just graduated from a school in NY. Game over, hit her after class and got it going.

About a year ago I was supposed to meet a buddy at the bars on a Friday. He was coming from LA so the plan was to meet up around 11. 11 comes and goes, dude isn't responding etc etc. I say oh well lets do this and start pounding shots. Group of guys near me are talking about approaching a group of girls and none of them will do it. I jump in and say, I'll enter and wingman it for you guys. Ended up with the hottest girl in the group just by being alpha.

I like to grab a seat and watch sports at the bar, super easy to enter from that point on.

My wingman game is still top notch by the way. Had this girl meet up with me at the bar and she brings her friend. Got my boy laid who hasn't smashed in over 6 months haha.

Girl wouldn't give it up to me (says we are moving too fast lmao) so I bounced on her at 4 am to another girls pad!

you can probably write a book on all this stuff man :lol:

i'm gonna give the solo thing a shot one of these days, just watch a game and have a drink or two and see what happens. i didn't mind it last time, even though it was only for like 30 minutes.

Used to work somewhere where a bunch of us would hit up happy hour after work every now and then and have a blast. Now I work with no one that does this, but I still hit it up every now and then. I miss having live coworkers. Part of getting older I guess.

Anyone smash while girl's parents were in the same house? Close to the bedroom so you can hear the parents talking in the living room.

Had to resist since girl didn't have a lock on her door. When I brought it up, she suggested we use a door stop. :lol:

Happened Friday.

:lol:

Tonight I saw a true OG-Legend at work at the bar.
My sister and I hit fridays (which is usually pretty busy and a good mix of races and ages)
we go in for the unlimited apps (bartender had to be mad because i went in hungry and was like look, u may as well bring 2 at a time because im about to crush everything you set in front of my face)
Story
so there is a group of 4 older black women (late 30's early 40s) Cackling, laughing, just having a decent time,
Now two OG old heads come in (early 40s) The women immedieately set their scopes on the 2. now the 1 OG legend already had peeped that and said something to his boy. the other one was sort of in chill mode, like man don't bother.

so almost immediately OG (i'ma call him Obiwan) starts his move. Now the 4 women. the one he was going for, we'll name Gina. there were 2 who were just in the cut observing, then there was the hater/cBlocker we'll name Pam.

So Obi wan and Gina are hitting it off. strong, he got her giggling laughing.... Meanwhile Pam is on her phone with another chick, giving the meanest side eye.
Obi wan showed them all attention. looked up a few times entertained random questions, but always kept the focus on Gina.
Obi-wans boy (Luke) was just on his phone looking at TV , him, my sis, and I were just looking at TV and me demolishing these appetizers and beer.

Pam has one more shot of Patron (yes she made it known that's what it is, because thats what alpha cblocking/hating females do). now she is going on her Cblocking crusade.

Obi Wan is just answering the questions keeping it cool and collective, Then it turns out they both know the same person (I didn't listen in on who it was) And then Pam takes that as , "oh it's on now im about to go in on this dude"

So obi Wan is still talking to Gina, going back and forth with luke a little a bit. and now Pam starts getting personal, being the bitter lonely cblocker she is.
asking about kids, ex wife, if he still sleeps with his ex wife blah blah

Obi wan got that light saber reflecting those gun beams, but he seems he's getting a bit frazzled and upset because shes getting personal now.....
now Pam says some of the most hateful stuff I' heard a stranger say to another. she goes "How can you protect my girl when you can't even protect yourself from me. He mad cuz im putting him in his place"
My sis, luke , me, and the table to the side of the bar all get quiet like....(oh snap. what he about to say,) (we were all being nosy at this point because the back and forth was starting to get louder.
My man Obi Wan looks at luke with that Kevin Hart Stare down like.. "my dude HELP ME" but then turns to me and my sis and is like, and says to me " Yo im about to borrow you to be my wing since luke over here sippin his tea" (which made me laugh cuz sure enough luke was babying his Long Island lol)
I put my hands up.....
Pam looks at me and is like. "You don't need that boy right there. let him keep minding his business"
Obi wan being the true OG leader he is turns to her and says.
Look baby girl (because OGs love callin chicks pet names, Which I have a new found distaste for now , but thats another story)
Direct quote from Obi-wan
"Look Baby girl I'm superman up in here. and the only reason i'm letting you run your mouth this way is because im a gentleman and i'm not trying to show out in fron of your girl like that, but let it be known you not in here punking no one cuz we can call (insert mutual dude name I mentioned earlier) and set all this straight right now"

dude had all the bystander in there like the crowd of Supa hot fire............
Had Pam in her feelings, head down and mouth zipped.

looked at Gina, kissed her on her hand and said, look ima call you when I get home. and bounced out there like he was stone cold steve austin and just gave the stunner to every one up in there

looked at me on some. .. thats how you do it young Anakin.

Yo for the night he was my hero...

Gina lookin like there needed to be clean up aisle 5 from all the wetness on the floor.

got Pam swirlin her straw in her water glass. and the other 2 on some we dont know yall looks.

That is how you handle a group.
(which also makes me never want to approach of black females again, white females do not put you through that type of spit fire)

One thing is certain, you won't find Russians and Koreans on my list. Different breed of crazy and I'm not speaking on a lone, isolated incident. Quickest way to blow a million dollars? Date a Russian or Korean girl.
I can vouce for this (living in Korea) They def live to standards that are set by the society (living outside there means) I could get much deeper but no need.

This part had me 
roll.gif
 one up dude. 

Last edited:
Tonight I saw a true OG-Legend at work at the bar.
My sister and I hit fridays (which is usually pretty busy and a good mix of races and ages)
we go in for the unlimited apps (bartender had to be mad because i went in hungry and was like look, u may as well bring 2 at a time because im about to crush everything you set in front of my face)
Story
so there is a group of 4 older black women (late 30's early 40s) Cackling, laughing, just having a decent time,
Now two OG old heads come in (early 40s) The women immedieately set their scopes on the 2. now the 1 OG legend already had peeped that and said something to his boy. the other one was sort of in chill mode, like man don't bother.

so almost immediately OG (i'ma call him Obiwan) starts his move. Now the 4 women. the one he was going for, we'll name Gina. there were 2 who were just in the cut observing, then there was the hater/cBlocker we'll name Pam.

So Obi wan and Gina are hitting it off. strong, he got her giggling laughing.... Meanwhile Pam is on her phone with another chick, giving the meanest side eye.
Obi wan showed them all attention. looked up a few times entertained random questions, but always kept the focus on Gina.
Obi-wans boy (Luke) was just on his phone looking at TV , him, my sis, and I were just looking at TV and me demolishing these appetizers and beer.

Pam has one more shot of Patron (yes she made it known that's what it is, because thats what alpha cblocking/hating females do). now she is going on her Cblocking crusade.

Obi Wan is just answering the questions keeping it cool and collective, Then it turns out they both know the same person (I didn't listen in on who it was) And then Pam takes that as , "oh it's on now im about to go in on this dude"

So obi Wan is still talking to Gina, going back and forth with luke a little a bit. and now Pam starts getting personal, being the bitter lonely cblocker she is.
asking about kids, ex wife, if he still sleeps with his ex wife blah blah

Obi wan got that light saber reflecting those gun beams, but he seems he's getting a bit frazzled and upset because shes getting personal now.....
now Pam says some of the most hateful stuff I' heard a stranger say to another. she goes "How can you protect my girl when you can't even protect yourself from me. He mad cuz im putting him in his place"
My sis, luke , me, and the table to the side of the bar all get quiet like....(oh snap. what he about to say,) (we were all being nosy at this point because the back and forth was starting to get louder.
My man Obi Wan looks at luke with that Kevin Hart Stare down like.. "my dude HELP ME" but then turns to me and my sis and is like, and says to me " Yo im about to borrow you to be my wing since luke over here sippin his tea" (which made me laugh cuz sure enough luke was babying his Long Island lol)
I put my hands up.....
Pam looks at me and is like. "You don't need that boy right there. let him keep minding his business"
Obi wan being the true OG leader he is turns to her and says.
Look baby girl (because OGs love callin chicks pet names, Which I have a new found distaste for now , but thats another story)
Direct quote from Obi-wan
"Look Baby girl I'm superman up in here. and the only reason i'm letting you run your mouth this way is because im a gentleman and i'm not trying to show out in fron of your girl like that, but let it be known you not in here punking no one cuz we can call (insert mutual dude name I mentioned earlier) and set all this straight right now"

dude had all the bystander in there like the crowd of Supa hot fire............
Had Pam in her feelings, head down and mouth zipped.

looked at Gina, kissed her on her hand and said, look ima call you when I get home. and bounced out there like he was stone cold steve austin and just gave the stunner to every one up in there

Yo for the night he was my hero...

Gina lookin like there needed to be clean up aisle 5 from all the wetness on the floor.

got Pam swirlin her straw in her water glass. and the other 2 on some we dont know yall looks.

That is how you handle a group.
(which also makes me never want to approach of black females again, white females do not put you through that type of spit fire)

One thing is certain, you won't find Russians and Koreans on my list. Different breed of crazy and I'm not speaking on a lone, isolated incident. Quickest way to blow a million dollars? Date a Russian or Korean girl.
I can vouce for this (living in Korea) They def live to standards that are set by the society (living outside there means) I could get much deeper but no need.

That's dope, they already have a fun conversation to laugh at later. She actually escalated dudes path to the yambs instead of blocking.

Feeling some type of way about these basic *** females out here...I guess I was due for a couple L's

Friday-

-Go to a popping bar in the city for my boys bday
-Invite a chick from my old college out w/ us
-She comes
-I lay down very heavy and crisp game on her
-Works flawlessly, get taken back to her crib by an Uber around 2 am
-Uber is 30 ******* minutes and her friend is *****ing me out, calling me a player blah blah
-We get in her crib finally and she turns to me and says "btw I'm on my period" :stoneface:
-She says I won't even need to smash cuz her head is great
- Top is average and doesn't even get me hard cuz I'm hammered
- Start bickering; she offers to pay for my Uber in the morning
- She gets me the Uber then realizes its 30$ and demands I split the fare. I laugh and block her number.

So even tho top was received still just felt like an L.

Saturday-

-Go to low key local bar w/ the homie
- Meet up w/ these 2 chicks whom I've known who serve as just like wing women (have dudes)
- I still mack, got em cracking up. Catches attention of 3 Latina chicks across the bar. One very cute one in particular eyeing me heavy.
- I say **** it and walk up solo, pitcher in hand.
- I entertain all 3 and ask for cutest ones number.
- 2 out of the 3 (including very cute one) raise their hand up w/ wedding rings :stoneface:
- To try and make a save I ask the single one for the digits
- She laughs and is like "no, you asked for hers"
- :stoneface:
- These ******* were damn near hiding their hands and entertaining me the whole time....
- :stoneface:

I know you already know but at least you put up them shots :lol:

I do remember talking to this fit black chick for a minute just to find out she was married....was like why didn't you say so earlier. But I can also understand the attention she wants.

Feeling some type of way about these basic *** females out here...I guess I was due for a couple L's

Friday-

-Go to a popping bar in the city for my boys bday
-Invite a chick from my old college out w/ us
-She comes
-I lay down very heavy and crisp game on her
-Works flawlessly, get taken back to her crib by an Uber around 2 am
-Uber is 30 ******* minutes and her friend is *****ing me out, calling me a player blah blah
-We get in her crib finally and she turns to me and says "btw I'm on my period"
indifferent.gif

-She says I won't even need to smash cuz her head is great
- Top is average and doesn't even get me hard cuz I'm hammered
- Start bickering; she offers to pay for my Uber in the morning
- She gets me the Uber then realizes its 30$ and demands I split the fare. I laugh and block her number.

So even tho top was received still just felt like an L.
What did yall start bickering about it, you tell her head game was wack? Ruthless but necessary. 
laugh.gif

What did yall start bickering about it, you tell her head game was wack? Ruthless but necessary. :lol:

She just kept saying dumb ****.

Gimme head for like 1 minute and be like why aren't you hard yet. :rolleyes

But mainly the bickering was because I left the homies bday a little early to smash her and she said she was on her period....AFTER a 30 min uber to her hood. :smh:

But mainly the bickering was because I left the homies bday a little early to smash her and she said she was on her period....AFTER a 30 min uber to her hood. :smh:

That's not a cheap Uber either. Probably hit with the surge pricing smh.

That's not a cheap Uber either. Probably hit with the surge pricing smh.

Thankfully I didn't pay for either rides.

The friend got the one back to her crib and she got the one for me home :smokin
Not a dollar spent.

In other news:
Just piped some Tinder strag.
Cute face but def bigger than she appeared in her pics...
Tinder should be renamed to P.A.D (Pictures Are Deceiving)
I swear its mostly chubsters w/ nice faces
Shape shifting *** girls man

Last edited:

That might be one of my biggest pet peeves

Tinder should be renamed to P.A.D (Pictures Are Deceiving)
I swear its mostly chubsters w/ nice faces
I aint eem mad. 

I love full faces. 
embarassed.gif

Hella weird but I've always preferred near perfect 8.5/10 body or slightly chubby with that perfect face over anything in between. I have no idea why. 

Might hop on Tinder. It's even more popular in Barcelona than it is in America and from the locals I've talked to girls don't front like they don't know exactly what the deal is.

Last edited:
It's weird to me... Some girls straight up know the deal and others really want to get to know and connect with you. I thought it just might be me?

Girl the other night texted me saying, "
So question, and excuse the borderline rudeness. Are you too good to be true? Like did I get duped? "

That's a straight copy and paste.

I've been hearing tinder is like the legit spot toget men/women now.

Heard it started out as a gay app, then hook up, now its like real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom