TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it matter? She gave you a chance to leave the friend zone and you completely blew it.

and if she sobers up and says she didnt want to have sex thats rape...

How many girls have said that to you... Nt got you guys shook. You're not catching a rape charge because she got a little buzzed at dinner.

No girl is waking up and saying that.

Last edited:
ive never piped a girl when she was drunk so never dealt w that. wouldn't say nt so much as friends nearly catching trouble in the same situation.
that aside way to fix it?

Well next time just do it as long as she's not blackout drunk or nothing. I'm just talking your basic drunk. Not sloppy. You insulted her in her mind, or she's just over it like this dude isn't on anything that's why she isn't responding. Idk what to tell you besides don't blow up her inbox. Just know if she does that again it's probably your last chance.

Well next time just do it as long as she's not blackout drunk or nothing. I'm just talking your basic drunk. Not sloppy. You insulted her in her mind, or she's just over it like this dude isn't on anything that's why she isn't responding. Idk what to tell you besides don't blow up her inbox. Just know if she does that again it's probably your last chance.

- she almost fell down stairs
- almost walked into moving traffic
- picked up some jamaican indian accent while talking wild to the cab driver
- was dropped off in front her crib and didnt realize it

thats sloppy imo but i hear you. I had a older female tell me give it a month , hit her w a happy "holiday" and try from there. another just said call her. id rather dead it but i want it

Oh yeah. You're good then. My bad. :lol:

Yeah I mean if you wanna dead it I probably would. idk man. Yeah that isn't bad, for sure just let it marinate for a little bit. You'll know if she wants your d next time she gets drunk and your phone is ringing off the hook at 2:43 am. Another common move they like to pull. :lol:

How many times I gotta tell y'all that most girls get horny when they are drunk and the truth comes out. She's a last at dinner and a couple shots later she telling u how she really feel.

Then that leaves you one iota of regret or "I wish I hadn't" second thoughts away from catching a rape charge. That's a hell of a risk to take.

I messed with a few rhinocerpottamuses in my life, but one thing I was always sure of was that they was fully sober and 100% consenting. Even worse to catch a rape charge behind some ***** you didn't really actively want anyways, just took it because it was Tuesday afternoon and it was there

Oh yeah. You're good then. My bad. :lol:

Yeah I mean if you wanna dead it I probably would. idk man. Yeah that isn't bad, for sure just let it marinate for a little bit. You'll know if she wants your d next time she gets drunk and your phone is ringing off the hook at 2:43 am. Another common move they like to pull. :lol:

Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

How many times I gotta tell y'all that most girls get horny when they are drunk and the truth comes out. She's a last at dinner and a couple shots later she telling u how she really feel.

figured but on the other hand if shes just a sloppy **** I'm not w it ( id also feel :smh: if she was )

Then that leaves you one iota of regret or "I wish I hadn't" second thoughts away from catching a rape charge. That's a hell of a risk to take.

I messed with a few rhinocerpottamuses in my life, but one thing I was always sure of was that they was fully sober and 100% consenting. Even worse to catch a rape charge behind some ***** you didn't really actively want anyways, just took it because it was Tuesday afternoon and it was there

and ding ding. id be that 1 out of 100

I shot the club up last night.......
Her response. I hope the BC works.

Brehssss. I hate u all for tempting me. I was drunk horny....smh.
Im mad shook
She did pee right after and i had already had sex once earlier like 3 hours before

Last edited:
Lol your not catching a rape charge from a girl your courting...

Text messages
Public dinner
Dating
No signs of physical abuse

Thatd be a hell of case to prove. Ill be your defense attourney for 200 bucks if it happens bruh

I've met the female version of me lol...it's kinda funny how much we have in common...it's only been 2 weeks and she's already talking about "if we were to date/your family would love me"....we will see how it goes though

I've met the female version of me lol...it's kinda funny how much we have in common...it's only been 2 weeks and she's already talking about "if we were to date/your family would love me"....we will see how it goes though
Personally, I would never be with someone who was exactly like me. :smh:

Text messages
Public dinner
Dating

Thatd be a hell of case to prove. Ill be your defense attourney for 200 bucks if it happens bruh

If she was inebriated, she was unable to give consent. Sex without consent equals rape.

Text messages
Public dinner
Dating

The accusation alone can be damaging enough

Tbh this situation doesn't sound like it would've gone that way but I'll never knock someone for playing it safe especially with a friend

^this

I didnt even like having coitus with my girl of a year when she was wasted. She use to transform and be crazy agressive. Then wake up naked and be like did we have sex.....only took that one time for me to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom