TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
DonAdidas, do ya thing man. Be safe and stay calm. Have fun and enjoy it. Learn from whatever mistakes you make and situations you go through. That's just facts of life

To switch up the mood in TAY, a question on health. Any of y'all girls got yeast issues?
Chick I use to date told me she had a yeast infection. Just remember thinking why did you tell me that, I don't want to know that!

Atlanta women are so aggressive.

I love it.
stories
damn just realized Ive lurked since the OG thread but have never given a story. Here it goes:

Was at this club Saturday. Posted up chillin, shorty came over to me talmbout "You too cute to dance or something?" We hadn't even exchanged glances yet before she came over. Shorty just crept up on me.

After a little back and forth, her cockblocking *** friends are pulling her away cause they ready to leave. Shorty asks for my phone to put her number in.

She hits me with a goodmorning text the next day. So we talk, I'm saying I'll get at her Monday. She hits me with this:

View media item 1319837
So I scoop her a few hours later. Go for drinks. We get there at 9. We so wrapped up in the convo that the place kicks us out cause they close at midnight and its 12:15.

So we in the parking lot, walking to my car with my arm around her. We get to my car, I go to the open her door and she just grabs me and sticks her tongue down my throat. So now we going at it before I can even open my car door.

When we finally get in the car, I was expecting road head but she didn't take it there :lol: :smh: . Just make outs at every red light.

Get back to her place, shorty actually has a nice house at 26, and we don't make it to her room or even the damn couch in the living room.

I pinned her up against the front door and hit the bottom repeatedly.

Got with her again Monday after she got off work.

It's normal and they get them more often than we think. Still gross though :lol: usually happens around their menstrual or if their pants/underwear is too tight.

Last edited:
It's just like y'all said, work on me, improve my star player. All of that.
I trust her, I know yall have encountered scumbag girls and guys, and you may have even been the scumbag at one point, but she sniffs out BS real fast so I'm going to trust her.

"She playing you famb"
"Dont let her turn it around on you"
"You gonna learn the hard way"
"Dis N blinded by love"

I get it. I understand what you all are saying and I will gladly say you all were right if and when the time comes. But for now, I'm gonna stay with her.

No dis to NT because you guys helped me get her in the first place, but a lot of the advice on here drove me nuts so I'm gonna take a brake as far as that type of advice is concerned.

Feel me?

Dude I been in your shoes before when I was younger. Trust me man I guarantee that dude is your replacement. He might not have smashed yet but he will be and you won't even know it.

You in a LDR. Chicks need that physical affection man. She didn't even have to tell you she was chilling over there. Now that you turnt up on her she going to be hitting you with them Jedi mind tricks. Honestly I think she only told you to get you mentally prepared for them to be chilling more often.

It's just like y'all said, work on me, improve my star player. All of that.

I trust her, I know yall have encountered scumbag girls and guys, and you may have even been the scumbag at one point, but she sniffs out BS real fast so I'm going to trust her.

"She playing you famb"

"Dont let her turn it around on you"

"You gonna learn the hard way"

"Dis N blinded by love"

I get it. I understand what you all are saying and I will gladly say you all were right if and when the time comes. But for now, I'm gonna stay with her.

No dis to NT because you guys helped me get her in the first place, but a lot of the advice on here drove me nuts so I'm gonna take a brake as far as that type of advice is concerned.

Feel me?
I'm glad you're sniffing out these vibes for yourself instead of letting strangers do it for you.

It's one thing to take advice, but another thing to take advice and accept it as stone-cold fact.

Hell, 15 years from now you might be telling your kids about how dudes on NT almost separated you from the love of your life
laugh.gif
I know I'm reaching here but anything is possible breh

Good luck homie because I know them LDRs are a switch

What's everyone plans for tomorrow? I'm going to be moving thru airports in the AM until I reach my destination. Usually talk with some chick while I'm in the airport.

Lame celebration with the fam. Christmas hasn't been lit for a while by mom. My dad side is too live.

Last edited:
Yea I think you was the one who posted about splitting holidays with the family this year. Make the best of it dude 

Dude I been in your shoes before when I was younger. Trust me man I guarantee that dude is your replacement. He might not have smashed yet but he will be and you won't even know it.

You in a LDR. Chicks need that physical affection man. She didn't even have to tell you she was chilling over there. Now that you turnt up on her she going to be hitting you with them Jedi mind tricks. Honestly I think she only told you to get you mentally prepared for them to be chilling more often.

View media item 1319645

Last edited:
It's not a good idea but it's not life or death or whatever. Havent researched in awhile but I think it's possible for you to catch it.

If she gets it often, try to help her figure out the root of the problem. It is just science and it's just body stuff - but there are ways to help avoid it and regulate that area lol.

The lol at the end made me think of dr. Hibbert :lol:

Celebrated Christmas early this year. Girl got me iPhone 6+ 64gb with Apple TV, Express Trench Coat, 3 Blazers and 1 suit to go with it. :smokin

Some dudes don't want to smash random broads, they just want one girl to wake up next too b.
In no way whatsoever did I mention smashing random broads in my post; I said that dudes don't need to go around thinking they NEED a wifey or girlfriend or whatever

Last edited:
For the most part, I feel like, people that say to me "I love you" no you don't, don't tell me you love me, :smh: you don't know the meaning, people throw the word around and devalue it or should I say don't understand the gravity of the words, maybe everybody has a different definition of love I don't know, maybe my expectations are too high, I expect to be treated and cared for in the same manner and degree that I show and feel for a person in return, otherwise get out my life. this goes for any relationship friend/family/partner etc

Matter fact that's why a lot of people been cut off.

"I love you" don't mean nothing now days and that is a shame. A damb shame.

These people now days don't know how to love, that's why they "love" so easy, cheap people.

If it ain't real what's the point.

Get out my life with this fake ish.

Thought I'd share, some people be putting up with some foul behaviour and disrespect in here recently, I know this the TAY, meant to be casual stuff nothing heavy but I see some guys in here, going into more serious relationships with the wrong ones here, getting taken for advantage, I don't like seeing that, remember it's better to have no company then bad company. Know your worth.

Finding good people and building good relationships is not easy, there are a lot of pos out there, but once you have found them "good souls" you will know the true value of having that/them person/people in your life and how lucky you are for that blessing.

Fill your life with real people and real love. Life's too short.

Last edited:
Everybody Needs Love...
As a foreign concept these days, there's no better feeling then actually having a woman hold you down and seeing her face before work/school...
It can build you up to superman levels but can also destroy your being. The thing is, if you don't take a chance and continue the perpetual cycle of being a cynic or(nts favorite word now) jaded[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji] then you are not growing as a person.
No one wants to get played or hurt( Coromanti Coromanti ,please keep cooking brethren, whatever the case maybe you have to learn, not one man's opinion can dictate your life, not even my advice can make your experiences easier. It took a long time to get this peaceful[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji])
But don't rush into situations out of desperation and loneliness because that can cause more harm then good.
Vet these women and enjoy your life.
About to get on this PS4( truly love this woman for this present[emoji]128516[/emoji])..
You boys be safe and Happy Holidays..
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Yeah I was thinking wasn't that the same dude who posted about practicing fingerbooty on jumpoffs before he did it to his "main"
sick.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom