TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird to me... Some girls straight up know the deal and others really want to get to know and connect with you. I thought it just might be me?

Girl the other night texted me saying, "
So question, and excuse the borderline rudeness. Are you too good to be true? Like did I get duped? "

That's a straight copy and paste.

First time I ever heard the "you're too good to be true line" the ego was boosted to one hundred trillion.

Was young and inexperienced. I've learned it's a statement that is likely to say more about her (poor self esteem, potential lack of selfworth) than anything else.

I think that's what drawing me to these European woman mentally. So much confidence and so secure, but still unquestionably feminin.

I've had almost every situation happen from Tinder.

Met, had food, went back to the pad and she initiated.
Met, smashed within an hr.
Met, she wasn't as cute as pics.
Met, wanted to get to know me, super good girl.
Met, smashed second time.
Metat my pad, drank and smashed.

Lots of different girls on there.

The European yambs
smokin.gif

Yeah this girl has self esteem issues but would be a catch for anyone else. Went to a really good school, has her own spot and works for the state. It's unfortunate she's already catching da feels.

Used to work somewhere where a bunch of us would hit up happy hour after work every now and then and have a blast. Now I work with no one that does this, but I still hit it up every now and then. I miss having live coworkers. Part of getting older I guess.
I'm currently experiencing this and will miss this when it time for me to move on with my career.
First time I ever heard the "you're too good to be true line" the ego was boosted to one hundred trillion.

Was young and inexperienced. I've learned it's a statement that is likely to say more about her (poor self esteem, potential lack of selfworth) than anything else.

I think that's what drawing me to these European woman mentally. So much confidence and so secure, but still unquestionably feminin.
THIS! It was an older chick telling me the same thing and I was feeling 10 foot tall.

Last edited:
Fam, ive always been the one to break it off wit chicks. Always.

But today, she broke it off wit me cuz of some foul stuff i said and did that wouldnt have came out if i woulda kept my cool.

I got caught slippin in my feels and now ya boys lost and feelin hurt. Dam.

Last edited:
Fam, ive always been the one to break it off wit chicks. Always.

But today, she broke it off wit me cuz of some foul stuff i said and did that wouldnt have came out if i woulda kept my cool.

I got caught slippin in my feels and now ya boys lost and feelin hurt. Dam.

Exact details? End of the day it doesn't matter who broke it off.

Exact details? End of the day it doesn't matter who broke it off.

Basically i have been askin her to do certain things for me these past few months, nothing immoral, or anything that someone that doesnt love theyre s/o would ask for, but i asked for something small and she was like 'NAH' and everything bottled up, let loose.

I dont wana say instarted wildin out, but i got loud and was sayin dumb ish like she didnt care and what not and she was baffled by how i was acting. But remmeber. It was bottled up anger.

So i was grabbin my **** out the room and slammed shut a drawer and it broke. She wasnt worried bout a dam thing but the dresser drawer.

This is a chick that wants to be with me 24/7 but wasnt havin any of what i was doin or sayin.

So in the morning. First thing this chick does is be on her phone all mornin and not say a word so i called her out, tryna really find a legitiment reason to break it off since i actually care about her. Ended up leavin. She called me to go back, i went some hours later.

She went in the shower, i pulled a simp move.

Looked at the notifications on her phone and some some thirsty dudes requesting and commenting.

Turns out these dudes are legitiment queers.

She flipped that i did that.

Said she doesnt wana deal with someone that would do that.

Shes actually a good girl, only talks to a few ppl, we stay at eachothers houses 5-6 days a week

Cliffs.

I was in my feels.

Called her out on some real ****.

She cried, was hurt, i left.

Came back in the morning, lost my cool.

She went to shower, i pulled a simp move, she broke it off.

Now im pickin up the pieces

Last edited:
Can't stand indecisive girls/girls that don't know what they want. Leaving you hanging while she decides on what to do. Let a _ know already 'fore I call up the AAA prospect.

Sounds like yall were having issues before that stuff happened. Reevaluate whether she's really the one or if you're just lonely right now. No reason to try to win someone back - only to end up with insecurity and anger again.

Them lonely feels are strong enough to make people fight for bad relationships.

That's every girl fam. You have to demonstrate that your life doesn't revolve around her and you have other female options waiting without hesitation.

Watch her turn decisive with the quickness :lol:
Can't stand indecisive girls/girls that don't know what they want. Leaving you hanging while she decides on what to do. Let a _ know already 'fore I call up the AAA prospect.

If she ain't your girl keep options. Women flake, always will. Used to get mad at that when I was younger, but accepted and learnt to deal. At the height of my scumbaggery, i'd make plans with 4 girls. Usually a 50% flake rate, and an apology to one. Higher ranking taking priority.

So this girl I know since elementary message me on FB from out of the blue asking me why I'm single. I mean I'm a decent looking guy. And shes hot herself and I also ask her why she still single, well the reason was because she is well establish with her career (surgical tech/ free lance makeup artist on the side) and the guys either scared  that shes independent, not ready or aren't over their ex's. She got her place also and I some what wants to pursue this only problem is she doesn't drink, a cup or two of wine at most. I can be a heavy drink myself and tend to be social when i have a couple in me.

We went to see Focus today (good by the way) she slowly put her head on my shoulders some I'm like ok coo. When we got out we were chatting a bit but i had to cut it short cause i had to go home and do laundry she later texted me said we should of had dinner, I blew it. The text game is pretty pretty dry so I don't know how to approach that either.

So my question is what kind of dates or activities can I bring her on so I can get to know her. She African American and I'm Asian so I've never dated one before. I think shes a 8-9 all around personality and looks.

*re-edit*

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 true, been watching myself so I think I should be good, she also travels too went to Thailand, Jamaican and all sort of places pretty cool chick. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom