TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you elaborate more on this

but communicate openly with 'intimacy' and private time being integra

I don't want to ask her outright where things are headed. Would prefer to just let things play out. But I don't want to misread things either.

I don't think i've ever even implied that, nor even saying to rush into it, but sounds like you haven't even discussed it.
That's the Cancer in you[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
No shots fired..
You know you the homie..
Maybe it came off that why but that 10,000 thread has me feeling some type of way..
Everybody lives by their own code or time table. For me I've always followed my own drummer.
Have I've been hurt more because of it?
Hell yea..
What I'm trying to convey is that sex is easy.
If your mouthpiece is right and you carry yourself well, there should be absolutely no reason for not getting laid.
Intimacy is different.
Being vulnerable and actually liking what someone has to say takes a lot of effort and no fear.
So you can ask for exclusivity but still court and have fun without titles. I was my wife's "Special Friend" the whole time we were exclusive until I asked her to be my wife.Sex is better when there is a connection. I mean I can understand having conversations about the subject but sometimes as you said, passion can happen organically and sex can occur after that.
I just don't put time tables on two grown adults liking each other since my wife and I didn't follow the Steve Harvey workout plan.
Basically to end this tangent if you are feeling her and vice versa, speak your mind and just enjoy the journey.
There is no right or wrong way of doing things but your conversations need to be open and listening skills need to be laser focused.
Let the sex happen at its own speed[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Exclusivity without titles, interesting concept that may apply to this scenario.

Thanks for the insight fams. Guess I gotta just take a step back and keep things organic.

That's the Cancer in you[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
No shots fired..
You know you the homie..
Maybe it came off that why but that 10,000 thread has me feeling some type of way..
Everybody lives by their own code or time table. For me I've always followed my own drummer.
Have I've been hurt more because of it?
Hell yea..
What I'm trying to convey is that sex is easy.
If your mouthpiece is right and you carry yourself well, there should be absolutely no reason for not getting laid.
Intimacy is different.
Being vulnerable and actually liking what someone has to say takes a lot of effort and no fear.
So you can ask for exclusivity but still court and have fun without titles. I was my wife's "Special Friend" the whole time we were exclusive until I asked her to be my wife.Sex is better when there is a connection. I mean I can understand having conversations about the subject but sometimes as you said, passion can happen organically and sex can occur after that.
I just don't put time tables on two grown adults liking each other since my wife and I didn't follow the Steve Harvey workout plan.
Basically to end this tangent if you are feeling her and vice versa, speak your mind and just enjoy the journey.
There is no right or wrong way of doing things but your conversations need to be open and listening skills need to be laser focused.
Let the sex happen at its own speed[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Respect , I've ask myself the same question . Y'all ever get that empty feeling after smashing random chicks ?

Last edited:
Once I get the "what are we's".....I know the genuine organic good times and straight to the crib smashing is over.

That's when I politely fade away like MJ.....

Once I get the "what are we's".....I know the genuine organic good times and straight to the crib smashing is over.

That's when I politely fade away like MJ.....
The period before "what are we" is so 
pimp.gif

It has become a rinse and repeat cycle of establishing a connection and then fading away when a glimpse of titles enter the discussion.

You guys gotta start googling or checking your towns or city events this weekend. Tons of things on there to do

Remember I vented about my woman problems, how my girl is depressed needs time to herself etc? Here's the update

I think she's trying to get over me while being in a relationship. We haven't argued since the day she said she needs time, mostly because I stopped caring and stopped pushing her to communicate with me.

Almost 10 years coming to an end

#demfeelz

in before tyrone got my girl :lol:

Remember I vented about my woman problems, how my girl is depressed needs time to herself etc? Here's the update

I think she's trying to get over me while being in a relationship. We haven't argued since the day she said she needs time, mostly because I stopped caring and stopped pushing her to communicate with me.

#demfeelz

Hey man. Sometimes some people grow apart before the other realizes it. May be a blessing in disguise.

Now go into savage mode this weekend and remember what it's like to hit a new fun broad. The feeling may be fleeting, but it'll definitely help you get over the feels in the short term.

#demfeelz

It be like that sometimes. :smh: Time for you to go out and flourish.

#demfeelz

Scary ! But I'm rooting for you , hopefully she's going thru some mid life nonsense .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom