TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats going on with them? corny jokes? short answers?

Nah it's like I don't enjoy them.

I have over 300 matches on Tinder in less than a week (I delete the fatties). Over 30 numbers and plans to meet up with most of them... But none are seriously catching my eye.

But it has to do with me as well... I was at a girls house this weekend with my boy and her friend and didn't even really try to make a move. Was drunk but that's not the old me.

Also, waved to a girl in my car tonight... She turned around and smiled and watched me pull away. Old me would have pulled around and made that move.

I guess time is really needed. I'm bout to go travel.

whats going on with them? corny jokes? short answers?

Nah it's like I don't enjoy them.

I have over 300 matches on Tinder in less than a week (I delete the fatties). Over 30 numbers and plans to meet up with most of them... But none are seriously catching my eye.

But it has to do with me as well... I was at a girls house this weekend with my boy and her friend and didn't even really try to make a move. Was drunk but that's not the old me.

Also, waved to a girl in my car tonight... She turned around and smiled and watched me pull away. Old me would have pulled around and made that move.

I guess time is really needed. I'm bout to go travel.

Time is definitely most essential homie! Which is why I usually always :rolleyes When people say smashing is the best way to get over a female. Not quite that simple!

Time is definitely most essential homie! Which is why I usually always :rolleyes When people say smashing is the best way to get over a female. Not quite that simple!

Yeah, I'll be straight up honest... My ex before this one I went ahead and smashed multiple girls RIGHT away and always thought about my ex after... and would kick those girls out LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER.

I honestly think I'm bout to travel and figure this all out. One thing I do know is that I need to have my own own spot. I've only lived with parents and roomies my entire life.

36 hours away from seeing my girl up in boston (Lord help me get up there)

Kegals done
Released tension yesterday
Hair cut!
My beard is the most majestic its ever been.. (she hates it....but she going to learn to love it)

Lol im dumb excited...

Then coming back home sunday going to see one of my homegirls in new york..

Kegals done
Hair cut!
My beard is the most majestic its ever been.. (she hates it....but she going to learn to love it)

Lol im dumb excited...

My dude going in!!!!!!

900x900px-LL-aabfa492__1362434066.gif

Kegals done
Hair cut!

Lol im dumb excited...

Damn I forgot all about kegals...back on it now thanks lol

So I've never been one to read or believe in Zodiac signs... But I just read about about my ex'es... And it's literally her to a T. The relationship was exactly like that :rofl:

Oh lawd he's reading horoscopes, it's bad.

Honestly though i'm not one for it (and still don't wanna believe it), but when I did look it up (I was there too bruh) it was eerie how accurate it seemed. Me cancer, her Aries. I actually feel like reading that would've helped us out while together.

Last edited:
Friend asked me if I wanted to be her roommate.

Great deal at $250.

Part of me wants to move in; part doesn't.

She's a lesbian and lives with three other lesbians. They have two dogs and one cat.

Oh, and they're all vegetarian/vegan hippies.

Oh lawd he's reading horoscopes, it's bad.

Honestly though i'm not one for it (and still don't wanna believe it), but when I did look it up (I was there too bruh) it was eerie how accurate it seemed. Me cancer, her Aries. I actually feel like reading that would've helped us out while together.

Dude she was an Aries aka independent as hell. It all makes sense.

I had a moment today where I was like, "Damn, it feels good to be able to do whatever I want and be single.." and then watching this Duke game and having a few beers I was like... :frown:

I'm 21 been in my relationship since I was 15 broke up with my girl today the lonely feels

It gets better

And tbh, you guys were too young.

If she's the one, your paths will cross back eventually.

Yup way too young thats why I broke it off I felt as if I didn't develop. I don't know who I am as cliche as it sounds but it's true but when you talk to one person everyday for 7 years then stops it takes its toll

Yeah, I'll be straight up honest... My ex before this one I went ahead and smashed multiple girls RIGHT away and always thought about my ex after... and would kick those girls out LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER.

I honestly think I'm bout to travel and figure this all out. One thing I do know is that I need to have my own own spot. I've only lived with parents and roomies my entire life.

Im kinda in the same boat, gotta keep myself occupied gonna take a while to get over some bad decisions i made best of luck to yall

thrive in 2015 its only feb plenty of time to bounce back

Im kinda in the same boat, gotta keep myself occupied gonna take a while to get over some bad decisions i made best of luck to yall

thrive in 2015 its only feb plenty of time to bounce back

It's funny cuz I hopped on Tinder and am doing well... Plenty of numbers and girls to kick it with, but none that are like :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom