TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to ihop with my grandmas and mom a couple of weeks ago and they told me the waitress was feeling me because she gave me free orange juice with refills and kept coming back over to make sure I was straight and hold little conversation I brushed it off as if she was trying to get the tip cause I wasn't feeling her. Go to the same ihop yesterday with my girl, old girl was there and she wasn't even my waitress and came up to the table and was like where's your grandmas and crap it was mad awkward lol

We went to see Focus today (good by the way) she slowly put her head on my shoulders some I'm like ok coo. When we got out we were chatting a bit but i had to cut it short cause i had to go home and do laundry
..... What?

Was talking to a 27 year old
She told me she doesnt like immature guys
Meanwhile shes living at home, no job, gojng to cosmetology school :stoneface:

She asked me to pay for her movie ticket then after she makes up something about how she has to go and then latwr she wanna hit up a strip club with me i cancel and proceed to not talk to her. I hate these dumb chicks man.

From now on im gunna treat these Os just like an O

No date just smash

Was talking to a 27 year old
She told me she doesnt like immature guys
Meanwhile shes living at home, no job, gojng to cosmetology school :stoneface:

She asked me to pay for her movie ticket then after she makes up something about how she has to go and then latwr she wanna hit up a strip club with me i cancel and proceed to not talk to her. I hate these dumb chicks man.

From now on im gunna treat these Os just like an O

No date just smash
Cosmetology broads are an automatic smash

**** the dating

Yeah i could still smash if i want too, but i dont even wanna bother

Ive smashed my fair share of cosmetology broads

They give it up so easy

Sunday Night.
I haz sad phills.
mean.gif

just got dumped for the first time :frown: :frown: :frown:

feels badman

i don't believe in karma, but i went out last night and got with 2 girls. then she dumps me today. don't cheat NTers. you won't approach your own relationship like you need to and address problems correctly in your relationship since you'll just rely on ratchets to make you forget about it.

i let a special person get away from me NT. one that i dreamed about having the chance with for years. and finally had her willing to give me everything and her whole entire life....and its lost.

we talked for hours, but it's starting to sink in. i just let an extremely special person go that would have walked through hell for me. mostly because of my own stupidity and immaturity.

Last edited:
Damn a lot of dudes are getting out of relationships at the end of cuffin season with flourishing season just starting. Sucks man I know

we talked for hours, but it's starting to sink in. i just let an extremely special person go that would have walked through hell for me. mostly because of my own stupidity and immaturity.
Take some time and build yourself back up then see if its worth getting your girl back.

Damn a lot of dudes are getting out of relationships at the end of cuffin season with flourishing season just starting. Sucks man I know
it's funny. before i got with her, i had a night that made me realize that i'm done with getting off on "cheap thrills." then just after last night i told myself wtf no more of this **** even if i'm having problems with my girl. 

don't know if I even care to flourish. i want that one person that gives me something more meaningful.

Last edited:

Take some time and build yourself back up then see if its worth getting your girl back.
they don't make em like her. she's an extreme idealist with relationships. she has zero belief in taking a break and getting back together. also i fessed up to cheating on her because i thought she deserved to know the truth. and she'll never ever get back with me after that. zero tolerance for it.

i do think that this will push me individually to pursue greater things for myself. because honestly, it's the only way i'll ever be able to have someone like her again. or better.

Just grab some sleep dude and let everything run its course....you never know what can happen. She could be talking out of angrier.....im sure Mugen will drop some helpful knowledge or a random gif in the am.

"Now my madness is the only love I'll let myself embrace"

Can't wait till I get new pics and hop back on tinder, never shall I cuff again :pimp:

Last edited:
"Now my madness is the only love I'll let myself embrace"

Can't wait till I get new pics and hop back on tinder, never shall I cuff again :pimp:

Perfect Weeknd song to describe my situation. Chose the life over love. Moved 1500 miles away to pursue my dream and my girl broke up with me last Sunday. Thanks for Suberzat1 for pointing out cuffing season. That's pretty much as long as I was wifed for, most of it being long distance too. I'm trying to flourish in my career. She'll be back cuz they always comeback, but even if she doesn't (she's very prideful and headstrong; female version of me), it won't matter because I will have moved on. Time heals all.

Seriously, me cheating ruined my relationship with my ex. I didn't consider it cheating but she did... It's rough.

Ole girl tonight falling in love with me, thinking she's not good enough lmao.

they don't make em like her. she's an extreme idealist with relationships. she has zero belief in taking a break and getting back together. also i fessed up to cheating on her because i thought she deserved to know the truth. and she'll never ever get back with me after that. zero tolerance for it.

i do think that this will push me individually to pursue greater things for myself. because honestly, it's the only way i'll ever be able to have someone like her again. or better.
you'll get her back, bruh.

Bet 5.

you'll get her back, bruh.

Bet 5.
you guys don't understand this girl 
laugh.gif

if i do it'll literally only be after years, and i'd have to hope that she doesn't meet anyone else.

it's really weird, a few months ago I was able to envision getting engaged in a year and a half, married in 3, a family in 5. and able to imagine the rest of my life and being comfortable. my world has just become a million times more complicated. not just the uncertainty of the who and when, but that I can't be happy having that simple finish grad school and start a family life anymore. the only way i'll be happy now is if i do years of soul searching and find my true passion in life first. and to find a place and people that give my misfit soul a sense of belonging.

Pics of this goddess who changed ur heart?

I learned that if u depend on a woman for happiness thats game over she has all the power. And as kanye said no one man should have all that power, the same logic applies to woman. U can give them the power to ur happiness, because if u do then this is exactly whats finna happen

I learned that if u depend on a woman for happiness thats game over she has all the power. And as kanye said no one man should have all that power, the same logic applies to woman. U can give them the power to ur happiness, because if u do then this is exactly whats finna happen

This. I see dudes make this mistake all the time, even more so than chicks. I'd rather be alone than too deep in love

just got dumped for the first time :frown: :frown: :frown:

feels badman

i don't believe in karma, but i went out last night and got with 2 girls. then she dumps me today. don't cheat NTers. you won't approach your own relationship like you need to and address problems correctly in your relationship since you'll just rely on ratchets to make you forget about it.

i let a special person get away from me NT. one that i dreamed about having the chance with for years. and finally had her willing to give me everything and her whole entire life....and its lost.

Come on. You sure you're not overreacting about this girl because she dumped you? You cheated on her. Even before she found out, she dumped you. Clearly there were issues there. Is this really the only girl that could make you happy? Someone you saw yourself getting engaged with in a year?

Bros. It was my birthday on Saturday.
Took a trip out to Atlantic City, NJ with my boys and spent the weekend out there. I also had a homegirl bring her friends so we had about 10 people all together.

Needless to say, my homegirl gave up the box super quick. It may have been the best sex ever. But it freaked me out when she wanted me to shoot up the club...I ended up doing it twice. No damns given.

Best birthday ever. Now my johnson is super sore. A1 weekend. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom