TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya boy done did it, got it in :pimp:.

Really feelin her, gonna make it official soon.

:smh: @ me trying to fit my D in, what seems to be, a cheerio.

the only reason you say 'gay' is because you couldnt even come close to relating.

Lmao, ok you smug smirking smedium V-neck wearing tool, tell me more about how you intimidate females.

I bet its that timber in your voice :lol: :x

I'd love to see the last 5 chicks you've smashed since you seem to be quite the stud :nerd:

Last edited:
Asked a girl out to lunch. It was nice, conversation flowing. Is there a subtle way to ask her out again tomorrow? I'm not in it for smashing btw, actually like HER

Asked a girl out to lunch. It was nice, conversation flowing. Is there a subtle way to ask her out again tomorrow? I'm not in it for smashing btw, actually like HER

U take her out today? I'd take the weekend off and not hit her up but you could ask her what her plans for the weekend are...

Spizike thats not completely true...my personality at work is 10x different than when I'm chilling..there are girls at my jobs who think I'm a nice guy in actuality I'm a funny *******

Spizike thats not completely true...my personality at work is 10x different than when I'm chilling..there are girls at my jobs who think I'm a nice guy in actuality I'm a funny *******

Well when u work with her again play it off like you had a good time and just ask her out for drinks or something. How old are u btw?

24. My only problem is I joke around too much. I can pull left and right but I joke around too much at times and give off the vibe of never being serious. idk why

24. My only problem is I joke around too much. I can pull left and right but I joke around too much at times and give off the vibe of never being serious. idk why

U sound a bit like me :nerd:

U won't be able to change the fact the you joke around, but ask her to do something a bit more serious? Does she already think ur a jokester or u don't know each other too well?

Just ask her out next time u work with her. Drinks, mini golf, the aquarium?

I'd love to see the last 5 chicks you've smashed since you seem to be quite the stud
nerd.gif
you're friends with your sister and aunt on facebook right?

thats about halfway there.

I am tall and good looking so I hear.  My game is weak, if I was short and less handsome I would never get yambs.

When women are physically attracted to you they'll let many things they may not particularly like about a man go. For example if ur a lot younger, or even older I guess, or certain personality aspects you have that they may or may not like.

And if ur tall and good looking, them girls 5'9 and over are too easy.

When women are physically attracted to you they'll let many things they may not particularly like about a man go. For example if ur a lot younger, or even older I guess, or certain personality aspects you have that they may or may not like.

If you're tall, you should ALWAYS go after tall girls when they're available. Even if they're 8+ they don't get approached by men as much as you would think because a lot of dudes be intimidated.

Got a situation. There's this girl that's like a 7/10 with some titol biddies that I know wants the pipe. The thing is that she is a stalker for real and IDK if I should smash and get myself in a real sticky situation. Example of stalkerness is I tell her I'm at a diner in an area after I was at the clubs. This breezy rolls in and sits with us and I never even told her where I was. I want to practice the stroke game but I think I might have to pass on this one 

Pass. If you give her the D she would get too emotionally attached to you. Which will end bad for you.

I x3 that don't know I have a weakness for tall chicks

Two nights ago I was going to get into some yambs after taking this chick out to the bar but Damn I got food poisoning earlier that day. Around the time I the food poisoning was really starting to kick in... I was leaving from the table like every 15-25 minutes within a two hour period to head to the restroom. I get her tipsy off the margarita and she now throwing hints about come back to my crib like I have the weapons cheat code to grand thief auto 3. Had to let her go home without the d. My boy was like u have to such that up and drive on for them yambs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom