TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh unfollow her. You know she's out here checking to see if you still follow her and saw her bird post.

Give her that slow burn.

my ex posting thirst traps and subliminals on IG lol caption talmbout "i know you thought we had something special but" FOH

i feel like meek for not responding tho

When did y'all break up? Why you following her IG still?

almost a month ago and i dont really know, didnt seem like a big deal. she follows me still as well

It isn't a big deal but I personally cut off all forms of communication including social media post break up.

Some exes I became friends with later and some I never ever had any more interaction with

Depends on the age, for me to deal with one child. Honestly, if you looking for relationship and you not built for the drama that will comes with it...don't bother.

However if you just having fun and dating, the kid should never be an issue.

NT brothers, what's y'all limit on a chick with kids?

I don't consider chicks with kids for a relationship. May change if I get significantly older and I'm still unmarried but so many chicks w/o kids in my age range (30, about to be 31) that I don't need that extra stress

2 is fine, if they're well behaved enough to sit their *** down while you try to coitus with their mama. The one chic who I semi shot her club up a little bit (praise blue eyed Jesus nothing ever became of that) had just an absurd amount between her and her sister. I'm not even sure all them kids was their's, it was like a white girl and a Guatemalan looking boy in the mix and she introducing them all to me telling me their names like I'm really tryna commit all them ***** to memory

Was on tango with a chick one time and her lil man pops up on the screen outta nowhere. ...**** caught me wayyy off guard :lol:. I'm like heyyyyy....man...what's uuuup.

I don't consider chicks with kids for a relationship. May change if I get significantly older and I'm still unmarried but so many chicks w/o kids in my age range (30, about to be 31) that I don't need that extra stress

I feel that

2 is fine, if they're well behaved enough to sit their *** down while you try to coitus with their mama. The one chic who I semi shot her club up a little bit (praise blue eyed Jesus nothing ever became of that) had just an absurd amount between her and her sister. I'm not even sure all them kids was their's, it was like a white girl and a Guatemalan looking boy in the mix and she introducing them all to me telling me their names like I'm really tryna commit all them ***** to memory

Lulz

Was on tango with a chick one time and her lil man pops up on the screen outta nowhere. ...**** caught me wayyy off guard :lol:. I'm like heyyyyy....man...what's uuuup.

Yo I would've hung up.

In my younger days I would never talk to a chick with a kid because "I" come 1st with a kid in the picture I couldn't. After meeting a few chicks with a kid they were so chill and really just wanted that male around.

I feel that
Lulz
Yo I would've hung up.

In my younger days I would never talk to a chick with a kid because "I" come 1st with a kid in the picture I couldn't. After meeting a few chicks with a kid they were so chill and really just wanted that male around.

To play Step-Daddy. :lol:

Most women I know that has kids, don't even let a man see the child until they're serious/serious. (Come over to the house while the child is there, meet ups, etc)

It's Dangerous game for both you and the child.

Last edited:
USA bout to come in like "so we had the threesome right, but now they talmbout just watching me smash their two other friends".

lol quick note on USA. I believe he lives in Texas. the ex lives in Texas and the current is in DC.....
unless shes home right now for holiday or something

Dropbox shawty
pimp.gif

In CT this weekend that NY traffic makes me sick. 1 hour to go 8 miles. Yall ny cats can keep this

- few weeks ago went out w a girl ( was just as friends )
- great convo over good food and drinks
- she got too drunk so i took a cab w her to make sure she gets home safe
- in her crib about to leave ,she asks me to stay
- we fool around but I don't smash because she was drunk
- i leave eventually because she was upset I wouldn't hit ( not smashing a drunk chick )

text her 2 sentences but no response. besides " you shouldve smashed " , any advice on why she aint respond . Also how , if at all , could i rectify the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom