TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're good drunk, like you've been chilling, you can walk straight, etc. I see no issues pursuing the yambs. But if she's puking, stumbling, acting reckless, nothing wrong with playing it safe. i'd just make out a little and get her revved up without penetrating.

Last edited:
I guess I'm on the side, hit it ask questions later. The thought of a rape charge has never crossed my mind. But I bet a lot of dudes thought as I did, before they got hemmed up in some bs. 

I guess I'm on the side, hit it ask questions later. The thought of a rape charge has never crossed my mind. But I bet a lot of dudes thought as I did, before they got hemmed up in some bs. 

I used to be that way too. A lot of ppl were in college. I wasn't one of those stereotypical frat bros "let's get these sluts super drunk bro" but I definitely had sex when both parties were pretty drunk.

I never had a false accusation by a chick but there was this guy who tried to spread rumors about me assaulting/harassing one of his female friends. Can't imagine what a false accusation by a woman feels like

How many girls have said that to you... Nt got you guys shook. You're not catching a rape charge because she got a little buzzed at dinner.

No girl is waking up and saying that.

Lol your not catching a rape charge from a girl your courting...

Text messages
Public dinner
Dating
No signs of physical abuse

Thatd be a hell of case to prove. Ill be your defense attourney for 200 bucks if it happens bruh

The law is on their side man. And yea the whole process will be practically destroy you.

I'm a better safe than sorry type tho. And if she want you to smash then you'll get that chance again. And any chick "offended" by the fact that you ain't wanna smash while she was drunk ain't Worth associating with

How many girls have said that to you... Nt got you guys shook. You're not catching a rape charge because she got a little buzzed at dinner.

No girl is waking up and saying that.

Lol your not catching a rape charge from a girl your courting...

Text messages
Public dinner
Dating
No signs of physical abuse

Thatd be a hell of case to prove. Ill be your defense attourney for 200 bucks if it happens bruh

The law is on their side man. And yea the whole process will be practically destroy you.

I'm a better safe than sorry type tho. And if she want you to smash then you'll get that chance again. And any chick "offended" by the fact that you ain't wanna smash while she was drunk ain't Worth associating with

This

forgot i posted. glad guys see my point. for the record we had fun just not smashing. still cant figure if she was upset about being drunk or getting her horny w.o cutty.
think I'll try calling her this or next week.

another note had an actual convo w this girl at my job . realized shes younger than she looks based on her voice. prefer 25 and up but I still wanna bag

So today I was working at a lil electronic festival and this girl really liked the food I made. Next thing I hear is "does he **** Asian girls and steal their recipe?" My boys cashiering and goes "nah he doesn't steal" then she goes "does he **** Asian girls?" Then my boy just yells for me to come down and say hi. :lol: I don't know if it was the drugs or booze talking but damn I wish all girls were that forward. Then she proceeded to tell me get ready because all her friends are coming. Thought she was joking and she brought 20 more fire Asian girls through. :lol: got 20 something loyal customers tonight and maybe a smash piece.

Just realized they blocked out my word. Snow. Bunnies lol.

Thsse white chicks in CT tho.....
Its funny tho. Every black chick ive been talking to while here seems to appreciate a brotha. Both ive ran in to been flirting hard... then gave me the mad stink eye when i walked down with my girl yesterday lol

so who is your girl :nerd:
Lol my up north girl i should say.

Went down this mor ing black chick was down there again. Like todays your birthday right..i was like not yet. She was cheesin hard. Damn if up north chick wasnt here ...wed have a problem

I didn't win last night.

Felt kinda wierd because I was on like a 10/10 streak, mostly one night stands where women were choosing me lol.

My man had a group of 3 college chicks that wanted to chill and turnup. They were straight. All nice bodies. It looked like a layup. I was being charismatic and had the Kings game flowing as usual.....my other mans sat next to the "fun chick" that was eying me...and was taking shots, and genuinely having fun....and she ended up choosing him. I got stuck with the "mother" of the group who was taking SHOTS OF WATER and trying to block the other two dudes from smashing :smh:

Tried to ISO like everybody else was doing, and shorty straight up told me I wasn't her type. Honestly, I think I'm every chicks type :lol:, and if a chick doesn't mess with me, she's the one losing out.

These chicks were all 19/20, and we are 24-25...so I think she may have simply not seem my value. Type of chick to mess with flashy corner boys, or college dudes. I haven't been that aesthetic since 05-09 :rofl:.

I ended up taking the L, and going to see another chick...after wing-manning and making sure the homies had a 90% chance of smashing. My man did text me 10 minutes later saying that the chick came in trying to block. Don't know how that ended up, but I genuinely like to see people win...and I'm sure they did.

Oh well, on to the next :pimp:

Lol just walked past the black chick again and my chick waswith me. She was smiling. Saw my chick and face dropped quick...hahahaha
My girl was like. Is that the girl. Shes cute. Lol jealousy is a *****.

Lol just walked past the black chick again and my chick waswith me. She was smiling. Saw my chick and face dropped quick...hahahaha
My girl was like. Is that the girl. Shes cute. Lol jealousy is a *****.

Time to set up that Oreo...

Tried to ISO like everybody else was doing, and shorty straight up told me I wasn't her type. Honestly, I think I'm every chicks type :lol:, and if a chick doesn't mess with me, she's the one losing out.

Oh well, on to the next :pimp:
Repped for that confidence. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom